Jump to content
Angel eyes

New kits 20/21.

Recommended Posts

OTT
2 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

image.png.3c1219a8ad962d9480a7588dd5a20e29.png

 

Leeds Utd.

 

Thats a nice top. Adidas make really solid kits. Bit disappointed they were so awkward to use (do they not need an obscene amount of notice to produce kits, so if you sell out midseason you're goosed). 

 

Got to admit, never liked Umbro much but this seasons effort is really good (home kit), shame the away kit looks a bit shite. If in doubt just make it white, theres really no need for bright blue. 

 

Hummel kits above are rank, but I like the way they're cut and the hummel arrows look really good too IMO. I liked what Umbro were doing with the diamonds actually, that was really good to look at. Its that kind of adidas stripe style. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me
10 minutes ago, OTT said:

 

Thats a nice top. Adidas make really solid kits. Bit disappointed they were so awkward to use (do they not need an obscene amount of notice to produce kits, so if you sell out midseason you're goosed). 

 

Got to admit, never liked Umbro much but this seasons effort is really good (home kit), shame the away kit looks a bit shite. If in doubt just make it white, theres really no need for bright blue. 

 

Hummel kits above are rank, but I like the way they're cut and the hummel arrows look really good too IMO. I liked what Umbro were doing with the diamonds actually, that was really good to look at. Its that kind of adidas stripe style. 


Cleanest jersey so far.

 

😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Inter Milan WILL be the next foundation kit.. only a year or so to wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51

What a joke!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What a joke!

 

 

 

Starts a sentence by writing 'so'. Deserves everything that comes his way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, OTT said:

 

Thats a nice top. Adidas make really solid kits. Bit disappointed they were so awkward to use (do they not need an obscene amount of notice to produce kits, so if you sell out midseason you're goosed). 

 

Got to admit, never liked Umbro much but this seasons effort is really good (home kit), shame the away kit looks a bit shite. If in doubt just make it white, theres really no need for bright blue. 

 

Hummel kits above are rank, but I like the way they're cut and the hummel arrows look really good too IMO. I liked what Umbro were doing with the diamonds actually, that was really good to look at. Its that kind of adidas stripe style. 

I don't mind the Hummel ones. One of them is a little nod to Schmeichel's Euro '92 effort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dallas Green
3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

What a joke!

 

 

 

Looking at the replies to that, there are a lot of unhappy Rangers fans. Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dallas Green
5 hours ago, been here before said:

 

Some sort of gay Jewish tribute thing going on?

 

There is a big LGBTQ community in Bristol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
30 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

 

There is a big LGBTQ community in Bristol.

 

That not Brighton? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
droid
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Inter Milan WILL be the next foundation kit.. only a year or so to wait

This just went right under the radar, 

just an opinion kingantti?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

Screenshot_20200821-070220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1010232f5b2305df83da4558a41b5d8.jpgScreenshot_20200821-070234_Chrome.thumb.jpg.47c439517474bdaaa67e8fdc2c8df2d9.jpg

 

:gok:

 

School jumpers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss
11 hours ago, Chaps said:

Bristol City :lol: 

B3513713-6376-4E52-88D5-6EDD0485CB5B.jpeg

942B1DCE-84B4-4ECD-B2E4-0A140F7B2978.jpeg

A bit disco 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, droid said:

This just went right under the radar, 

just an opinion kingantti?


an interaction on social media with a prominent FOH player has left me in no doubt.

Edited by kingantti1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
10 hours ago, Newton51 said:

What a joke!

 

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20200821-070220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1010232f5b2305df83da4558a41b5d8.jpgScreenshot_20200821-070234_Chrome.thumb.jpg.47c439517474bdaaa67e8fdc2c8df2d9.jpg

 

:gok:

 

School jumpers. 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

pre huns I actually liked Castore - their stuff was really good quality.. 

 

But they were really small time - sounds like they’ve over stretched.

 

the explanation they have offered is priceless 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chimp
12 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

image.png.3c1219a8ad962d9480a7588dd5a20e29.png

 

Leeds Utd.

 

Why couldnt we have had this sort of kit in maroon and white when we had Adidas 😩 would have looked so classy. Instead we got a bunch of rancid training-type tops (minus the championship winning one)

 

Hope we get Adidas again but I doubt we ever will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dallas Green
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

That not Brighton? 

 

Brighton is like the unofficial LGBTQ capital of the UK but Bristol has a huge scene. 

 

Think the top 4 cities in the UK are London, Brighton, Manchester and Bristol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
droid
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:


an interaction on social media with a prominent FOH player has left me in no doubt.

I'd love for us to do it, it's my favourite ever Hearts strip. But none of this a nod to carry on. I want as near to that kit as possible. I could cope with losing the collar.

Edited by droid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taffin
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

pre huns I actually liked Castore - their stuff was really good quality.. 

 

But they were really small time - sounds like they’ve over stretched.

 

the explanation they have offered is priceless 🤦‍♂️

 

I'm surprised by it, I thought Castle was a premium sports brand operating at a quality level above most of the others.

 

What explanation have they given?

 

That said, before knowing about these issues I thought the Rangers too looked tin pot this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
16 hours ago, Chaps said:

Bristol City :lol: 

B3513713-6376-4E52-88D5-6EDD0485CB5B.jpeg

 

F'kin hell :lol:

 

I sort of want one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Some BS about one being the normal replica and one being the pro kit which shouldn’t be sold as yet.. they’ve really shot themselves in the foot here.. firstly given you are building a “premium” sportswear brand why in the hell would you manufacture a football kit never mind the huns? Totally goes against the brand you are trying to establish.. then you go a **** it up as you aren’t geared up to sell + 100k kits .. huge mistake for them, and I’ve bought a couple of bits and it was really good

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hughesie27

Castore released a statement saying the professional match day kits are made in China and were accidentally sent out to some fans. What fans are meant to receive are Replica tops made in Turkey.

 

This seems to be the 2 different variants side by side.

 

SmartSelect_20200821-120027_Twitter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hughesie27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Castore released a statement saying the professional match day kits are made in China and were accidentally sent out to some fans. What fans are meant to receive are Replica tops made in Turkey.

 

This seems to be the 2 different variants side by side.

 

SmartSelect_20200821-120027_Twitter.jpg

 

Those replica ones look horrendous, quality-wise.  Just cheap and nasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
17 hours ago, Chaps said:

Bristol City :lol: 

B3513713-6376-4E52-88D5-6EDD0485CB5B.jpeg

942B1DCE-84B4-4ECD-B2E4-0A140F7B2978.jpeg

Love it. Especially the top one. 

 

I used to have a 90's goalie top like the bottom one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Love it. Especially the top one. 

 

I used to have a 90's goalie top like the bottom one. 

 

Identical to the Pars goalie top in the 90's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
3 hours ago, droid said:

I'd love for us to do it, it's my favourite ever Hearts strip. But none of this a nod to carry on. I want as near to that kit as possible. I could cope with losing the collar.


you don’t have long to wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zen Jambo

Really like the Bristol City ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

IMG-20200821-WA0003.jpg

 

Hang on,

 

Is this guy raging that he received a better quality Chinese-made shirt, instead of the bog standard crap Turkish-made one?

 

:vrface: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20200821-070220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1010232f5b2305df83da4558a41b5d8.jpgScreenshot_20200821-070234_Chrome.thumb.jpg.47c439517474bdaaa67e8fdc2c8df2d9.jpg

 

:gok:

 

School jumpers. 

:rofl:

 

:jjyay:

 

So funny!!! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447

ajax_2020_2021_euro_kit.jpg

Ajax Third Kit is lovely.  I know it's the same template they always use and you can't really do much with an Ajax shirt, but looks a good one nonetheless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes
10 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

A bit disco 🤣

613-CD2-FB-3-B3-F-4-EE0-A937-7664-F4-BA7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

I’d suggest the Bristol kit is a rainbow as a tribute to the NHS rather than the lively LGBTQ scene there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers

Don't know if this one has been posted but it's a stunner :loved:

 

20200822_075126.thumb.jpg.83b96e306b8b619d10b4d39e174dca9a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Don't know if this one has been posted but it's a stunner :loved:

 

20200822_075126.thumb.jpg.83b96e306b8b619d10b4d39e174dca9a.jpg

 

Looks like a bottle of sun tan lotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
On 14/04/2020 at 13:11, Angry Haggis said:

The Keepers strip 😆

Butcher lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
53 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

7-FFD429-A-CC0-D-405-A-B3-D3-A5-DE14-DB3

raw&ehk=P3MBguv7e3AfwOazt2YrYtjJwqjHq696

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

7-FFD429-A-CC0-D-405-A-B3-D3-A5-DE14-DB3

Who's it meant to be?

Obv Photoshopped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holyrood_Hearts
On 21/08/2020 at 07:13, vegas-voss said:

A bit disco 🤣

Both are cracking shirts btw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angel eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq
On 22/08/2020 at 07:52, Salad Fingers said:

Don't know if this one has been posted but it's a stunner :loved:

 

20200822_075126.thumb.jpg.83b96e306b8b619d10b4d39e174dca9a.jpg

Pretty poor by romas standards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

I’ve taken a shine to this from last season 😜

2C6287F2-6D5D-4DCF-BE2F-84EA95648EBB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Torrance
Posted (edited)

118403947_3583378458352429_1304737694312145853_o.jpg

Edited by Jack Torrance
Pictures now with players...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
19 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

7-FFD429-A-CC0-D-405-A-B3-D3-A5-DE14-DB3

Love it :laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve taken a shine to this from last season 😜

2C6287F2-6D5D-4DCF-BE2F-84EA95648EBB.jpeg

What’s the club? I like the minimal look and no sponsorship is a bonus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

What’s the club? I like the minimal look and no sponsorship is a bonus. 

FERENCVAROS. It’s the only one I could see without green in it 😜, sponsor makes it look shit. 

1AC8557F-7096-4DDC-AA8B-708FB42F699E.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

118403947_3583378458352429_1304737694312145853_o.jpg

😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bozi
21 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

7-FFD429-A-CC0-D-405-A-B3-D3-A5-DE14-DB3

As soon as I seen this yesterday I was immediately transported back to the late 80s and Desperate Dan bar, it was orange with wierd black bits that looked like an oil slick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...