New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

On 16/09/2020 at 10:50, Taffin said:

Is it good in the 'flesh' so to speak?

Glad I didn't miss out!

It's not an exact representation.

Collars different.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was just in the shop and saw the away goalkeeper top. Same design as the home goalkeeper top but in orange. 

I thought it looked pretty decent.

It was available with long and short sleeves but not in adult sizes annoyingly.

There’s a few interesting HMFC items on a well known auction site (not sure if it’s against forum rules to promote ?), including a 2014-15 shirt and a yellow pony replica !

On 16/09/2020 at 10:45, Taffin said:

I'm hoping mine is big enough, based it on the last umbro home top I ordered from a couple years ago.

Can't wait to get this 👍👍

Seemed pretty hidden away, wasn't sure if we'd released it ages ago and I'd just missed it.

It's nice but the collar is upside-down compared to the original. That put me off. One of our nicest strips despite the trauma it causes me from the memories!

44 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

It's nice but the collar is upside-down compared to the original. That put me off. One of our nicest strips despite the trauma it causes me from the memories!

The original was before my time by a couple of years but always liked the strip in its own right. I think I prefer the remake collar but appreciate for those interested due to nostalgia it must be a lazy oversight not to replicate it properly!

I love it, and have worn it alot since it arrived... don't think my girlfriend does though 😂

Has anyone ever used any sites selling...ahem....fakes...?

Was going to get a Bologna top but **** paying £80 for it :lol:

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Has anyone ever used any sites selling...ahem....fakes...?

Was going to get a Bologna top but **** paying £80 for it :lol:

I've bought plenty in the past, mainly because I just use them for playing football, and never seen the point of spending £70+ for something that might get ripped, stained or generally wrecked.

There is a site called SoccerLord which I've used a few years back, which go for £20 to £30.  The quality is spot on, the only issues I've had is the transfers starting to fall off after a couple of years, but a quick blast with a tea-towel and an iron usually sorts them out.

The sizes can be a bit on the smaller side, a Large fits a bit more like a Medium/Large, but it entirely depends.  Maybe buy one as a test, opting for a larger size and seeing what happens?

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

I've bought plenty in the past, mainly because I just use them for playing football, and never seen the point of spending £70+ for something that might get ripped, stained or generally wrecked.

There is a site called SoccerLord which I've used a few years back, which go for £20 to £30.  The quality is spot on, the only issues I've had is the transfers starting to fall off after a couple of years, but a quick blast with a tea-towel and an iron usually sorts them out.

The sizes can be a bit on the smaller side, a Large fits a bit more like a Medium/Large, but it entirely depends.  Maybe buy one as a test, opting for a larger size and seeing what happens?

I second this. 

I usually cough up for real kits of teams I support but I use soccerlord if I see any national teams with nice new kits. 

Quality is really good. Best fakes I've bought. 

They don't have Bologna on there though, not yet.

They usually just have the predictable big clubs, but I did notice recently that they have fake Hearts and Partick kits which I found hilarious. They must be getting inundated with requests after the global spotlight and subsequent wave of sympathy for the injustice faced by these scrappy, defiant clubs... only reason I can think.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Cheers. I've emailed them to see if they can get Bologna kits.

Couple sites I found with them...

https://www.aviatorssoccer.com/bologna-c-99_395.html

https://www.soccerfairy.com/bologna-c-30_411.html

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

No problem :thumbsup:

You'll probably find that they all have the same supplier, so any of the sites you can find, as long as they're not totally undercutting one of the other ones on price, is probably fair game...  

Definitely go for the bigger size though! :)

4 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I second this. 

I usually cough up for real kits of teams I support but I use soccerlord if I see any national teams with nice new kits. 

Quality is really good. Best fakes I've bought. 

They don't have Bologna on there though, not yet.

I bought a USA away kit from them about 4 years ago, and couldn't believe it wasn't a genuine shirt.  The fabric was the proper thick stuff, the attention to detail on the patterns was spot on, and everything was perfect, using the correct unique lettersets, right down to the wee rubber transfer on the neck that said USA. 

I've probably bought 15 or more shirts from them over the years, and never had any major issues, other than the letters coming away from the shirt after a good few washes.  Definitely good if you fancy an Austria, or Romania kit on a whim, and don't want to pay £70 :lol:

Edited by tian447

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

You'll probably find that they all have the same supplier, so any of the sites you can find, as long as they're not totally undercutting one of the other ones on price, is probably fair game...  

I bought a USA away kit from them about 4 years ago, and couldn't believe it wasn't a genuine shirt.  The fabric was the proper thick stuff, the attention to detail on the patterns was spot on, and everything was perfect, using the correct unique lettersets, right down to the wee rubber transfer on the neck that said USA. 

I've probably bought 15 or more shirts from them over the years, and never had any major issues, other than the letters coming away from the shirt after a good few washes.  Definitely good if you fancy an Austria, or Romania kit on a whim, and don't want to pay £70 :lol:

I'm the same with the Lazio top I got years ago, absolutely convinced it was genuine. 

PhoenixHearts
10 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'm the same with the Lazio top I got years ago, absolutely convinced it was genuine. 

The way to tell is in the badge. Even the amazing fakes usually have slightly "looser" embroidery or stitching. 

I only notice these things because I work in branding though. 

Most people probably wouldn't be able to spot a fake unless it was right next to the genuine article. 

We've come a long way from two-stripe Adidas kits on market stalls.

PhoenixHearts
21 hours ago, tian447 said:

Aye I bought a USA kit on there too. The black away kit with one red and one blue sleeve. 2016 Copa America.

Don't actually like the US team but mine had Kitchen printed on the back...

• 3 weeks later...
LarrysRightFoot
21 minutes ago, smare14 said:

Argentinos Juniors new kit to celebrate 35 Years since winning the Copa Libertadores

SmartSelect_20201026-215903_Chrome.jpg

That’s a cracker 

Maroonblood22
On 02/10/2020 at 21:26, hmfc_liam06 said:

I just had a quick check on Soccerlord this morning and the Bologna one is there now bud 👍

13 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I just had a quick check on Soccerlord this morning and the Bologna one is there now bud 👍

Perfect mate cheers

Samuel Camazzola
12 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Also, if you add the promo code 7OCT, you'll get £7 off. 👍 😉 

@hmfc_liam06

Just watching the Scotland Vs Finland women's international. Really liking the Finland kit.not sure if it's just for the woman or if the men's is the same

5 hours ago, jollyjams said:

Just watching the Scotland Vs Finland women's international. Really liking the Finland kit.not sure if it's just for the woman or if the men's is the same

Looked it up and that is pretty smart 

Then I stumbled across this...

Be still my beating heart 

Sao-Paolo-2015-Third-Kit (1).jpg

7 hours ago, jollyjams said:

Looks like it's the same kit for both mens and womens teams:

finland-2020-2021-nike-kit-2.jpg

Really smart design that, especially when basically all previous Finland tops have looked like Sondico Sports Direct ones you'd get on a 2 for £10 offer. 

Would be tempted to pick one up if it wasn't £70!

£70 for a football shirt is scandalous.they under armour ones are really nice. what team is it? Got a soft spot for white shirts the Finland one is nice and simple

1 hour ago, jollyjams said:

£70 for a football shirt is scandalous.they under armour ones are really nice. what team is it? Got a soft spot for white shirts the Finland one is nice and simple

I cant justify paying full price for shirts now When I was younger I had no issue going and spending over £40 on a top now its wait for a sale or pick up last seasons I have Hearts Away from last season and Liverpool away the white one got for under £20 each only use them for the gym or 5's . 

3 hours ago, jollyjams said:

It's a Sao Paolo strip, had one years ago when I was at high school (26 years ago 😭) and have loved some of their kits but that is smart 

7 minutes ago, Bozi said:

It's a Sao Paolo strip, had one years ago when I was at high school (26 years ago 😭) and have loved some of their kits but that is smart 

This one lol 

retro-sao-paulo-shirt-jersey-away-1993 (1).jpg

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

When I was growing up in Leith ( I know 😭 ) there was a we independent sports shop that used to sell lots of international and foreign shirts very cheap as they were seconds sometimes the badge was upsidedown/ no makers logo that sort of thing needless to say that my kit collection was huge 😄. more than 26 years ago 😭😭

1 hour ago, jollyjams said:

When I was growing up in Leith ( I know 😭 ) there was a we independent sports shop that used to sell lots of international and foreign shirts very cheap as they were seconds sometimes the badge was upsidedown/ no makers logo that sort of thing needless to say that my kit collection was huge 😄. more than 26 years ago 😭😭

Thompson’s on Junction Street always seemed to have a few very bizarre shirts for sale on their bargain racks. My mates and I used to make a point of trying to have obscure shirts for fives and PE at school. The two that I remember straight away were a Rochdale away shirt and a Santos of Brazil top both of which were about a fiver each. Lots of European and English lower league team stuff. Thinking back now I wonder where the hell they got them and why they thought they could sell them in Leith. Apart from to weirdos like me and my mates. 

Jees that brings back memories.dont think it was Thompson's though sure it was a guy on his own.my favourite was a late 70s Leeds home top the admiral logo was under the badge

• 3 months later...
Samuel Camazzola

I like the retro look of the England rugby shirt by Umbro. A similar style with oversized Hearts badge and Umbro diamonds logo moved to the sleeve would look great. 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I like the retro look of the England rugby shirt by Umbro. A similar style with oversized Hearts badge and Umbro diamonds logo moved to the sleeve would look great. 

I think it was a one off for today’s match as it was the 150th anniversary of the first international between Scotland and England. 

Samuel Camazzola
25 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I think it was a one off for today’s match as it was the 150th anniversary of the first international between Scotland and England. 

👍 

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

it was, the Scotland starting 15 had their names as well as the name of the player that wore the same number 150 years ago embroidered under the badge as well

• 2 years later...
Unknown user
29 minutes ago, R9. said:

Bump for next season seen a few of these about online. 

Dundee one looks not bad 

rest are stinking Fulham Tommy Hill shorts 😂

25878751-2AE0-45E7-8D7E-8778B2A63D69.jpeg

08860D83-5A0C-49B2-A846-33A9FEA71B9E.jpeg

ECB0718F-8A81-4D9D-9856-5D1502CBDFD3.jpeg

B4ABC74D-E9BA-4D2A-952B-3F7024476221.jpeg

Jesus, that escalated quickly

Unknown user
33 minutes ago, R9. said:

Dundee one looks not bad 

This blogger lad reckons the shorts are gen, he says the socks aren't known yet though

2%20fulham%2023%2024%20shorts%20(2).jpg

Fulham%2023-24%20Home%20Kit%20(2).jpg

1 hour ago, R9. said:

Dundee one looks not bad 

Newcastle wasting no time in the transfer window by signing Man Utd !

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

This blogger lad reckons the shorts are gen, he says the socks aren't known yet though

Screenshot_20220801-231322_Twitter.jpg

13 hours ago, Smithee said:

The Hilfinger lawyers will be all over that, if its ligit!

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки
33 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Scousers will be ramping up the robbing... To afford to be robbed! 😂 

It's no wonder people buy fakes. That will be on DHGate tomorrow for £12. 

Sierra Delta
40 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Scousers will be ramping up the robbing... To afford to be robbed! 😂 

Not that it's much better, but I think £115 is for the player issue style tops. The standard replica kit is £75 which I guess is fairly standard these days. 

On 26/04/2023 at 19:57, Smithee said:

That's literally a Tommy Hilfiger combo, strangely the top is alright but the shorts and socks make it look chavvy as f##k

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)