New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 08/08/2020 at 17:41, Angel eyes said:

247-BCDFB-829-F-4759-87-C5-5-B02-AB15-A0
palace fans no impressed 

Indeed not. Not gone down well here at all. The white kit looks like a Rangers away kit to me. Lot of Palace supporters tweeting pictures of the Inverness CT kit saying we should have gone for that!

1 minute ago, EagleJambo said:

Indeed not. Not gone down well here at all. The white kit looks like a Rangers away kit to me. Lot of Palace supporters tweeting pictures of the Inverness CT kit saying we should have gone for that!

Was on new kit forum and palace fans had commented about their kit and most weren’t impressed. I’m bit old school I quite liked the 80s white one with the red & blue sash 

1 minute ago, Angel eyes said:

Was on new kit forum and palace fans had commented about their kit and most weren’t impressed. I’m bit old school I quite liked the 80s white one with the red & blue sash 

Yes - Palace have had the sash (no Rangers connotations!) as their third kit for the last 2 seasons and it's been very popular.

On 09/08/2020 at 07:33, Homme said:

I like those Palace kits.

Same. Much better than the tops similar to the Man City design. At least they resemble a football kit and not a designer t-shirt.

10 minutes ago, EagleJambo said:

Yes - Palace have had the sash (no Rangers connotations!) as their third kit for the last 2 seasons and it's been very popular.

A9-F25-D46-FDE4-49-EB-B7-CC-599-D9-D2523

Doctor Laxslax
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Apparently this is the new Man City 3rd Shirt. 

Screenshot_20200811-143841_Instagram.thumb.jpg.368423116d7e1b56531abe8b799e1ac6.jpg

Some kind of ode to the 'Pretty Green' brand, it would seem. No longer owned by Liam Gallagher, might I add.

Another cheap and desperate attempt to pull together some kind of connection between City fans and the current carnation of their club.

**** them.

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Nike have upped their game a touch now as for years their efforts were poor. Especially the England ones. The kit would still look better without the sponsorship. 

Brora have a nice colour and one of the better looking Macron kits. 

Why the mismatched sleeves??

Is that so they can shield one arm per 45 mins from the sea breeze?

Samuel Camazzola
5 minutes ago, BRY said:

Why the mismatched sleeves??

Is that so they can shield one arm per 45 mins from the sea breeze?

Cannibal country up there. Many only have the one. 

PhoenixHearts
6 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Nike have upped their game a touch now as for years their efforts were poor. Especially the England ones. The kit would still look better without the sponsorship. 

Brora have a nice colour and one of the better looking Macron kits. 

Surely inspired by our famous PIES kit with those sleeves.

So many strips these days are just ugly and shite. Just because patterns and stuff can be done, and some designers with little relation to football think it looks amazing, doesn't mean it should be done!

Can we get back to plain colours/stripes and less of the failed graphics card and illusion shite?

allystrachan
19 minutes ago, kila said:

So many strips these days are just ugly and shite. Just because patterns and stuff can be done, and some designers with little relation to football think it looks amazing, doesn't mean it should be done!

Can we get back to plain colours/stripes and less of the failed graphics card and illusion shite?

It’s just the 90s kits refreshed. There were some mad prints back then too.

I’m sure we will have a couple of seasons of this the the retro look will return again. As long as tiny shorts don’t make a come back.

3 hours ago, dumpson said:

Has anyone bought the home kit in baby sizes yet ? Just wondering about sizing !

Aye it wouldn't go over my beer belly though 

6 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Aye it wouldn't go over my beer belly though 

I might need to go up a size then ? 

Probably shouldn’t wear the shorts outside the house ! 😳

No longer active
On 11/08/2020 at 09:55, SomethingAboutObua said:

Ignoring the typical of all sports teams black and white, what do folk see our 2nd colour as? Blue (Azure/Scotland flag colour) or yellow/gold? 

I'd like to see more gold used, something different to the typical Scottish team wearing blue, and to me folk that greet about Motherwell already using it are up there with the "no team huddles cos Celtic do it" levels of ridiculousness. 

This would be my favorite away shirt. It needs to return!

post-11584-0-24658000-1336300888_thumb.jpg

I quite like the retro kits. Some are awful, some are great. I love the Arsenal away last year, their home this year and I quite like that Liverpool away. Jazzy prints are a bit of fun, football kits are inherently tacky so might as well go the whole hog and embrace it!

indianajones
On 11/08/2020 at 14:41, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20200811-143841_Instagram.thumb.jpg.368423116d7e1b56531abe8b799e1ac6.jpg

Looks like my IKEA shower curtain. 

Found my new shirt for 5's (when we get started up again) - we always play Red shirts versus Others:

leones_negros_2020_2021_away_shirt.jpg

Leones Negros 2020-21 Umbro Away Shirt (Mexico)

That's an Umbro design right out of the 90's :thumbsup: 

Edited by tian447

been here before
22 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Found my new shirt for 5's (when we get started up again) - we always play Red shirts versus Others:

leones_negros_2020_2021_away_shirt.jpg

Leones Negros 2020-21 Umbro Away Shirt (Mexico)

That's an Umbro design right out of the 90's :thumbsup: 

If only you could fashion a 'c' between the o and l.

On 11/08/2020 at 14:41, Salad Fingers said:

A lot of us older guys grew up wearing paisley pattern pyjamas.

Very 60s

1 hour ago, been here before said:

If only you could fashion a 'c' between the o and l.

I'm sure one of those knock off Football Shirt Factories could arrange that :rofl:

1 hour ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

image.png.f388444ba1cde44aba43cd293aef30a6.png

Cagliari, with Adidas. 

Nice. The shirt is a bit meh though....bit like one of those half and half scarfs but in shirt format!

2 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

image.png.3c1219a8ad962d9480a7588dd5a20e29.png

Leeds Utd.

Thats a nice top. Adidas make really solid kits. Bit disappointed they were so awkward to use (do they not need an obscene amount of notice to produce kits, so if you sell out midseason you're goosed). 

Got to admit, never liked Umbro much but this seasons effort is really good (home kit), shame the away kit looks a bit shite. If in doubt just make it white, theres really no need for bright blue. 

Hummel kits above are rank, but I like the way they're cut and the hummel arrows look really good too IMO. I liked what Umbro were doing with the diamonds actually, that was really good to look at. Its that kind of adidas stripe style. 

10 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thats a nice top. Adidas make really solid kits. Bit disappointed they were so awkward to use (do they not need an obscene amount of notice to produce kits, so if you sell out midseason you're goosed). 

Got to admit, never liked Umbro much but this seasons effort is really good (home kit), shame the away kit looks a bit shite. If in doubt just make it white, theres really no need for bright blue. 

Hummel kits above are rank, but I like the way they're cut and the hummel arrows look really good too IMO. I liked what Umbro were doing with the diamonds actually, that was really good to look at. Its that kind of adidas stripe style. 

Cleanest jersey so far.

😎

been here before
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What a joke!

Starts a sentence by writing 'so'. Deserves everything that comes his way

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, OTT said:

I don't mind the Hummel ones. One of them is a little nod to Schmeichel's Euro '92 effort. 

Dallas Green
3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

What a joke!

Looking at the replies to that, there are a lot of unhappy Rangers fans. Good.

Dallas Green
5 hours ago, been here before said:

Some sort of gay Jewish tribute thing going on?

There is a big LGBTQ community in Bristol.

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

There is a big LGBTQ community in Bristol.

That not Brighton? 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)