New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Dallas Green
4 hours ago, JRR51HS said:

A concept strip (not done by me) which is a little different and would match up with the blues in the training tops! Edit - Obviously won’t be Adidas!

8B7A1F62-CD81-4FCD-94DB-3980EBD7D3AE.png

Some concept ones are incredible. 

Don't think this is one.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the goalie top, again, complete lack of imagination. They've just taken pretty much the same design for all 3.

heartofmidlothian_2021homekeeperlongsleevetopadult_1590507796homefront.jpg

OmiyaHearts
5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

And its a....meh

20200724_093120.jpg

That's howling. Not a great season for our kits but at least we have the black.

No longer active

White or sky blue shorts with that would look okay but not maroon ? Hmmm

Edited by George Cowie

gogadgetlegz

If those white markings on the sleeves had been black, I would have been satisfied that we had finally got a homage to the “Inter” away top

5 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

20/21 AWAY Short Sleeve Top - Gents PRE-ORDER20/21 AWAY Shorts - Adult PRE-ORDER20/21 AWAY Socks - Adult PRE-ORDER

See there I think it looks quite good, the picture of it hanging on the coat hanger in the dark doesn't look good at all. They did that with the home kit as well, in the flesh it's a smart kit. 

loveofthegame

Much the same opinion as others have posted - don't like it much at all. Looks like a revamp of our goalie strip, and a poor one at that.

Just seems lazy when the goalkeeper kit is so similar,  Umbro really have been so hit or miss 

think we’ll see our big selling home kit now followed by one of our lowest selling away kits 

Vlad the impaler

We had virtually this strip 2/3 years back. When our home (Maroon can’t go wrong) and our black(best strip in years) are so popular they had a free hit this year to use their imagination! They failed. Why don’t they give supporters 3 options at start of season for following year and go with the winner🙄

7 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

20/21 AWAY Short Sleeve Top - Gents PRE-ORDER20/21 AWAY Shorts - Adult PRE-ORDER20/21 AWAY Socks - Adult PRE-ORDER

Is Género Zeefuik back with us this season, the shorts would fit him anyway! 😂

6 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

We had virtually this strip 2/3 years back. When our home (Maroon can’t go wrong) and our black(best strip in years) are so popular they had a free hit this year to use their imagination! They failed. Why don’t they give supporters 3 options at start of season for following year and go with the winner🙄

This, I’ve never understood why they don’t take input from fans for merch ! 🤷🏼‍♂️💸

I’m assuming there will be a 2nd goalkeeper top, there’s no way they can use the current one with this away top

Bret the Hitman Hearts

I wish Hearts would go back to having an away strip that is just the same as the home strip but in white.

Famous 1874

The away is absolutely woeful. This won’t sell well at all. Someone at Umbro should be getting a bollocking. 

I always feel like I'm missing something with the whole sky blue thing? It always looks shite and I don't know what the connection is. The home top should be maroon, the away top should be white. Fart about with the third kit if you must. The maroon training top from last year has been our best kit so far. 

27 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

We are not Hibs so there is no need to have an L or an R on the fricking socks

Batistuta87

It's a bit of a grower for me. Very similar to the goalie top and training gear which is slightly disappointing, but it's a nice kit. You see the details a bit more in the kids on - maroon on the inside of the sleeves, the white detail on the shorts. I like it. 

image.png.475310497fdfdd4d17ba80ba147e8591.png

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

We are not Hibs so there is no need to have an L or an R on the fricking socks

Suspect it might be L for large. 

Nookie Bear
27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Away kit is shit.

Wear the black one, Hearts. 

If played, i would want us to wear the black one for the Cup semi.

or the FoH one with the names.

Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Underwhelming, looks like a training top

20200724_093043.jpg

Just what I sent in my Hearts group chat. GK top the same, hope the other GK top is worth buying. 
More gear with this colour than Maroon this season, unimaginative and unlikely that folk will buy more than one thing in that colour.
Financially we really could’ve done with strips and training gear with a bit of a wow factor. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)