New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

59 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Not great then. 

Was hoping for a yellow away top tbh. 

That one is from 2018

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Walrus said:

That one is from 2018

I know. It was horrible then, if it's the same colour scheme, it'll be horrible now. 😂 

bigsuperslim1874
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It would be a good seller but with the black away top it might not be likely. 

Maybe in a couple of years - 30th ‘anniversary’. It’s my favourite away top!

16 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I know. It was horrible then, if it's the same colour scheme, it'll be horrible now. 😂 

🤣

14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I like the new Southampton strips. 
This mock up would be a big seller I think.

7D9585E6-199B-4113-8A2A-6B1CD186EBF6.jpeg

:o

That is the best looking Hearts away kit ever. 

If it's not this, the new one can get to ****! 

14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

DP because that kit excited me. 

Edited by tian447

Capture-1-e1594291425622-498x372.png

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2322743/loch-ness-fc-chairman-admits-he-thought-new-strips-appearance-on-national-tv-was-a-wind-up-as-orders-flood-in-from-around-the-world/

Салатные палочки

Inter one won't happen unfortunately.  It was deemed to dark when we played Dundee back in 93/94 and the chances are we will be playing them again this season. 

Although..............chance of a one-off yellow shirt.  

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Maybe in a couple of years - 30th ‘anniversary’. It’s my favourite away top!

Good thinking 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

DP because that kit excited me. 

Fingers crossed 🤞😃

SomethingAboutObua

Are folk expecting/hoping for our away kit this year to be white/grey or argentina/yellow/other? 

MarkDevriesScores4
9 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Are folk expecting/hoping for our away kit this year to be white/grey or argentina/yellow/other? 

Argentina one done us well the last time we ended up in the championship. 

Wouldn’t mind a mid-80’s style silver top with maroon shorts. Think Umbro made them for us back then too

Gulf Jambo
4 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Silver or Grey for me 

Still have the last Argentina one & the Yellow Roseberry so a different style again would be good

Would be more than happy just for them to wear the 3rd kit more though. It's feckin beautiful 😍

StirlingJambo
6 hours ago, tian447 said:

:o

That is the best looking Hearts away kit ever. 

If it's not this, the new one can get to ****! 

It’s a cracker. Would be a big seller! 

Dallas Green
40 minutes ago, Walrus said:

West Ham away by Umbro. Maroon and white version for us? 

20200717_084146.thumb.jpg.b033d000488416f0e3bd257a74fe4228.jpg

I hope not. That is horrible. 

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, Walrus said:

I like that. 

Have heard that the new away top will be blue, which apparently came from a current player, but not sure how credible the source is. All the training gear is blue/navy so I guess it could be.

One of the guys who works in the shop also told me he was expecting it at the end of July so hopefully not long to wait now. The shop is re-opening on 23rd so I wonder if that's when it's coming out.

Robbo Is God
1 hour ago, Walrus said:

Horizontal stripes on a top are never good for us.....bigger fans. And the placing of said horizontal lines would just emphasise my muckle moobs!!! Though the ladies top would probably sell well :D

Midloth_Iain
2 hours ago, Walrus said:

if the strip had just the upper horizontal stripe it would improve it a lot

JamboSoldier92

image.png.7bd8c9f69828616f95c68d08e28cc531.png

See Hibs have released their 3rd kit, going to have names of HSL contributors. Surely all their names will be on there at least twice! 

quote from the release.. 

“The regular, increasing payments from Hibernian Supporters will enable us to emerge from the other side of what has been an uncertain period in as strong a position as we can be. I have said it often enough that we are humbled if not surprised by the level of support.

“Hibernian supporters have demonstrated time and time again not just what their club means to them, but that they will do whatever it takes to play their part.

“We liked the idea of the shirt as one opportunity for us to say ‘thank you’. Quite simply, it will be worn with pride.”

Wonder where they got the 'idea of the shirt' from? 

1 minute ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

is that not a celtic strip from the other season? with the instructions on how to make methadone and crack written through it?

JamboSoldier92
4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

is that not a celtic strip from the other season? with the instructions on how to make methadone and crack written through it?

image.png.3714e47a443571942cef45062e921c91.png

😂 "We are all Celtic"

Hectormasson
8 minutes ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

See Hibs have released their 3rd kit, going to have names of HSL contributors. Surely all their names will be on there at least twice! 

quote from the release.. 

“The regular, increasing payments from Hibernian Supporters will enable us to emerge from the other side of what has been an uncertain period in as strong a position as we can be. I have said it often enough that we are humbled if not surprised by the level of support.

“Hibernian supporters have demonstrated time and time again not just what their club means to them, but that they will do whatever it takes to play their part.

“We liked the idea of the shirt as one opportunity for us to say ‘thank you’. Quite simply, it will be worn with pride.”

Is that not all the contributors names on the bottom left corner of the shirt 👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

17 minutes ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

they’ll just be using a font as large as the players name over the shoulders

been here before
2 hours ago, Robbo Is God said:

Horizontal stripes on a top are never good for us.....bigger fans. And the placing of said horizontal lines would just emphasise my muckle moobs!!! Though the ladies top would probably sell well :D

On the contrary. Watch the lbs fall off...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201502/what-makes-you-look-fat-vertical-or-horizontal-lines

The Natural Order
2 hours ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

quote from the release.. 

Names of contributors on a special third kit? Why didn't we think of that?????

53 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

Names of contributors on a special third kit? Why didn't we think of that?????

Hibs will still claim it as a first 

8 hours ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

quote from the release.. 

I always find it strange how teams can take the same colour schemes but one does it very classy and the other like a cheap hooker. See exhibit A above, they have adopted the Brazil circa 98-02 colour scheme and made it look like an amateur team's kit. Similar examples include Milan v Bournemouth, Barcelona v Crystal Palace and Juventus v St. Mirren. 

JamboSoldier92
3 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

I always find it strange how teams can take the same colour schemes but one does it very classy and the other like a cheap hooker. See exhibit A above, they have adopted the Brazil circa 98-02 colour scheme and made it look like an amateur team's kit. Similar examples include Milan v Bournemouth, Barcelona v Crystal Palace and Juventus v St. Mirren. 

But but hibs play like Brazil 🤣

Also can't agree with u on palace, got a soft spot for them, their recent efforts have been pretty poor tho

1 minute ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

But but hibs play like Brazil 🤣

Also can't agree with u on palace, got a soft spot for them, their recent efforts have been pretty poor tho

OK sub in ICT for Palace! 

Салатные палочки
5 hours ago, Elshin said:

Hibs will still claim it as a first 

Yip. First yellow strip made by Macron specifically for Hibs. 

Order the DVD now. 

9 hours ago, JamboSoldier92 said:

quote from the release.. 

Yip just like Brazil, disease infested i.e, zika virus, 2nd largest death rate with covid 19 in the world, poor area,'s i.e favelas (slums) anyone else see the comparisons with Leith

On 09/07/2020 at 14:55, Alan_R said:

I thought it was a wind- up too but tempted to buy 1 now as it could be 1 of those collectors items in the future, quirky, novelty but original and different at the same time 

been here before
21 hours ago, neilnunb said:

🤢

109828370_10157354399608730_1964278403134240589_n.jpg

Did they get John Hughes to come up with that slogan?

Wait till the away strip is launched...

'Prowd * Humble * Wurkin Class *'

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Guid. Scoatish. Laddies. 

On 09/07/2020 at 12:42, Cruyff said:

Not great then. 

Was hoping for a yellow away top tbh. 

As open as I'd be, I can't see it now...

27 minutes ago, been here before said:

Bit shan to overlook him for the job, only to use his team talks to sell the strips.

13 hours ago, Chaps said:

ICT new away strip 😳

7E0AED6C-A90F-4BFB-9B5D-E666C4F77BEA.png

I'm a huge fan. Bold it may be but think it looks class. Although wonder how your average fat guy at the bar would look in one 🤔

Edited by Flow State

On 17/07/2020 at 11:56, JamboSoldier92 said:

quote from the release.. 

Life time ban please mods. This type of sordid filth surely breaks some JKB rules! 🤢

no offence solider 🙂

Baldwigforjack
17 hours ago, Boghell51 said:

I thought it was a wind- up too but tempted to buy 1 now as it could be 1 of those collectors items in the future, quirky, novelty but original and different at the same time 

I prefer their blue third strip.

Ec-CDC4XsAEmazF.jpg

Edited by Baldwigforjack

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)