A War of Two Halves - Live - kick off 3pm Saturday 11th

Boba Fett

Hi folks,

I hope you’re all doing well and keeping yer hands clean!

Since we are in strange and tough times (and we’re not playing in a cup semi this weekend anymore) we are streaming a LIVE reading of ‘A War of Two Halves’ this Saturday 11th April at 3pm on our YouTube channel! Link below👇🏻

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzbuzTDIkOFyVtAW0Xt51Q

It’s free, but we’ve set up a BuyMeACoffee link if you want/are able to donate a couple of quid... you are not obligated though!👇🏻

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AWBNfP2

Spread the word, and if you have any questions, please let me know. 

Stay safe and see you there! ♥️

Also, should’ve said the stream will be available for a week after it’s gone live, if you can’t listen at the time 👍🏼

The team that brought us the wonderful War of Two Halves are doing a live reading of the play at 3pm tomorrow. If you haven’t seen it, this won’t give you the full immersive stadium experience (which was great) but it will be well worth tuning in for anyway. The play speaks for itself and the actors are terrific. If you have seen it, well, I don’t need to sell it to you. ;) 

http://youtube.com/channel/UCkzbuzTDIkOFyVtAW0Xt51Q

3pm. YouTube. 

It’s completely free but it’s not an easy time for folks in the arts world and prep for this would’ve taken a good amount of time, so if you do feel inclined to send them a little token of appreciation for their efforts, they also have a BuyMeACoffee link: http://buymeacoffee.com/AWBNfP2

22games nro

I will be tuning into this , never got a chance to see it so  looking forward to it.

well done all involved 

London_Hearts

A couple of minor points.

The opening league game v Celtic was even more dramatic. Celtic were awarded a penalty when the score was 0-0 after 22 minutes. Archie Boyd saving Jimmy McColl's kick. Hearts taking the lead about 5 minutes later.

Since the play was first produced it was discovered that Jimmy Boyd did play a first XI game. So all the seven who died had played for the first eleven.

1914082404.jpg

gashauskis9

Having already seen the real thing live twice, I must say they’ve done really well to make this work online.  Really enjoying this, well done everyone involved 👏👏👏

Hi folks,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who tuned in for our live stream! And also to those of you who bought us a coffee, you are STARS! 

We will be back at Tynecastle after things get back to normal... perhaps with more to show...

Stay safe!

gashauskis9
29 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Hi folks,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who tuned in for our live stream! And also to those of you who bought us a coffee, you are STARS! 

We will be back at Tynecastle after things get back to normal... perhaps with more to show...

Stay safe!

That’s three times you lot have had me in tears 😢.  

In all seriousness, thank you once again for keeping their story alive.  Absolutely superb 👏👏👏.

Not quite as good as the real thing, but still bloody brilliant. Well done to the crew. Enjoy your coffee’s 👍🏼🇱🇻

niblick1874

I would very much like to watch this. Has it been posted anywhere? Scrap that, found it.😊

Edited by niblick1874