Anyone else feeling down about tomorrow..

rubyruby

Having been so excited when the draw came out for this fixture & the endless weeks to wait for it, we are now sitting in limbo instead of getting ourselves prepared for this major event.

Feeling deflated as I know I would have been too excited to sleep tonight & be sorting out my clothes to wear.

Will this game ever get played or will it be made null & void?

6 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

Having been so excited when the draw came out for this fixture & the endless weeks to wait for it, we are now sitting in limbo instead of getting ourselves prepared for this major event.

Feeling deflated as I know I would have been too excited to sleep tonight & be sorting out my clothes to wear.

God knows how football will play out my friend......

I miss it but so far have dodged the virus..

All to play for...........as they say

3 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

Yeah was thinking that earlier , we would know who we are Playing in the final now and would be looking forward to a glorious day (again) it will be played , when who knows with this terrible virus around mate 🤷‍♂️FTH 

Don't worry, regardless of what happens to us, and what happens regarding the league, there will be plenty of more opportunities to spank them for years to come. 

:fth:

I was organised for once in my life. Dog booked into kennels, hotel booked, set to meet up with old pals I hadn’t seen for ages, even had my flag ready for Hampden. Oh, and my bet on hearts winning the cup was looking not bad ....

gashauskis9

Thinking about it a lot today.  I’d have been like a kid at xmas right now, ready for an early can or two before heading to the Diggers to catch the bus through.

WoolfordsHearts

I'm only disappointed because we would have rogered they tiny tim ****pigs again and they f***** know it the f***** that they are.

N Lincs Jambo
8 minutes ago, sassenach said:

Surely the game has to be awarded to Hearts. It's already 9-1 on aggregate at Hampden, Hibs will never pull that back with only 90 minutes to go.

This!

Personally I’m glad to not give them the opportunity again to even come

close to a comeback for the 4-0 & 5-1 hammering....in fact I hope we never ever play them in a semi or final as long as I’m alive. I could die tomorrow with 4 amazing kids and a beautiful wife and 19th May 2012 will still be the greatest day of my life!.......

Seymour M Hersh

We're going to be declared winners due to having the best goal difference of the four remaining clubs. Well if we can be forcibly demoted on the whim of our opposition and those from others leagues I'm sure the GFA will make amends by awarding us the cup. ::troll::

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

been here before

Would be half time right now.

We'd be 3-0 up and the Hubz end would be even mote empty than it was at ko.

pettigrewsstylist
15 hours ago, rubyruby said:

We might have got rid of a few useless gits by then.

15 hours ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I'm only disappointed because we would have rogered they tiny tim ****pigs again and they f***** know it the f***** that they are.

Excellent post.