#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

As someone else said, this is not relegation.. this is an unsporting demotion.  

If the club will not fight this then real fans must.

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

51 Shirts -Moments in Time
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Why Livingston?

club have officially tweeted they will support ending the season early 

22games nro
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

could not agree more . i'm in 

let's keep the list of teams on the thread so we have no doubt and never forget

What about championship grounds where the club has voted for this too? Given we might be headed there. We won't be at Livi for at least another season if things go badly.

buzzbomb1958

Boycott will never happen because everyone needs to have the same appetite for missing an away game farting against thunder it won't happen

If we are playing in the championship then any clubs in that division that vote for this proposal should be boycotted. 

Italian Lambretta

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and any others can die for all I care

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Boycott will never happen because everyone needs to have the same appetite for missing an away game farting against thunder it won't happen

doesn’t need to be a compete boycott to hurt even if it’s a small gesture - I will take solace from the fact Livingston FC will never see another penny of my money.

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

We aren't exactly the old firm with their huge support. 

It won't hurt much. 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Homme said:

It won't hurt much. 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

Hearts take the equivalent of 8 Livingston home crowds to Almondvale each season!!

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Hearts take the equivalent of 8 Livingston home crowds to Almondvale each season!!

Yep, it will hurt them.

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

I'm sure the clubs need the money however they will not be getting any of mine. That's the point of the thread.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

It won't hurt much. 

Hmm, we sold out stmirren - took 4500 to St Johnston a few weeks ago, regularly sell out Hamilton , and when we were in the championship took 8000 away to Livingston. But that aside.. your entitled to your view, but this thread is to catalogue clubs who have thrown us under a bus for their own financial need. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Definitely, maybe start a boycott of the teams sponsors as well and see how they like that.

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

It won't hurt much. 

There are only so many seats and we consistently sell out the various diddies away ends. 

Just now, EIEIO said:

I'm sure the clubs need the money however they will not be getting any of mine. That's the point of the thread.

But, why?

It's not their fault they are being forced to vote. 

If we were in Livi's position, we'd probably vote for it. 

kingantti1874
Just now, Cruyff said:

But, why?

It's not their fault they are being forced to vote. 

If we were in Livi's position, we'd probably vote for it. 

did you miss the opening post. This thread is for fans who want to take positive action and to catalogue those clubs Whether we should take positive action should be saved for the other thread, or start a new one. 

This could only really be effective  if the club refuse to take any away  allocation of tickets under instructions from fans groups . 

A step I would love to see happening . 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

did you miss the opening post. This thread is for fans who want to take positive action and to catalogue those clubs Whether we should take positive action should be saved for the other thread, or start a new one. 

Nope, I'm asking you to justify it. I don't see your point. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, maybe start a boycott of the teams sponsors as well and see how they like that.

great idea 👍🏻 Toni Macaroni on the list

kingantti1874
Just now, Cruyff said:

Nope, I'm asking you to justify it. I don't see your point. 

Ask on the other thread and I’ll debate it with you there.

Why?  because they are voting to demote us to the championship. If they voted no another resolution would quickly be put forward perhaps with no relegation. Don't think the Belgians for example have said they are relegating anyone when they declare Bruges champions it's not difficult.

16 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Thats where i am. 

I used the term demotion yesterday but I actually think penalised is a more accurate term. Any team that chooses to penalise us before the league has finished won’t see another penny from me.

gorgie rools

Any club that votes to relegate us should be boycotted. Even home cup games where they receive 1/2 the gate. Give £20 to FOH instead 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Why?  because they are voting to demote us to the championship. If they voted no another resolution would quickly be put forward perhaps with no relegation. Don't think the Belgians for example have said they are relegating anyone when they declare Bruges champions it's not difficult.

The Belgian league have put the decision off until the 24th apparently. 

I’m in. 100% boycott of any team that votes for it.

Never going to put a penny in their pockets

instead I will up my FOH

Edited by 1971fozzy

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Belgian league have put the decision off until the 24th apparently. 

Yes and hope to expand the league by 2 with no relegation. Meanwhile in Scotland.

28 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Championship clubs could be persuaded to vote for this by potentially having big Hearts away crowds next season.

Home league games only for me and an extra FOH donation for any cup fixture. 

Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Yes and hope to expand the league by 2 with no relegation. Meanwhile in Scotland.

They seem to be a bit more open minded maybe they will alow us to join their league

3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

They seem to be a bit more open minded maybe they will alow us to join their league

Sensible Chaps. European football every second week win, win scenario.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

Italian Lambretta
20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This could only really be effective  if the club refuse to take any away  allocation of tickets under instructions from fans groups . 

A step I would love to see happening . 

Dont expect the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs to encourage a boycott amongst its members.

They are just another bowling club mentality with nothing but self interest

kingantti1874
Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

Dont expect the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs to encourage a boycott amongst its members.

They are just another bowling club mentality with nothing but self interest

the fans will have to do this, Facebook, Twitter, other forums use the #tag and get it going. Reach out to your pals, your family and get them on board. 

Sadly, the landscape of the Scottish game means it really is every man for themselves. Livingston for example, while probably totally against the morality of ending the season early, are probably in a position where they need assurance financially, and could probably do with the early pay out.

But yes, I would consider a boycott of sorts. Personally, I think we should boycott the OF anyway. Cut their tickets to a minimum at Tynie, and refuse to put a penny in their pocket.

Greedy Jambo

Is it no just a bit too easy to boycott away grounds?

Most folk have been doing that for years!

Think bigger.

47 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

doesn’t need to be a compete boycott to hurt even if it’s a small gesture - I will take solace from the fact Livingston FC will never see another penny of my money.

I want my refund from 15 March.

Edit I want Hearts to demand a refund in full from Livvy for 15 March.

HMFC do not in turn need to refund me.

Edited by DETTY29

Hector Riva

Boycott away games? The way it's going to be a while  before spectators are allowed to go to home games.  Sorry to be doom and gloom.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sadly, the landscape of the Scottish game means it really is every man for themselves. Livingston for example, while probably totally against the morality of ending the season early, are probably in a position where they need assurance financially, and could probably do with the early pay out.

But yes, I would consider a boycott of sorts. Personally, I think we should boycott the OF anyway. Cut their tickets to a minimum at Tynie, and refuse to put a penny in their pocket.

there is no reason the money can’t be handed out now, the rule can be changed with a simple vote.. this is the easy way out.. (They think) 

Since the are so keen to feather their own nest, The correct thing to do is make sure hearts fans money is used to mitigate the millions in losses hearts will sustain..

I will apply this to any championship clubs who vote in favour..  many of them will vote for this so they can get prize money as small as 20k and will be looking forward to hearts fans visiting..

to avoid any doubt, it absolutely should be applied to Championship teams

As much as it pains me to boycott away games, I totally agree with this and will not put another penny into clubs that have voted for the SPFL proposals. This is a strategic vote to save their own necks and Is certainly not within the realms of any sporting integrity whatsoever.

My money will be spent at Tynecastle and Tynecastle only. I hope and pray clubs like St Johnston, St Liedown, Hamilton, Ross county and the Livi Narcos crew, all go bankrupt! They need to feel how we are feeling at the moment. 

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’m with you.

Money will to go watching local team who are joining WoSL and FoH.

Paisley Jambo
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Rangers are on our side. If they weren’t it would be signed and sealed by now.

David McCaig
35 minutes ago, Zico said:

I used the term demotion yesterday but I actually think penalised is a more accurate term. Any team that chooses to penalise us before the league has finished won’t see another penny from me.

I did wonder if we could argue we are being expelled rather than relegated.