Colin Cameron

Gorgiewave

alicante jambo

He was a great wee player one of the best i have ever seen play for hearts. Had energy, very intelligent, calm on the ball and very level headed. Good call belge could help our young boys on big time.

jambo-in-furness

a terrific player for Hearts, as for his coaching abilities?  I’m afraid they are still unproven but rest assured after the Covid-19 dust has settled there will be many bargains to be had player and coaches wise, providing we are able to offer appointments.

Randy Marsh
1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

a terrific player for Hearts, as for his coaching abilities?  I’m afraid they are still unproven but rest assured after the Covid-19 dust has settled there will be many bargains to be had player and coaches wise, providing we are able to offer appointments.

Don't think he is a bad manager.  Just seems to have been unlucky.  Good win % as manager of both Cowdenbeath and Berwick Rangers.  Both those clubs went downhill after he left them.

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I look forward to Tam and Kris leaping to his defence and slaughtering Airdrie!

Like your style, but since he’s got connections to us I won’t hold my breath 😒

5 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

He was a great wee player one of the best i have ever seen play for hearts. Had energy, very intelligent, calm on the ball and very level headed. Good call belge could help our young boys on big time.

Good shout that 👍

7 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I look forward to Tam and Kris leaping to his defence and slaughtering Airdrie!

Agree, no chance that will happen, but any opportunity to give us a kick will be grasped