Loyalty point issue next season

Rhyst93

With this season looking over I wonder if the club will continue the loyalty points or wipe this seasons points off ? 

Maybe I deserve extra points for being in self-isolation.  

9 minutes ago, Rhyst93 said:

With this season looking over I wonder if the club will continue the loyalty points or wipe this seasons points off ? 

Don’t think they’ll wipe the points off. Bit unfair to all who’ve attended all or most of the away games. Especially Ross county midweek. They'll go toward next season and season 18/19 will be wiped off 

IF we are relegated without fulfilling all the fixtures and by a vote by other clubs then hell mend them

They can keep their mitts off my money...I'd want every one of them who voted that way to suffer financially and to know why it has happened

They'd get the minimum seating and the highest price we could charge them and I'd then remember every one of them when were promoted 

Of course that's only my view and we all make our own decision

been here before
22 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

First world problems at the moment tbh

Right best not talk about or discuss anything other than Covid 19 eh?

As for the LPs...  who knows but at least Ive got 5 for last Fridays game up in Aberdeen 😂

Id imagine itll just carry in as per and the points from 2 years ago will drop off.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

IF we are relegated without fulfilling all the fixtures and by a vote by other clubs then hell mend them

They can keep their mitts off my money...I'd want every one of them who voted that way to suffer financially and to know why it has happened

They'd get the minimum seating and the highest price we could charge them and I'd then remember every one of them when were promoted 

It won’t go to a vote of all the SPFL clubs.  That would just be if it was a vote on league reconstruction.

You also can’t charge away fans more than home fans for effectively the same seats (behind the goal). 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Right best not talk about or discuss anything other than Covid 19 eh?

As for the LPs...  who knows but at least Ive got 5 for last Fridays game up in Aberdeen 😂

Id imagine itll just carry in as per and the points from 2 years ago will drop off.

Wont be  a coming season this year for sure "    just have to wait and see what the  suits and UEFA come up with ?

4 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Armchair supporter..

10 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It won’t go to a vote of all the SPFL clubs.  That would just be if it was a vote on league reconstruction.

You also can’t charge away fans more than home fans for effectively the same seats (behind the goal). 

We could lace the pies in the away stand with a laxitive 😁

3fingersreid
12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Pretty much where I’m at in my thinking ,although I’d add a boycott to the away games for those voting against us when we return .

10 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

as to the charging of prices , it seems the rules are being made up as we go along ,so let’s just continue that by making up prices to the clubs who vote against us 😉

Sadly I’m aware that prices are set😡

let’s remember who we can trust 

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

We should all get a free 20 points for having to endure this season. 

20, fekkin 20.....

20 gazillion more likes!!

Better let us keep the loyalty points from the Aberdeen match as I don’t imagine the odds of getting the £26 back from the sheep are very good. 

16 minutes ago, JCR said:

Better let us keep the loyalty points from the Aberdeen match as I don’t imagine the odds of getting the £26 back from the sheep are very good. 

Of course it'll be refunded

7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Pretty much where I’m at in my thinking ,although I’d add a boycott to the away games for those voting against us when we return .

IF that did happen. I’d boycott all away games against clubs that voted us down and when we play them next, I’d donate the cost of the match ticket to FOH. I’d hope all jambos that follow us away from home, all feel the same. FTH and FTSPFL. I know it would hurt at fester but feck them. They get a full away support at a cost of £90k from us. Be good to see them get Sweet ***** Adams from us for a full season 

7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

as to the charging of prices , it seems the rules are being made up as we go along ,so let’s just continue that by making up prices to the clubs who vote against us 😉

Sadly I’m aware that prices are set😡

Rules re pricing not being 'made up' at all..statement clearly states min seating and highest price we can

Some of you seem to think we cannot charge a terrible price when we can as long as there is a similar equiv area is the same price for home fans

So give them 200 tickets at £40 plus a pop and put a similar area on sale to home fans..of course they won't get sold but that is not the point

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Rules re pricing not being 'made up' at all..statement clearly states min seating and highest price we can

Some of you seem to think we cannot charge a terrible price when we can as long as there is a similar equiv area is the same price for home fans

So give them 200 tickets at £40 plus a pop and put a similar area on sale to home fans..of course they won't get sold but that is not the point

I was under the impression that the prices for the different categories of games were set at the start of the season . If as you say they’re not , and I’m not in anyway doubting you , then yes ramp the price up to the max . I’d still advocate an away boycott too for any team who votes to put us down . 

3fingersreid
2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

IF that did happen. I’d boycott all away games against clubs that voted us down and when we play them next, I’d donate the cost of the match ticket to FOH. I’d hope all jambos that follow us away from home, all feel the same. FTH and FTSPFL. I know it would hurt at fester but feck them. They get a full away support at a cost of £90k from us. Be good to see them get Sweet ***** Adams from us for a full season 

Strangely I don’t think hibs would be too keen to see us down purely from the financial side of it . Your suggestion to donate extra to the FOH for the ticket price is a good one and well worth doing . 👍🏻
I’d maybe split mine between the FOH and Bar 1874 , purely just for some rehydration 😉🍺🍺

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The clubs won’t be voting on this!

On 05/04/2020 at 20:58, Rhyst93 said:

No reason why they would/should wipe this season's. 

On 05/04/2020 at 21:06, Tasavallan said:

That's where Levein should have been since Daniel stepped in...

been here before
37 minutes ago, Section Q said:

That's where Levein should have been since Daniel stepped in...

🙆‍♂️

Yeeeeesssss someone has managed to drag Levein into the thread.

Well done.

😪

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

🙆‍♂️

Yeeeeesssss someone has managed to drag Levein into the thread.

Well done.

😪

👍

On 05/04/2020 at 21:18, CJGJ said:

Not alone in that view.

I'd want every club who voted for that named and shamed. On return to top league, Zero uptake of tickets for away games, minimum, if any, allocation to away fans at a very very high price, cold showers, break rules if we have to. Ban of all media from Tynecastle also, if Rangers can get away with banning BBC so can we.

Same for Scottish Cup matches, also if league called as it stands now then no way whatsoever do we entertain the though of finishing this seasons competition.

Siege mentality.

Unfortunately CJGJ i think we would be in the minority amongst Hearts fans.