Suso Santana

mickycameron98

mickycameron98

This man was underated in my opinion. I'd love a winger of his class nowadays. I think he was our best wide player since Neil McCann looking back. Wish he'd stayed a couple more years.

Edited by mickycameron98

Outstanding in Falkirk, him and Kevin Kyle, Pitt the rest of team we’re no where near the 2 of them that night. And we went out, the 2 of them almost won us a game despite being let down by everyone around them.

Clearly a fine wee player.

Very skilful, could finish and protected the ball superbly for a wee fella. But foreign players always seem to be good at the latter. 

It’s at times like this you can start to gauge the quality you have now to previous years. We hardly have a player who can take someone on and beat them. 

24 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

This man was underated in my opinion. I'd love a winger of his class nowadays. I think he was our best wide player since Neil McCann looking back. Wish he'd stayed a couple more years.

Agree, had some excellent games in maroon and scored some very good goals.

Not had too many wingers of his standard since McCann. Would say Valois, Miko and Cesny all v good as well. Temps, Driver and Nicholson had their moments.

Thought I'd take a look at his wiki and saw it had been updated 4 days ago. Wonder if it was with this...

also helped the team win the season's Scottish Cup, waving an imaginary card to get his opponent Kujabi of Hibs sent off in a penalty incident which led to the third Hearts goal (having previously dived in an attempt to get Leigh Griffiths in trouble, which demonstrated highly unsportsmanlike behaviour),

🤣

10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Thought I'd take a look at his wiki and saw it had been updated 4 days ago. Wonder if it was with this...

also helped the team win the season's Scottish Cup, waving an imaginary card to get his opponent Kujabi of Hibs sent off in a penalty incident which led to the third Hearts goal (having previously dived in an attempt to get Leigh Griffiths in trouble, which demonstrated highly unsportsmanlike behaviour),

🤣

I think it’s admirable how obviously and sincerely “over” the 1-5, the vermin are. 

SectionDJambo

I loved his attitude of, the bigger they are, the more I’ll piss them off.

Never backed down from any opposing player. Had a great game in the cup final. One of Czaba’s better contributions to Hearts.

jamboinglasgow

Fantastic player and I agree under rated. Skillful as Feck, and also not afraid to do the dirty side of the game.  Wish we still had him. 

Also agree, that Falkirk game is one the few games I have seen where a player single handedly almost got us a win, it was criminal that we didn't win that game for him.

East Lothian Jambo
58 minutes ago, SectionG said:

Outstanding in Falkirk, him and Kevin Kyle, Pitt the rest of team we’re no where near the 2 of them that night. And we went out, the 2 of them almost won us a game despite being let down by everyone around them.

That was quite a game. Suso and Big Kev were outstanding 

That was the night Thomson got sent off on the dugout touchline iirc

Bouzid and Barr as a central defensive pairing were utter shite that night 

I'll always remember one game he was getting booed off the pitch whilst being subbed.  My Father and myself started chanting SUSO! SUSO!  Just 2 of us.  He turned back around and clapped.us.  My favourite player from that era for sure, loved his tenacity.  After Fozzie ofc.

Edited by HMFC01

45 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣

That's wrong he  got hit on the head by the ball from Griffiths.  At least they realize it was a penalty, fair play to them.

Thought he was massively over rated by fans and produced very little end product. Shots so weak I thought they were water, not vodka. But everyone has their own opinions.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

🤣

:laugh2:

tenor.gif

hmfc_liam06
12 hours ago, JJ93 said:

His solo run and goal against Hibs at Tynecastle was fantastic. The angle for the shot was great too.

I remember at the time going ballistic at him, screaming for him to put it in the corner and waste time. The rest they say, is history...

mickycameron98
13 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I remember at the time going ballistic at him, screaming for him to put it in the corner and waste time. The rest they say, is history...

Should have scored v Hibs in final too, cleared off the line.

Montgomery Brewster
21 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think it’s admirable how obviously and sincerely “over” the 1-5, the vermin are. 

Those welts will never get over it. 

F T H 

Doctor FinnBarr

I watch him once/twice a season depending on my hols, still decent but getting on now. At a guess he might get next season before he gets moved on. CDT fans still love him for being a local lad.

Finally got round to watching the highlights of 5-1 last night, he had a great game!

I had forgotten Kujabi got his first yellow for fouling Suso as well, the wee man was absolutely pivotal that day.