Ian Murray, Garry O’Connor and Benji

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

Amongst them how many trophies did they win at Hibs? 

Come on now.....

How many?? 

.... not as many as Rudi ☺️☺️😉😉🇱🇻🇱🇻

Benny Factor

I still laugh at Ian Murray leaving Hibs to go to Rangers to "win trophies".... Rangers won nothing in his time there, while his old mob won the wee cup while he was away

17 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

I still laugh at Ian Murray leaving Hibs to go to Rangers to "win trophies".... Rangers won nothing in his time there, while his old mob won the wee cup while he was away

He is the reason Rangers never won anything. :smug:

HamishMcGonagall
34 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

He has been and always will be a loser.  Even missed a penalty in his own testimonial after telling the keeper which way he was going to put it.

57 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

was it murray who got turned inside out by a lower league player while at hibs that spawned a gif on here?

Ayr United? I think it was v them... looked like he was dancing knee deep in treacle.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

was it murray who got turned inside out by a lower league player while at hibs that spawned a gif on here?

:D 

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

:D 

:laugh2: that was superb. 

What game was it that the banger shaved 7-0 into his head? I'm sure we won anyway but can't remember the score. 

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What game was it that the banger shaved 7-0 into his head? I'm sure we won anyway but can't remember the score. 

Was it not the game we won with two own goals? Smith and Orman? Think it was the date of the 0-7 he tried to dye in to his hair... pretty sure he got the wrong year as well. He’s about as competent as his knees.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Was it not the game we won with two own goals? Smith and Orman? Think it was the date of the 0-7 he tried to dye in to his hair... pretty sure he got the wrong year as well. He’s about as competent as his knees.

I hated him as a player. Greetin faced prick. 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I hated him as a player. Greetin faced prick. 

Vastly overrated too. Bit of a thug as a midfielder, and simply average as a fullback. 

24 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

4/4.Think somebody chucked a half bottle at him in that game.

Batistuta87

When we had our youngest we got chatting to the lassie in the bed across in the maternity ward. Blethered away to her and her husband as you do, she was nice enough but just got the impression that he was a bit of a fud. The next day he turns up in a Dumbarton tracksuit and the penny drops - it was Ian Murray. So he's a fud off the pitch as well it seems.