He is now and always has always been a roaster

Blackford Hearts

Ex member of the SaS

Funny enough I watched this on YouTube earlier. Short clip of McGregor kicking out then having the nerve to suggest HE was injured. A real scumbag of a player.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

GREEGS a more spineless  and yellow livered  coward  you could ever see would always pick a fight with someone if he had ten mates wnker of a man

gorgie rd eh11

More recently Craig Gordon got away with a couple of assaults in a celtic jersey.

They never get any decisions though. :turned:

“Boner”.

:rofl:

The dreadful Alastair Alexander, if I’m not mistaken. The BBC really has produced them down the years, including, of course, its very own current Celtic correspondent, the aforementioned Mr Boner.

East Lothian Jambo
18 minutes ago, leginten said:

“Boner”.

The dreadful Alastair Alexander, if I’m not mistaken. The BBC really has produced them down the years, including, of course, its very own current Celtic correspondent, the aforementioned Mr Boner.

Bonner has replaced Murdo McLeod as resident Celt 

That BBC Sportsound crew are ****ing howling 

It should have been ten
9 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Bonner has replaced Murdo McLeod as resident Celt 

That BBC Sportsound crew are ****ing howling 

Absolutely spot on!

Blackford Hearts

I don’t think he ever commentates on a game impartially. Always watched from a Celtic perspective. Surprisingly always gets the Celtic games. No attempt to hide the bias 

Bazzas right boot

Only in Scotland would such a grade A, gibbering plum get a job as a pundit. 

SectionDJambo

He was very lucky that Henry Smith had his horror moments in the 1988 semi final. He made an absolute howler, not dealing easily with Brian Whittaker’s simple love into his goal area. 
But for Henry’s misfortune, he would have been the one remembered for the match winning blunder.

Still think Henry was fouled though.

Richard Dawkins
12 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

He was very lucky that Henry Smith had his horror moments in the 1988 semi final. He made an absolute howler, not dealing easily with Brian Whittaker’s simple love into his goal area. 
But for Henry’s misfortune, he would have been the one remembered for the match winning blunder.

He was defintely fouled for one of them. Bonner made a howler the week later at Tynecastle when we beat them (I think). 

East Lothian Jambo
14 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Fast forward to present day and our goal and their winner are called as fouls. Henry was feeling sorry for himself after his mistake at their first goal. He is probably fouled but he should still do better

Roger was a very underrated player. Always calm and assured.  When he deputised for Levein at centre half he did a superb job 

He was a lovely guy God rest his soul 

SectionDJambo
31 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Fast forward to present day and our goal and their winner are called as fouls. Henry was feeling sorry for himself after his mistake at their first goal. He is probably fouled but he should still do better

Roger was a very underrated player. Always calm and assured.  When he deputised for Levein at centre half he did a superb job 

He was a lovely guy God rest his soul 

Indeed. Terrible, what happened to him.

Agree on Henry too. He should have settled for safety first punch instead of trying to catch it.

For any of us at Hampden for the 2012 semi final, it was payback for that sickener, and even better that it set up the most famous Edinburgh derby of all time.

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Blackford Hearts said:

I don’t think he ever commentates on a game impartially. Always watched from a Celtic perspective. Surprisingly always gets the Celtic games. No attempt to hide the bias 

And gets to follow them in Europe at our expense. He has no clue regarding the opposition to his beloved Tic. The only consolation is when they get pumped and he has to comment.

East Lothian Jambo
2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Indeed. Terrible, what happened to him.

Agree on Henry too. He should have settled for safety first punch instead of trying to catch it.

For any of us at Hampden for the 2012 semi final, it was payback for that sickener, and even better that it set up the most famous Edinburgh derby of all time.

Agree with your sentiments on 2012 semi final. Games were quite similar in terms of first half of containment and then we went ahead.  Thankfully the outcomes were different after a sickening equaliser 

Henry had been coming out for crosses all afternoon and took everything.  After the equaliser he might have been advised to punch over the bar. McAvennie has stood that up knowing McGhee and Walker would attack it with force 

Feeling walking out of that game was total desolation. That shower of shite in their centenary year scored so many late goals. I recall being at Parkhead when Robbo and Galloway put us 2-0 only for them to equalise with the last kick of the ball through McStay 

I think they may also have come from behind against United in the final with Billy Thomson also buffeted somewhat 

Edited by East Lothian Jambo

East Lothian Jambo
1 hour ago, Spitonastranger said:

And gets to follow them in Europe at our expense. He has no clue regarding the opposition to his beloved Tic. The only consolation is when they get pumped and he has to comment.

You can taste his pain when Celtic get fisted in Europe.  All the sweeter if it's a contentious decision as he can't countenance why Celric would fall foul of officials given the disproportionate amount of decisions in their favour domestically 

He's a welt 

Darkwhisky7

Another of the increasing reasons not to listen or tune into any BBC programmes or commentary, if you’re not ex OF you’ve got a slim chance of employment, I just switch off now if it’s any of the following. 

Bonner

Walker

Provan

Dodds

Sutton

Hartson

McCoist

McLeod

Craig Brown

Craigan

Gordon Smith

Willie Miller

probably a few more could go on the list but can’t remember at the moment. It’s just a pis s poor level of boring and biased nonsense. 

On 04/04/2020 at 00:23, leginten said:

“Boner”.

An upright member of society?😄

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

Another of the increasing reasons not to listen or tune into any BBC programmes or commentary, if you’re not ex OF you’ve got a slim chance of employment, I just switch off now if it’s any of the following. 

Bonner

Walker

Provan

Dodds

Sutton

Hartson

McCoist

McLeod

Craig Brown

Craigan

Gordon Smith

Willie Miller

probably a few more could go on the list but can’t remember at the moment. It’s just a pis s poor level of boring and biased nonsense. 

They all make up sayings like “in the end up”, what kind of nonsense is this. My old man used to go mental about Billy McNeill saying “very, very”, must be a west coast thing. Ill educated morons.

Pasquale for King

I have a vague recollection of him pushing a ball bit at Tynie in the 80s, scumbag. 
I also have a inkling that his nickname, used constantly on the radio until recently, was because of the tan he got during the summer months. I’ve never heard any other Irishman named Patrick called that.

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have a vague recollection of him pushing a ball bit at Tynie in the 80s, scumbag. 
I also have a inkling that his nickname, used constantly on the radio until recently, was because of the tan he got during the summer months. I’ve never heard any other Irishman named Patrick called that.

"Packie" is a common nickname in Ireland for men called Patrick or Padraig. The summer thing you mention sounds like a load of garbage. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

"Packie" is a common nickname in Ireland for men called Patrick or Padraig. The summer thing you mention sounds like a load of garbage. 

No problem thanks for that,I had never heard it before, my grandad was an Irishman called Patrick and nobody called him that.