What was the game?

Boof

19 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Anyone remember this one?

Fan-falls-and-hangs-on-door-during-Hearts-v-Hamilton-game.jpg

4-0 v Hamilton under Cathro. I’m in that photo but thankfully not the boy going arse over tit

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

3 then

Is correct. I remember it clearly as it was my first game with my then 9-year old son.

And Paterson getting crocked :( 

34 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

4-0 v Hamilton under Cathro. I’m in that photo but thankfully not the boy going arse over tit

Not certain here but did a ball boy not go down injured too?

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Can anyone put a vid up of my mate crashing through the gate in the old Section N v Celtic?

9 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Don't think it was that long ago was it? I'm sure I was in my current ST seat when that happened, and I've only sat there since 17/18. Thought it was when Levein was back.

Saying that, as much as I recall this happening, I can't recall anything about the game at all.

10 hours ago, Boof said:

3 pics to identify the game.

When, where, opponents, score.

image.png.68eeda125769a35802d471d0ef6404f8.png

image.png.7e861babadad7e514ec38d47bb303e63.png

image.png.4dd5852af37900f84958f742f1d6f9ad.png

Probably the smallest crowd I've seen at Tynie for a competitive first team game.

2 hours ago, Locky said:

Don't think it was that long ago was it? I'm sure I was in my current ST seat when that happened, and I've only sat there since 17/18. Thought it was when Levein was back.

Saying that, as much as I recall this happening, I can't recall anything about the game at all.

Was indeed. Bloody hell how I miss some of the players in this video

4 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Was indeed. Bloody hell how I miss some of the players in this video

Were one of the goals disallowed? I swear there's 5 in that video but it was 4-0? :lol: 

Can't believe it was that long ago. I was sat up in Section G for that which made me think it was 17/18. Before I got a ST there though. I had a couple of mates who sat in G so got a ticket there and sat with them.

One of the 3 Cathro games I was at where we looked fantastic. The other 2 being 4-0 vs Killie and 4-1 vs Rangers. Sadly the others were ****ing awful, but those 3 were some of the most dominant, and fine attacking displays I've seen from Hearts teams.

7 minutes ago, Locky said:

Were one of the goals disallowed? I swear there's 5 in that video but it was 4-0? :lol: 

Can't believe it was that long ago. I was sat up in Section G for that which made me think it was 17/18. Before I got a ST there though. I had a couple of mates who sat in G so got a ticket there and sat with them.

One of the 3 Cathro games I was at where we looked fantastic. The other 2 being 4-0 vs Killie and 4-1 vs Rangers. Sadly the others were ****ing awful, but those 3 were some of the most dominant, and fine attacking displays I've seen from Hearts teams.

Think so mate, would’ve been Isma’s from open play.

Agreed, those were some outstanding games, the 4-1 against Rangers coming behind only the 2012 final and 4-0 v Celtic in terms of sheer euphoria for me. Think we beat Motherwell convincingly away too under Cathro. 

11 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Think so mate, would’ve been Isma’s from open play.

Agreed, those were some outstanding games, the 4-1 against Rangers coming behind only the 2012 final and 4-0 v Celtic in terms of sheer euphoria for me. Think we beat Motherwell convincingly away too under Cathro. 

I recall the 3-0 game on TV, but didn't go. Friday night game I'm sure.

Paterson scored a belter IIRC.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Locky said:

I recall the 3-0 game on TV, but didn't go. Friday night game I'm sure.

Paterson scored a belter IIRC.

Saturday lunchtime, I watched it in Brussels.

9 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Saturday lunchtime, I watched it in Brussels.

Aye, you're right. The Friday night game was back when Neilson was still in charge.

Makes sense, because I was adamant earlier that Sow scored a belter in the same game as Paterson, but wouldn't add up as Cathro was the following season.

Think the Cathro one was the same game which one of our players (can't remember who, Struna maybe?) was penalised when a Well player was brought down by his own teammate.

6 hours ago, Locky said:

This one?

350951787.jpg

Dundee Utd I think. Eilidh Doyle was the half time guest.

4 minutes ago, icdonuts said:

Dundee Utd I think. Eilidh Doyle was the half time guest.

You're right. Can't mind the Doyle part, but United is correct. Night before hogmanay.

Sure Dundee United scored an early penalty but we went on to win, 3-1 maybe?

29 minutes ago, Locky said:

You're right. Can't mind the Doyle part, but United is correct. Night before hogmanay.

Sure Dundee United scored an early penalty but we went on to win, 3-1 maybe?

Yep - usual rubbish start but we avoided a cat-astrophe. 3-2 in the end.

Pun-tastic match report