Players Contracts

ramrod

I'm sure this has been asked many times so apologies in advance. 

With todays news of the players running to the Players Union to try and protect their full pay , does anyone have a list of the players who are out of contract this Summer ? 

I really don't feel like renewing atm with most  these jokers still kicking around the club . 

Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Including loans :

Bozanic 

Avdijaj

Brandon 

Moore

Meshino (L)

Perreira (L)

Sibbick (L)

Langer

Thanks m8!

If that's it we still have some amount of shite still left on the books. Deary me 

Honestly just crack out the article 12 and bin a few of them. 

If they want to insist on what they're entitled to, then thats absolutely fine. The club can exercise its contract clause. Be quite pleased to see a few of the arseholes sacked tbh. 

Hungry hippo
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

If they want to insist on what they're entitled to, then thats absolutely fine. The club can exercise its contract clause. Be quite pleased to see a few of the arseholes sacked tbh. 

We can't sack them. Only suspend their contracts and offer opportunity for them to terminate if they wish.

SectionDJambo
Just now, Hungry hippo said:

We can't sack them. Only suspend their contracts and offer opportunity for them to terminate if they wish.

At least if the contracts are suspended, Hearts wouldn’t need to pay them anything. Seems like 50% might be a good deal, considering that after the reduced payment of tax and nhi, it wouldn’t be a 50% reduction of take home pay.

Still can’t get my head round the bubble that footballers think they exist within.

28 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Thanks m8!

If that's it we still have some amount of shite still left on the books. Deary me 

Am sure there is more to add to the list is the other 2 keepers now out of contract aswell 

Football is placing itself under the microscope. Unless the players can mirror the problems falling on the rest of the population, they face a descent into moral oblivion

5 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Suspended pisses them off and gives us a short relief on their salaries until cash flow returns to normal. 

I'm keen. 

35 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Including loans :

Bozanic 

Avdijaj

Brandon 

Moore

Meshino (L)

Perreira (L)

Sibbick (L)

Langer

Plus a bunch of young guys like Baur etc 

40 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Including loans :

Bozanic 

Avdijaj

Brandon 

Moore

Meshino (L)

Perreira (L)

Sibbick (L)

Langer

Think it would be a shame to see Bozanic leave, was getting on so well towards the end there. If and when the situation levels out, hopefully he’ll be asked to stay

CloustonHMFC
7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Suspended pisses them off and gives us a short relief on their salaries until cash flow returns to normal. 

I'm keen. 

Aye if they’re not going to play ball with the wage cut then invoking article 12 is the way to go. 

3 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Think it would be a shame to see Bozanic leave, was getting on so well towards the end there. If and when the situation levels out, hopefully he’ll be asked to stay

liked the look of Sibbick  too..for the short time he spent on the pitch

Jambo 4 Ever
16 minutes ago, TWF said:

Football is placing itself under the microscope. Unless the players can mirror the problems falling on the rest of the population, they face a descent into moral oblivion

Especially the overpaid ones in England 

Just now, CloustonHMFC said:

Aye if they’re not going to play ball with the wage cut then invoking article 12 is the way to go. 

Absolutely. We're seeing people all across society stepping up. Working class people on wage cuts, elderly retiree's coming out of retirement to help out and do their bit whilst record numbers of people are volunteering. Dave Cormack (Dons CEO) just shared a story about a 72 year old retired doctor heading off to Orkney to do his bit (dons fan for reference), considering both the elderly and medical professionals are most at risk, hat goes off to the guy big time.  

These shameless *******s are refusing to help the club at all despite the shit they've put the fans through. We do not know how long this will go on, and permanent members of staff will likely be impacted greater as the money pool shrinks through the players greed and selfishness. 

They had the opportunity to take a generous offer considering our rights and rejected it. IMO that deal should be off the table now given the negative PR the club is being subjected to (and will continue to as a result of Wishart trying to pressurise via the media)

Activate article 12 Ann!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

I'm wondering if Sibbick's pay will be affected.

He is not directly contracted with us but Barnsley.  I would have thought we have a contract with Barnsley, not with him.

Just now, JamboAl said:

I'm wondering if Sibbick's pay will be affected.

He is not directly contracted with us but Barnsley.  I would have thought we have a contract with Barnsley, not with him.

no idea how that works

15 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

Am sure there is more to add to the list is the other 2 keepers now out of contract aswell 

That's a relief that all 3 jokers are likely to be emptied.

28 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

No, one more year for both of them. 

5 minutes ago, Yoda said:

That's a relief that all 3 jokers are likely to be emptied.

Al be glad to see them all go to be honest it’s who we bring in that will be interesting we need at least 2 with young stone as 3rd choice 

Just now, OTT said:

Could have sworn Bobby was out but yeah according to transfer market you're right. Both 2021

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heart-of-midlothian-fc/kader/verein/43/saison_id/2019

Bloody hell :( 

I thought he was out along with Doyle it’s pissed me off knowing both are still under contract when did bobby sign and it was for 3 years ? 

1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Aye Sibbick looked a decent player as well. Mainly excluded him on account of being a loan, wouldn’t be averse to having him back up if he’s not in Barnsley’s plans next season

Selkirk_Jambo
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

No, one more year for both of them. 

Bobby, assuming he isn't one of the ones acting like dicks about the pay, I am not unhappy about. He's prone to the odd mental moment but, unlike the other 2 jokers who somehow have managed to be employed as professional football players, he actually is capable of a good game. Plus that save against Motherwell, absolute genius level. 

Doyle can GTF though. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Any business can make people redundant for variety of reasons, I can see two in this list. Another being having no money to pay them.

DD42EC92-732A-4266-9A80-D819143D8290.jpeg

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

Bobby, assuming he isn't one of the ones acting like dicks about the pay, I am not unhappy about. He's prone to the odd mental moment but, unlike the other 2 jokers who somehow have managed to be employed as professional football players, he actually is capable of a good game. Plus that save against Motherwell, absolute genius level. 

Doyle can GTF though. 

A back up best though. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Absolutely. We're seeing people all across society stepping up. Working class people on wage cuts, elderly retiree's coming out of retirement to help out and do their bit whilst record numbers of people are volunteering. Dave Cormack (Dons CEO) just shared a story about a 72 year old retired doctor heading off to Orkney to do his bit (dons fan for reference), considering both the elderly and medical professionals are most at risk, hat goes off to the guy big time.  

These shameless *******s are refusing to help the club at all despite the shit they've put the fans through. We do not know how long this will go on, and permanent members of staff will likely be impacted greater as the money pool shrinks through the players greed and selfishness. 

They had the opportunity to take a generous offer considering our rights and rejected it. IMO that deal should be off the table now given the negative PR the club is being subjected to (and will continue to as a result of Wishart trying to pressurise via the media)

It’s actually disgusting and to see idiots like Boyd defending them is just as bad. People all over the world are losing their lives, or their jobs etc and somehow we are to feel sorry for guys on an average of £140k a year having to take a pay cut for a few months when there’s nothing to spend it on anyway.

JimCornette

Including loans :

Bozanic - used to be shite, and now he's awright

Avdijaj - shite

Brandon - shite

Moore - shite

Meshino (L) - shite

Perreira (L) - shite

Sibbick (L) - shite 

Langer - shite

All remaining squad excluding Smith & Hickie - shite

11 hours ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

Doyle can GTF though. 

Bobby still has something to offer imho, yes he's prone to the odd brain fart but again and again he comes up with the goods and digs us out a hole thus  proving the doubters wrong.

Every GK at every level has weaknesses but the imposters, Doyle and popcorn can GTF. 

13 hours ago, OTT said:

I would bin the lot of them apart from maybe Sibbick.

11 hours ago, luckydug said:

Does suspending their contracts mean we have to pay the money lost when football restarts ?

I believe so. It's a bit like suspending the league fixtures. Assuming they are not cancelled in the interim then once the play starts again then the remaining games will be played.

So I would imagine the same will apply to the players wages.

I just can't believe however that these guys are so greedy and I just hope the club make it known who these cretins are and they deserve all the undoubted flack they will get.

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s actually disgusting and to see idiots like Boyd defending them is just as bad. People all over the world are losing their lives, or their jobs etc and somehow we are to feel sorry for guys on an average of £140k a year having to take a pay cut for a few months when there’s nothing to spend it on anyway.

Boyd is just a typical west of Scotland brainless numpty that panders to the two teams that they live for through there. He obvioulsy has a special hatred for all things Hearts and lets this rule his head and what little is contained within it and hence the drivel that comes out much of which is totally invented by his schoolboy imagination.

38 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I believe so. It's a bit like suspending the league fixtures. Assuming they are not cancelled in the interim then once the play starts again then the remaining games will be played.

I just can't believe however that these guys are so greedy and I just hope the club make it known who these cretins are and they deserve all the undoubted flack they will get.

You might be right but

If a player is suspended for (say) the games against Aberdeen and Kilmarnock he does not play in these games- they are lost to him.

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Boyd is just a typical west of Scotland brainless numpty that panders to the two teams that they live for through there. He obvioulsy has a special hatred for all things Hearts and lets this rule his head and what little is contained within it and hence the drivel that comes out much of which is totally invented by his schoolboy imagination.

I’m not entirely sure why he hates us, I can see why Hibs ***** do but he scored a few against us and beat us regularly. Locke was going to sign him if he got the job after admin, maybe that 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It hasn’t been specifically said but suspension means they don’t get paid now, and not in the future either. Wishart said the clubs must negotiate a small pay cut or deferrals, he wouldn’t have said that if they eventually got their money.

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It hasn’t been specifically said but suspension means they don’t get paid now, and not in the future either. Wishart said the clubs must negotiate a small pay cut or deferrals, he wouldn’t have said that if they eventually got their money.

Where did he say that?

I.m not doubting you  - just wondering if the article also contained an apology to Mrs Budge.

fabienleclerq

I've never had less affinity to players at Hearts ever.

If they'd come out and said something along the lines of they'd take a cut as long as the non playing staff got full whack I'd back them. As it is I couldn't care less if any of them go. 

heartandsoul
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I've never had less affinity to players at Hearts ever.

If they'd come out and said something along the lines of they'd take a cut as long as the non playing staff got full whack I'd back them. As it is I couldn't care less if any of them go. 

I agree mate. I have no affinity with them whatsoever.

14 hours ago, OTT said:

So you want us to kick the can down the road a bit.  Suspend paying players just now and then pay them the money they are due when football starts again - exactly like hibs are doing.

Fraser Wishart and his cohorts in PFA are now isolated in a redundant system. There will be major changes to all our lives post Covid19, and Football needs to recognise that. So many people are either being laid off or will lose their jobs thanks to Covid19, these same people are the one's who put their hands in their pockets every year/ week to "support" their team.  Yet FW is so blinkered and living in a bubble, his advice to players, bears no resemblance to what is being experienced outwith the bubble.

3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

So you want us to kick the can down the road a bit.  Suspend paying players just now and then pay them the money they are due when football starts again - exactly like hibs are doing.

No, I'm suggesting that Budge should remove that offer since it wasn't taken, activate clause 12 and they can do without their wages until football starts back up again. 

Edit: for clarity, my understanding is there is no backpay via clause 12

Edited by OTT

12 hours ago, luckydug said:

Does suspending their contracts mean we have to pay the money lost when football restarts ?

I don’t understand why we can’t just put the whole lot on furlough ?

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

No, I'm suggesting that Budge should remove that offer since it wasn't taken, activate clause 12 and they can do without their wages until football starts back up again. 

Edit: for clarity, my understanding is there is no backpay via clause 12

That's not how I understand a suspension of payment is when it comes to a contract, the players will still be due their full contracts we are just invoking a clause that suspends this payment until a later date.

That is my understanding of it but what I have read isn't very clear.

15 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Including loans :

Bozanic 

Avdijaj

Brandon 

Moore

Meshino (L)

Perreira (L)

Sibbick (L)

Langer

I'm bitterly opposed to zero hours contracts but.......!!

11 minutes ago, TWF said:

Fraser Wishart and his cohorts in PFA are now isolated in a redundant system. There will be major changes to all our lives post Covid19, and Football needs to recognise that. So many people are either being laid off or will lose their jobs thanks to Covid19, these same people are the one's who put their hands in their pockets every year/ week to "support" their team.  Yet FW is so blinkered and living in a bubble, his advice to players, bears no resemblance to what is being experienced outwith the bubble.

Classic case of can't see the wood for the trees. He is effectively trying to bite off the hand that feeds them with this attitude for short term benefits to the players.

Longer term we could see the loss of many clubs resulting in many more players being out of work but Wishart and his brainless members are only interested in now.

3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

That's not how I understand a suspension of payment is when it comes to a contract, the players will still be due their full contracts we are just invoking a clause that suspends this payment until a later date.

That is my understanding of it but what I have read isn't very clear.

I agree that was my understanding as well.

58 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You might be right but

If a player is suspended for (say) the games against Aberdeen and Kilmarnock he does not play in these games- they are lost to him.

Does the player still get paid during his suspension?