• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tott

• kila

• Romulus

• graygo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a fun Heads up.   I think I had KQ Suited and Simo had 66 - and a 6 came out on the flop to pretty much sum the game up.   

Best hand i think was  the one against TOTT where I had 2 pairs and on the river I hit a full house, but it also gave him a flush.  Put me into a chip lead and knocked poor TOTT out! 

On 02/04/2020 at 13:40, Mort said:

If everyone was happy with the blinds, stacks, etc etc then I will set same up for 8:15 next Thursday. Will I change to dollars as well? 

I did set the blinds to slightly faster as I don’t think there is much merit in a 3/4 hour game, think 1.5 hours was ideal but see what everyone thinks?

I’ll also set up a wee game for Monday night 8pm and those that want to can play. 

Hate to be a pain but if everyone is able to do earlier this week, is that possible? I have an obligation at about 9:45 UK time on Thursday.

If changing would mess anyone else up--forget it, it's no worries and I'll catch you all next week.

18 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Hate to be a pain but if everyone is able to do earlier this week, is that possible? I have an obligation at about 9:45 UK time on Thursday.

If changing would mess anyone else up--forget it, it's no worries and I'll catch you all next week.

Just checked my diary and as luck would have it I'm in the house all day on Thursday so ok with me if that's the plan.

19 hours ago, Justin Z said:

I’ve made everyone an admin now so I think anyone can set up a game for anytime as far as I know. I sadly can’t do Thursday night this week 😔. If everyone was happy to have one on Friday night I’ll set one up for that? Otherwise I can set one up for you guys on Thursday for whatever time you want. Was good fun last week.

Well especially if you can't make it @Mort, as our fearless leader, why don't we do Wednesday or Friday this week instead?

1 hour ago, Mort said:

Was just about to post to see who was up for a game tonight. Any takers and I can set one up?

In.

With only 4 at the moment, maybe not much point going ahead tonight. Sorry my bad for not being more organised. If the guys in the group want a game between them then they can as everyone can now set up games. 

Otherwise I’ll set one up for say Sunday night? If not can revert back to Thursdays. Just to give people more notice Etc. 

☺️

14 minutes ago, Mort said:

With only 4 at the moment, maybe not much point going ahead tonight. Sorry my bad for not being more organised. If the guys in the group want a game between them then they can as everyone can now set up games. 

Otherwise I’ll set one up for say Sunday night? If not can revert back to Thursdays. Just to give people more notice Etc. 

☺️

Sunday it is...👍

23 minutes ago, graygo said:

We might all be deid by then.

( bad taste, I know :( )

The way i play,doubt it will make much difference 🙂

Sorry for asking for the move to Friday and then something coming up and not making it! :hammer: Since it's during the daytime over here, I'll probably be more susceptible to that than average unfortunately.

I’ve set up a game for tonight 9pm. Changed back to dollars based on everyone’s feedback etc. Same set up as before. Be great to get a few playing. Register away chaps 😄

1 hour ago, lookoutjoe said:

I’ll play tonight.

A day off drinking beer in the garden then playing poker. What can possibly go wrong!

Good man. Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Where's Simo, is there a bounty for nailing?

Not sure who it was but KQ < QT all in pre after I bluffed off half my stack so there'll be a new champ this week!

3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Not sure who it was but KQ < QT all in pre after I bluffed off half my stack so there'll be a new champ this week!

I'm out also, tried to slow play 2 Aces, my adversary had pocket 4's another 4 came on the board. All-in with two bullets next time.

On 12/04/2020 at 22:04, lookoutjoe said:

Well played all.

nae runner up prize this week? Seething!

Did you get your pay out in the end? Usually just takes a bit longer to show after the home games for some reason. 

I’ll set one up for 9 yeah, seems to be a suitable time for most? Looks like 6 folk again so no pressure if folk don’t want to play. Hopefully more next Thursday. 

2 minutes ago, Mort said:

I’ll set one up for 9 yeah, seems to be a suitable time for most? Looks like 6 folk again so no pressure if folk don’t want to play. Hopefully more next Thursday. 

I'll donate another 5.5 bucks to the winner.