Free Hearts TV

been here before

been here before

All our dreams have been answered. Free Hearts telly.

Not for walk ups though.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/free-hearts-tv-access-for-season-ticket-holders

During these difficult times the club continues to receive feedback from supporters on a wide range of subjects.

Some of this feedback has resulted in discussions with our club TV partners, Stream Digital, and we are happy to announce that this week season ticket holders will be given free access to Hearts TV whilst Scottish football remains shut down.

Season ticket holders will be emailed this week with information about how they can log in to their accounts, so please keep an eye on your inboxes.

Hearts TV has a vast library of full-length matches, highlights and interviews and the club is working hard to continue to populate the site with content during this period of downtime.

Hearts TV remains an important source of revenue, especially during these uncertain times, so the club appreciates those season ticket holders who already subscribe to Hearts TV and will continue to subscribe, should they be in a position to do so.

Edited by been here before

maroonlegions
46 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

What exactly is there to watch on Hearts TV at the moment? 

I take it you missed this part .

"Hearts TV has a vast library of full-length matches, highlights and interviews and the club is working hard to continue to populate the site with content during this period of downtime".

This thread might go well

I pay for Hearts TV and I am also a season ticket holder. I don’t miss 12.99 a month, but I am sure some will have their opinions.

Saint Jambo

8 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I pay for Hearts TV and I am also a season ticket holder. I don’t miss 12.99 a month, but I am sure some will have their opinions.

Have they not covered that by saying

"Hearts TV remains an important source of revenue, especially during these uncertain times, so the club appreciates those season ticket holders who already subscribe to Hearts TV and will continue to subscribe, should they be in a position to do so."

Seems clear that they accept some subscribed season ticket holders won't feel in a position to continue their paid subscription and will stop paying.

3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Have they not covered that by saying

"Hearts TV remains an important source of revenue, especially during these uncertain times, so the club appreciates those season ticket holders who already subscribe to Hearts TV and will continue to subscribe, should they be in a position to do so."

Seems clear that they accept some subscribed season ticket holders won't feel in a position to continue their paid subscription and will stop paying.

My bad

had to read it again 😩

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

I'm same as you, S/T holder and already subscribe to Hearts TV and I'm just letting it run. I've noticed online that a fair number of people who subscribe to Sky Sports and/or BT Sports are cancelling their subscriptions, but I wouldn't be surprised if their providers increase the cost of re-adding those packages to their accounts again once everything gets back to normal. I spent all day Sunday watching a rerun of the Ryder Cup from Paris on Sunday, and there has been bits and pieces on both which help pass time a little.

Edited by portobellojambo1

been here before

Signed in for the first time.

Seriously underwhelmed.

Every exciting game from the last couple of seasons, some press confrences from Levein, McPhee, Kirk and as for the 'classic matches'... brief highlights of Velez Mostar and Slavia Prague along with a couple of Rangers/Hibs games from the last few years.

Nothing thats not been in youtube for years.

The best you can say is that its free.

Not logged in and I don't think I'll bother unless there is a live game behind closed doors at some point.

As others said, YouTube got plenty/better content, and to be fair the Hearts twitter account is good with content at the moment with 'on this day' and the 'daily Rudi' goals.

15 hours ago, been here before said:

Seriously underwhelmed.

Every exciting game from the last couple of seasons, some press confrences from Levein, McPhee, Kirk and as for the 'classic matches'... brief highlights of Velez Mostar and Slavia Prague along with a couple of Rangers/Hibs games from the last few years.

This.

Even though it’s free I probably won’t use it. 

@Skippy Doodle provides better content or there’s loads of things on YouTube.

On 30/03/2020 at 23:14, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm same as you, S/T holder and already subscribe to Hearts TV and I'm just letting it run. I've noticed online that a fair number of people who subscribe to Sky Sports and/or BT Sports are cancelling their subscriptions, but I wouldn't be surprised if their providers increase the cost of re-adding those packages to their accounts again once everything gets back to normal. I spent all day Sunday watching a rerun of the Ryder Cup from Paris on Sunday, and there has been bits and pieces on both which help pass time a little.

Sky Sports can be paused without cost and will automatically restart when live sports starts again.

Tokyo Drifter
On 30/03/2020 at 17:41, Italian Lambretta said:

What exactly is there to watch on Hearts TV at the moment? 

Not much. Hasn't even got Cash In The Attic.

been here before
17 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Has anyone had an e mail about accessing this yet?

Aye about a week ago.

been here before
10 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Did it tell you how to log in?

Aye.

I wouldnt waste your time though, its shite. Skippy and You tube are much much better.

Todays 'highlights' are the Neil Pointon 98 SC recordings lifted straight from Youtube.

niblick1874
On 31/03/2020 at 12:15, been here before said:

Seriously underwhelmed.

That is not the best thing you could say. You could say nice gesture. I really don't get why a Hearts supporter would trash talk something Hearts, twice, when there is no need. WTF

been here before
4 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

That is not the best thing you could say. You could say nice gesture. I really don't get why a Hearts supporter would trash talk something Hearts, twice, when there is no need. WTF

I dont get why theres so many melodramatic welts kicking about these days. WTF.

I take it you've been all over every one of the 1000s of threads over the last few years where theres been no end of "trash talk about something Hearts" such as the management, owners, results, team, tactics, effort, transfers etc etc "not getting it" or are you just being a little bit of a hypocrite? WTF

Puzzling times.

niblick1874
28 minutes ago, been here before said:

I dont get why theres so many melodramatic welts kicking about these days. WTF.

I take it you've been all over every one of the 1000s of threads over the last few years where theres been no end of "trash talk about something Hearts" such as the management, owners, results, team, tactics, effort, transfers etc etc "not getting it" or are you just being a little bit of a hypocrite? WTF

Puzzling times.

Boo hoo.

Why are you picking on me when there are lots of other melodramatic welts on this site type post.  

Deflection is not your forte, however,  coming up with phrases that describe yourself, may well be.

been here before
7 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Boo hoo.

Why are you picking on me when there are lots of other melodramatic welts on this site type post.  

Deflection is not your forte, however,  coming up with phrases that describe yourself, may well be.

Because, and please excuse me if its difficult, you quoted my post giving it some hypocritical dramatic shite.

"Picking on me"   :rofl:

niblick1874
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Because, and please excuse me if its difficult, you quoted my post giving it some hypocritical dramatic shite.

"Picking on me"   :rofl:

I am not surprised that my post went over your head.