Haircuts!

Jambos_1874

Just now, reaths17 said:

as long as he's no on the peeve as well, might come out worse than you went in

Nah the boy that cuts my hair drives down from Dundee to the shop so I'm safe!

That does however remind me of going for a haircut when I was a teenager, there used to be only one barber in Gorebridge (there was hairdressers but only one barber) called Archie Pinkman, he did have a barbers shop in the mainstreet at one point but then retired and worked out of his shed, you had to catch him at the right time, too early and he still had the shakes, too late and he was steaming again! Despite that about 90% of then men in Gorebridge still went there for a haircut!

Mines is a feckin  mess already. It’s either a complete number 2 all over or a pony tail if this goes on for a few more weeks, neither of which are going to be a good look on me 

I've got no sympathy for you lot that need a haircut. Man up and take it off with clippers like the rest of us.

56 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

They do pack in at the most annoying times, mine went day before a holiday few years ago I had to pop to Tesco and get a new trimmer lucky enuff it was near Fathers Day and lots were on sale. but been bald right now is chuffing great all those idiots with hair gonna look like 70s sitcom extras in few weeks.

😁👍

Honestly don't think I could be bothered with having hair now. Much prefer it shorn "doon tae the wid" as my dad used to say. 

11 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I've got no sympathy for you lot that need a haircut. Man up and take it off with clippers like the rest of us.

👍

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Is this the look you're going for...

An_American_Werewolf_in_London.jpg?

Neil Lennon in about a month when this season is declared null and void.

Clippers without the guard. Saves doing it too often. No point meeting about with guards, it’ll get to that length in a couple of weeks anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

davemclaren
28 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Clippers without the guard. Saves doing it too often. No point meeting about with guards, it’ll get to that length in a couple of weeks anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Admit it, you’re totally bald anyway. This your moment in time. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Admit it, you’re totally bald anyway. This your moment to 'shine'. 

FTFY (from another baldy.)

8 hours ago, IronJambo said:

:spoton: 

I did my own napper for the first time in ages.    No1 all over.    As I suspected,  my hairline is diminished from what it was only 6 months ago.    I can't go bald.    I'd rather lose a leg.