Michael Stewart...sportsound again

hoof.hearted

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They said they had invited Ann Budge to come onto the programme. 

If they think Ann would get into a live radio 'debate' with that clown they are living on a different planet !

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Naisys Tackle

• Randy Marsh

• stevie1874

12 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Never thought it would be possible for me to dislike him more as a ‘pundit’ than I did as a player. I do though. In actual fact his performances as a pundit are not that far removed from his performances as a player.

Barely competent but thinks he’s a more intelligent than his peers.

Wayward and inaccurate moves that always end up missing the target.

Looks to blame everyone else for his lack of accuracy.

Unable to keep his emotions in check, and as a result usually ends up looking like a complete twat.

All he did as a player was run around like a headless chicken, screaming at team mates and opponents to make up for his grossly overrated skill set. He's doing exactly the same now as a pundit, he's also employed by the Sun FFS, all you need to know...

Irrelevant as a player, Irrelevant as a so called football expert. The end...

He was absolutely awful for Hearts. 

Took a good penalty but I'd say he was about the most useless Hearts captain of all time.

30 minutes ago, ducatiboy said:

All he did as a player was run around like a headless chicken, screaming at team mates and opponents to make up for his grossly overrated skill set. He's doing exactly the same now as a pundit, he's also employed by the Sun FFS, all you need to know...

Agreed.

Brother played with and against Stewart as a youngster. Said he greeting faced even back then, whining to mummy and daddy when things didn't go his way.

Still think he's a complete erse for getting sent off for arguing with Hearts fans at Tannadice.

been here before
14 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

As a nationilist I have to say if this moron was my MP I'd jump ship. The way he can twist things to suit himself and bend stories is amazing. I used to cut him some slack as thought he was anti Levein, but he's not... he's anti Budge & anti Hearts

Only Connect is a decent quiz. However I cannot stand Victoria Coren, she's an utter pain in the arse. The conestents on the whole are smug pricks but Coren ruins anotherwise sound programme.

I know that if I watch it Im going to end up giving it the 'I cant ****in stand her, she's an irritating pain in the arse' routine.

The solution really isnt all that difficult.

1 hour ago, ducatiboy said:

The fact though was he didn't run around much, he sprayed balls around the pitch expecting others to be able to read his mind. Then when they didn't he'd stand there with his hands on his hips and shout.

He is too good for our world.

heatonjambo
44 minutes ago, been here before said:

Only Connect is a decent quiz. However I cannot stand Victoria Coren, she's an utter pain in the arse. The conestents on the whole are smug pricks but Coren ruins anotherwise sound programme.

I know that if I watch it Im going to end up giving it the 'I cant ****in stand her, she's an irritating pain in the arse' routine.

How that response connects to hoof’s statement should be on that quiz show

🤔

queensferryjambo

Michael Stewart is a total ****ing wank the sooner the people on this forum realise this the better. He has never put a penny into our club but has certainly taken a lot out. Anyone believing he has any empathy with any of our staff who may have pay cuts needs their head checked. He is the prime example of a spoiled footballer who expects the world to hand him a living. 

I understand when Levein was down and Stewart was having a good old boot at him some on here agreed with him.

Now is the time to realise he is quite happy having a boot at our club no matter who manages, play for or runs this club. Hearts are fair game for all and any snidey pundits and  journalists who are desperate for a headline.

The world is in a real life and death crisis and wankers like Stewart are making the most of it by going into overdrive by slagging of Hearts - sums up their priorities.

I repeat Stewart is a total ****ing wank. 

queensferryjambo
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Michael Stewart doesn't believe it's fair to relegate us. 

So one small credit. 

Only because he wouldn't get to slag us off on Sportscene every week ;) 

P.S. you do know your user name and positive comment about Mr Stewart do make it look like you are Mr Stewart :) 

13 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Only because he wouldn't get to slag us off on Sportscene every week ;) 

P.S. you do know your user name and positive comment about Mr Stewart do make it look like you are Mr Stewart :) 

Cheers.

Listen, I can find a man on the park better with a pass than Michael Stewart (though my penalties aren't as good) so I can easily prove I'm not him!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Naismith though obviously a far better player,  reminds me of Stewart when making an error. Loves to deflect his errors by going off his nut. Happily seems less so since Stendel arrived 

ming the merciless

Heard a funny story once about him (from Jason Thompson's dad). They were having a go kart competition as a team bonding exercise and had wee trophies made for the first 3. He was 2nd and thrashed his trophy on the deck before storming out! The other players taped it back together and left it on his peg. One of many stories about what a dick he was. Total knob.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Naismith though obviously a far better player,  reminds me of Stewart when making an error. Loves to deflect his errors by going off his nut. Happily seems less so since Stendel arrived 

To be fair i think Naismith just sets such high standards for himself and everyone.  I see this as passion

Guest ToqueJambo

When something like this happens it really makes it clear in your mind who is worth listening to and who isn't. Stewart is firmly in the latter category. 

It's been interesting to see how some pundits and journalists have risen to the top by talking sense and adapting to the situation (some who I previously couldn't stand because of their politics etc - Andrew Neil for example) and others have just disappeared completely or just continued yammering on like nothing has happened. So many pundits and columnists are just noise basically.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
44 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

To be fair i think Naismith just sets such high standards for himself and everyone.  I see this as passion

I would say the same for Stewart, difference, he was deluded, believed he was far better than he was

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Cheers.

Listen, I can find a man on the park better with a pass than Michael Stewart (though my penalties aren't as good) so I can easily prove I'm not him!

Ha ha

Touche mate :) 

indianajones

He's just a clown really.

Its quite sad to see such an angry little man rant about nothing to the nation. 

He honestly needs checked out. There is something not right with him. 

Talking about Hibbie windbags, just noticed that Ian Gray the so called MSP for East Lothian likes retweeting the drivel emanating from Fester Road. 

John Findlay
10 hours ago, been here before said:

She does have a great pair of tits though

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Seems incredible this has to be pointed out .

bhb obviously from the dark side 

been here before
8 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Aye its such a waste.

7 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Seems incredible this has to be pointed out .

bhb obviously from the dark side 

A. They arent pertinent to the tale.

B. Its so obvious it doesnt need pointed out.

Just imagine that David Mitchell getting in about them though, thatll soon calm your excitement for them.

44 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye its such a waste.

A. They arent pertinent to the tale.

B. Its so obvious it doesnt need pointed out.

Just imagine that David Mitchell getting in about them though, thatll soon calm your excitement for them.

Last sentence completely unnecessary in the current climate .

Us single chaps are suffering from a shortage of stimuli .

hoof.hearted
On 30/03/2020 at 09:54, Mysterion said:

Heard some bits of Sportsound including Stewart making a mess of understanding that people earning lower wages aren't getting a 50% cut. I did hear him apologise at one stage and admit he had got some of his argument wrong. 

Stewart's opinion on club financing is not his finest moment. Doesn't mean he's become a terrible pundit overnight though.

You're spot on...he's always been a terrible pundit. 

iwasthere1954

I was listening to Sportsound on Saturday(have to say for the first time ever) just to see what the chat was. I was amazed when MS started on about Anne Budge and the 50% wage reduction for all staff. He was going over old ground and to be fair Tom English was having none of it and started explaining why it was to protect jobs and ultimately the club. Tom English then said he first thought it was a bad idea and had criticised her for it. He then realised she was right to do so and said he was due her an apology for this. Enter MS asking why he would want to apologise to her and going on about the the reduction blah blah blah. It was at this point I almost fell off my seat laughing when he stated we were going to be paying some staff the minimum wage. This guy is so thick he doesn't know the difference between minimum wage and living wage. Tom English tried to explain but MS was having none of it . It was fairly heated for a bit, but the outcome showed this man is as thick as pig shit and should be nowhere near any media programme. The guys a F....... cretin.    

Samuel Camazzola
14 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I'm sure a poster on this board advised he got to play with them several years ago. :omfg:

3 hours ago, iwasthere1954 said:

I was listening to Sportsound on Saturday(have to say for the first time ever) just to see what the chat was. I was amazed when MS started on about Anne Budge and the 50% wage reduction for all staff. He was going over old ground and to be fair Tom English was having none of it and started explaining why it was to protect jobs and ultimately the club. Tom English then said he first thought it was a bad idea and had criticised her for it. He then realised she was right to do so and said he was due her an apology for this. Enter MS asking why he would want to apologise to her and going on about the the reduction blah blah blah. It was at this point I almost fell off my seat laughing when he stated we were going to be paying some staff the minimum wage. This guy is so thick he doesn't know the difference between minimum wage and living wage. Tom English tried to explain but MS was having none of it . It was fairly heated for a bit, but the outcome showed this man is as thick as pig shit and should be nowhere near any media programme. The guys a F....... cretin.    

The biggest issue I have with Stewart is that he has no balance to his debates it's his view only.    FFS he was having a go at Jason Leitch the other Saturday and i thought you ignorant prat.  

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Was funny listening to him just now telling Craig Levein the truth about the state of the club when Levein left 

Missed it any links to it?he's spot on it was a shambles under Levein anyhow 

18 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Was funny listening to him just now telling Craig Levein the truth about the state of the club when Levein left 

any links to this would be great? Always thought bbc kept them on different days

Naisys Tackle
20 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What time was that?  You can rewind the show online now.

15 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Missed it any links to it?he's spot on it was a shambles under Levein anyhow 

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

any links to this would be great? Always thought bbc kept them on different days

Will see if I can get it

richard Gordon had to say let’s leave that there 😂

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

What time was that?  You can rewind the show online now.

Was a few mins after the final whistle 

i wish jj was my dad
22 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hope they were in the same studio.  You can buy Mikey a bunch of grapes when you visit him in hospital.

3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hope they were in the same studio.  You can buy Mikey a bunch of grapes when you visit him in hospital.

😄

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Leveins an old man with a dodgy ticker. 

13 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Stewart is right though. What Levein done to Hearts ought to have been impossible. 

On 30/03/2020 at 11:42, cosanostra said:

He was absolutely awful for Hearts. 

Took a good penalty but I'd say he was about the most useless Hearts captain of all time.

Nah that’s a brutal statement he was a handy player for hearts. He was a very decent player 

Well done Stewart.

Levein is a total charlatan who was only interested in self preservation to the massive detriment of our club.

I listened to it and even if he is correct in what he was saying, there was no need to say it so bluntly in order to make his point. Just a continuation of his bitterness towards Levein. Shame as well, because Stewart actually generally comes across well unlike many of the other pundits/Of mouthpieces. 

7 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Still twice the man MS is

Age is ***** and takes away your soul. You might think you're the same, but your not. Believe me, I know. I became old 7 years ago. It happens to us all. Tho I could still roll aff the couch and beat Anthony Joshua, the lump of wuid. 

Levein did far more good for Hearts than MS did for ANY club in his entire career.

Irrespective of the job Levein did as manager last time he deserves far more respect for everything he has done in what is nearly a lifetime spent dedicated to our club. 

i wish jj was my dad
11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Stewart is right though. What Levein done to Hearts ought to have been impossible. 

Levein may well have got it wrong but he has had the balls to do the job.  Stewart has sat on the sidelines and sniped from the sidelines without ever putting his reputation on the line.

7 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Well done Stewart.

Levein is a total charlatan who was only interested in self preservation to the massive detriment of our club.

I was one of CL’s fiercest critics. Stewart didn’t like him regardless of how Levein was doing at Hearts. It’s just a personal spat between the two. Also Levein has left now, that was the end game imo, trying to humiliate the guy on air is just petty, classless and bitter. 

Ford Prentice
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Levein did far more good for Hearts than MS did for ANY club in his entire career.

Irrespective of the job Levein did as manager last time he deserves far more respect for everything he has done in what is nearly a lifetime spent dedicated to our club. 

Magnanimous of you but, though he was one of my favourite players, it'll take me a long long time before I'll give him any respect at all after what he did as manager/director of football/ self-serving delusional a*sehole in his final spell with the club.

i wish jj was my dad
24 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Leveins an old man with a dodgy ticker. 

I'd put money on Craig any day of the week.