Covid conspiracy or the likes

jake

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Eventually. There were people having parties to Mark the last night before lockdown etc. Absolute madness.

Crazy eh? There will always be folk who think ‘if everyone else does their bit, I’ll be able to just do what I like’. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• jake

• Space Mackerel

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, GinRummy said:

Crazy eh? There will always be folk who think ‘if everyone else does their bit, I’ll be able to just do what I like’. 

Yep. Which is just absolutely radio rental when it comes to something like infection control. 🙃

shaun.lawson
37 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

There's 2 biological weapons facilities in Wuhan, just a coincidence? 

Probably, yes. I am starting to get a tad concerned though.

1. I don't believe the numbers from the Chinese authorities for a single moment.

2. If the Mail on Sunday are right, and wild animal markets have already been reopened there, yikes.

I generally believe less in conspiracies, more in scheming politicians and corporations taking advantage of opportunities when they come along. So the US wasn't behind 9/11 - but its leaders and corporations certainly took advantage, big time. And China probably didn't deliberately cause this virus... but it saw an opportunity, and took it.

Now we're in a situation in which they're back open, while the rest of the world is closed. They're playing saviour by selling us the equipment they, um, stopped us buying when the pandemic was rampant in China. And economically, they already controlled us to begin with. Now they do so more than ever.

I'm... worried. To put it mildly.

2 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

1. I don't believe the numbers from the Chinese authorities for a single moment.

2. If the Mail on Sunday are right, and wild animal markets have already been reopened there, yikes.

I generally believe less in conspiracies, more in scheming politicians and corporations taking advantage of opportunities when they come along. So the US wasn't behind 9/11 - but its leaders and corporations certainly took advantage, big time. And China probably didn't deliberately cause this virus... but it saw an opportunity, and took it.

Now we're in a situation in which they're back open, while the rest of the world is closed. They're playing saviour by selling us the equipment they, um, stopped us buying when the pandemic was rampant in China. And economically, they already controlled us to begin with. Now they do so more than ever.

To take things a bit further.

We are on the edge environmentally and regards human population.

Anyone who ignores history and the industrial mass killings of all major superpowers and somehow believes that they are not sophisticated enough to have dummy runs ......

It's been easy to shepherd us all.

Just a wee tinfoil hat theory.

Let's just remember some of the players in geo politics .

Tens of millions attributed deaths.

20 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

One world government incoming, bye bye democracy... 

heartstastic

pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

This was 3 months before this whole thing kicked off...coincedence? Make your own mind up.

16 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

This was 3 months before this whole thing kicked off...coincedence? Make your own mind up.

What stuck out for me was the calls for global distribution of anti viral drugs etc.

Meanwhile embargoes continue on Iran.

Also French government sold its stock to big pharma weeks before this outbreak.

I'd say many were well aware what was coming and rather than work to protect they worked to profit .

Lots of coincidences in all of this.

Edited by jake

heartstastic
17 minutes ago, jake said:

What stuck out for me was the calls for global distribution of anti viral drugs etc.

Meanwhile embargoes continue on Iran.

Also French government sold its stock to big pharma weeks before this outbreak.

I'd say many were well aware what was coming and rather than work to protect they worked to profit .

Lots of coincidences in all of this.

They also call for 'flooding the channels' which meant to bombard the news channels and social media with blanket coverage. Nothing is more effective than repitition in spreading a message.

heartstastic
10 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

All part of the plan imo, the virus is intentional and this is stage 1 

All been in the works for quite some time. The organisations behind this are very patient.

32 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

All been in the works for quite some time. The organisations behind this are very patient.

Yip, been planned for years. I remember reading about the Jade Helm exercises in the US 2015 and the conspiracy theories flying around at the time. They don't seem like conspiracy theories anymore.. 

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Well this thread has gone batshit mental already.

Put down the tinfoil and go outside.

That was the whole point in jake starting the thread, tinfoil hats only 🤣😉

heartstastic
52 minutes ago, Cade said:

Yet you offer nothing but abuse to people that want to question what there told from the msm and goverments...even though they have been proven to lie to you on numerous occasions. Maybe you should go do something productive with your time rather than try and shutdown what others want to do with theirs

1 hour ago, franko1874 said:

That was the whole point in jake starting the thread, tinfoil hats only 🤣😉

Exactly.

Pointed it out in my OP to keep the other threads clean.

13 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

Yet you offer nothing but abuse to people that want to question what there told from the msm and goverments...even though they have been proven to lie to you on numerous occasions. Maybe you should go do something productive with your time rather than try and shutdown what others want to do with theirs

No government ever killed millions of people .

China didnt 

Russia didnt

Germany didnt

Britain didnt 

The USA didnt.

Conservatively speaking between the 5 of them they ethnically cleansed politically cleansed and cleansed for profit at least 250 million people.

And that's not batshit mental.

What is batshit mental is to think we are in safe hands.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

We are on lockdown dippit

heartstastic
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:facepalm: 

Fascinating insight there, got anything to add to the conversation or are you just retarted?

4 hours ago, franko1874 said:

Frequency can be used to heal, it can also be used as a weapon. Someone with cancer for instance has a body frequency of 57/58mhz, 5G is 60mhz. 

Countries have already started to ban it 

Apologies, cancer has a frequency of 42mhz 

Yeah, comes in handy that. I use cancer patients to tune the low string on my guitar. 

2 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Yeah, comes in handy that. I use cancer patients to tune the low string on my guitar. 

Oooofffffttt

The White Cockade

thousands dead, many thousands more will die, Government tell you to take all precautions you can

to protect yourself and everyone else and dstroy the economy and reserves by paying out billions

to those who have lost jobs, businesses gone bust etc

and some people say it's just about Government mind control  and erosion of our rights

batshit mental doesn't cover it

You Tube and mentalist websites are their reality

25 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

Fascinating insight there, got anything to add to the conversation or are you just retarted?

I find that there's no point arguing with morons, so a facepalm smiley will do.

heartstastic
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I find that there's no point arguing with morons, so a facepalm smiley will do.

So complete avoidance and ignorance without any investagtion. No smiley so this will do for you

sheep.jpg

2 hours ago, Cade said:

And I thought my panda theory was a bit ott..... 

1 hour ago, heartstastic said:

1 hour ago, heartstastic said:

so you have a go at someone for giving abuse, yet a few posts later you do the same thing and get it horribly wrong as the word you were looking for is retarded

19 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

And I thought my panda theory was a bit ott..... 

in comparison it is one of the least crazy things posted on this thread

heartstastic
17 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

so you have a go at someone for giving abuse, yet a few posts later you do the same thing and get it horribly wrong as the word you were looking for is retarded

Ooooh grammar police in the house. As for the abuse , i'm just mirroring someones behaviour back to them. If you have nothing constuctive too contribute to a thread there's plenty others.

15 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

Ooooh grammar police in the house. As for the abuse , i'm just mirroring someones behaviour back to them. If you have nothing constuctive too contribute to a thread there's plenty others.

so you are a hypocrite who is happy to spread conspiracy theories that can spread panic. 

also i will post on whatever threads i want to wee man

2 minutes ago, moshy said:

Some people view events as conspiracies/lies, some view them as the truth. each to their own.

This. 

Calm doon folks

The conspiracy theorists would have us believe that HIV, Ebola, SERS, MERS and now Covid 19 are all man made and are a means to an end by America, Russia, China, the illuminati, the attendees at Davos or secretive agencies like the CIA acting independently of their governments. 

So why no new viruses that aren’t a deliberate plot? We’ve had new viruses every other period in history. 

Space Mackerel
43 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

so you are a hypocrite who is happy to spread conspiracy theories that can spread panic. 

also i will post on whatever threads i want to wee man

If you don't click on the conspiracy threads you won't panic.

If you engage with them, like this, then you're doing yourself double the "harm."

5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

If you don't click on the conspiracy threads you won't panic.

If you engage with them, like this, then you're doing yourself double the "harm."

How does that work? No having a dig, I just don’t know what you mean. 

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How does that work? No having a dig, I just don’t know what you mean. 

There's 2 posters I can see on here who regularly come on these types of free thinking threads and troll them.

Edited by Space Mackerel

Amazed to see who started this thread 😂😂😂 Under the thin veneer of keeping the other one clean 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

There's 2 posters I can see on here who regularly come on these types of free thinking threads and troll them.

I understand what you mean now. Thanks 

Actually I’d add that many conspiracy theorists have sort of weird thought processes. As an example though not covering all bases the kind of question they tend to ask is ‘who benefits from this’ whereas, imo, the type of question they should be asking is ‘ how is this likely to have happened’

Edited by GinRummy

6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

The whole thread is a troll.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

The whole thread is a troll.

Surely it’s healthy to discuss possible theories and motives for things?

And there was my thinking that this was all intended to "toughen" up the human race and make us more organised and self-reliant in preparation for the forthcoming alien invasion.

Thanks for illuminati-ng me, Jake! :thumbsup:

Just now, GinRummy said:

Not when they are utter bollocks. No not really.

You carry on though I've made my point.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Not when they are utter bollocks. No not really.

You carry on though I've made my point.

👍 current events aren’t a conspiracy imo. Just don’t see any harm in discussing it.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yes, if you also consider the probabilities of alternatives actually being true.

Most conspiracy theorists are *certain* that their take on things is the truth.