Covid conspiracy or the likes

jake

No doubt you are all seeing stuff .

Just thought a wee thread to keep the other one clean might be entertaining.

Anyone else slightly uncomfortable.with how easily controlled we have been?

And does anyone think this is a move by China ?

Edited by jake

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• jake

• Space Mackerel

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Internet

Dunno about covid but I do know that birds aren't real animals and are actually government drones with cameras for eyes. 

8 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Dunno about covid but I do know that birds aren't real animals and are actually government drones with cameras for eyes. 

Pandas are ropey as well. An imbecile can see they’re people in panda suits. No sure what the angle is yet but something significant is going to happen with pandas, suspect it’ll be to do with the illuminati.

18 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

In that case I was right to take oot that craw with ma gutty.

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Pandas are ropey as well. An imbecile can see they’re people in panda suits. No sure what the angle is yet but something significant is going to happen with pandas, suspect it’ll be to do with the illuminati.

Bit of a shit placement if you are deep state .

24 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

So they’ve released Covid to clear the streets so the batteries can be changed. 

1 minute ago, jake said:

Bit of a shit placement if you are deep state .

😂 their time will come. When everyone else in the world has been reduced to shadows on the ground, top scientists, economists and other geniuses will emerge from panda suits and start civilisation again. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂 their time will come. When everyone else in the world has been reduced to shadows on the ground, top scientists, economists and other geniuses will emerge from panda suits and start civilisation again. 

They will be chokin on a ride after their panda stunt.

I think the virus outbreak is genuine, but each government and corporation reaction has been a chance to force some sort of change or corrupt agenda. Big pharmaceuticals have a lot gain from this and would benefit from mass infections being somewhat encouraged where a patented drug will score big time.

The movie that gets made after this will be a good watch, maybe.

Jambo-Jimbo
19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You sure, they could just be panda's hiding in a panda suit, you know just throw anybody off the scent.

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You sure, they could just be panda's hiding in a panda suit, you know just throw anybody off the scent.

Wouldn’t put it past ‘them’ the old double bluff. 

The Chinese created it because they are a significant producer of PPE.
Didn’t account for the fact the Tories couldn’t give a feck about their frontline staff. 

I'm not suggesting any conspiracy,   nor am I buying any,   but isn't it intriguing to think that a large foreign power,  minded to wreak economic havoc throughout the world,  would find it highly convenient to possess a well known cultural predilection for the consumption of exotic animals,   without any sensible food hygiene standards that is known to be a cause of new and dangerous,   highly infectious pathogens.

Quite the cover story.

Edited by Victorian

Who knows. Viruses can be created or mutated by man. Whoever has the most to gain from this could be the prepotrator if it is indeed man made. 

Biological diseases have been tested on people without their knowledge before. The Americans tested syphilis on Black men in the 30's telling them it was a free health care vaccine. 

The US wiped out a lot of the Native Americans through biological warfare in the 1800's by giving them blankets infected with smallpox. 

During the Rhodesian Bush War, the Rhodesian Government infected the water supply of its enemies with cholera. 

It's not like it is a new thing and if Nations are secretly at War, using viruses to attack computers, economic sabotage, land grabs etc... Then surely the best way to gain an Economic upper hand and weaken your enemy would be to infect their populations with a virus to stop production. No weapons fired, it is stealthy, untraceable to source or easily excused as something that has developed from unsanitary conditions in a market. No one would dare start a conventional war between superpowers in this day and age given the Arsenal of weaponary the US and Russians have at their disposal. 

The worrying thing would be if it was biological warfare and that Covid-19 was merely a test of how Nations could respond and cope. Then they unleash a mutated strain, engineered to kill everyone and no one would be none the wiser and health are systems would collapse. A frightening thought. 

People are so dumbed down in the West that they don't believe these things are possible but as above, it has happened before. 

I don't believe the conspiracy theories but what is clear is that China learned from SARS and MERS but the West didn't bother our asses at all...

The boy who said the AIDS ‘scare’ was the biggest hoax of the 20th century. 32 million people dead suggests it might not have been a hoax Vernon. 

Konrad von Carstein

Got sent this earlier...A few plot holes and seems a bit fantastical for me...

Christopher Michael Baksa

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 1f618.png😘
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I am sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this.... to topple Trump....

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump through impeachment.....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Салатные палочки

My worry is they rush through some emergency laws that stay in place forever. They now have the power to disperse, fine or possibly arrest groups of over two people. 

My thoughts on the virus is that it's man made and was released too early or through sabotage and it's spread faster and further than they ever thought it would. 

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The boy who said the AIDS ‘scare’ was the biggest hoax of the 20th century. 32 million people dead suggests it might not have been a hoax Vernon. 

I wasn't giving him credence, just answering the op.

Russia willfully admitted it's guilt for the Salisbury poisoning by denying it all in the most preposterous way.

There has been absolutely nothing from the west in the way of protests at the 'official' theory re Covid's origin.    Not even diplomatic encouragement to avoid future instances.    Instead the US administration has repeatedly called it "the Chinese virus" or "the Wuhan virus".    Until recently when the language suddenly became cordial.

If denials to one thing can be read as overt admissions of guilt then perhaps nuanced language whilst ignoring the widely accepted narrative can be read as a declaration that another cause is known.     

So why the sudden moderation in language now?    

If every new disease that comes along is man made then why are there no new diseases that aren’t man made?

There have always been new diseases throughout history. 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

I wasn't giving him credence, just answering the op.

👍🏻 Just recognised the name and looked him up.

i knew you weren’t giving him credibility. 

37 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

My worry is they rush through some emergency laws that stay in place forever. They now have the power to disperse, fine or possibly arrest groups of over two people. 

My thoughts on the virus is that it's man made and was released too early or through sabotage and it's spread faster and further than they ever thought it would. 

This is my fear as well and that this will be used as an excuse to tighten our civil liberties. We shall see. 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

YAAAASSSS!!

I've been banging on for years about the Panda conspiracy. I reckon there's maybe like 5 actual Pandas in the world that get shipped from zoo to zoo, so occasionally, folk will see a live Panda and go "Pandas are real". But 95% of the time, it's a bloke sleeping in a Panda suit.

I'm basing this on the ridiculous number of times I've been dragged to see them at the zoo and they've laid there doing **** all. 

36 minutes ago, Cade said:

alens.jpg

So no insight into this Cade because sometimes you can be a good poster when yer no champin at the bit .

Auld Reekin'
4 hours ago, kila said:

I think the virus outbreak is genuine, but each government and corporation reaction has been a chance to force some sort of change or corrupt agenda. Big pharmaceuticals have a lot gain from this and would benefit from mass infections being somewhat encouraged where a patented drug will score big time.

The movie that gets made after this will be a good watch, maybe.

'Contagion', the film that got made 9 years before this is a good watch, definitely.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/contagion_2011

Do The Dance
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

This is my fear as well and that this will be used as an excuse to tighten our civil liberties. We shall see. 

Funny you think that way. I'm thinking that folk will quite quickly get fed up of lockdown and start demanding a return to life. Any tightening of civil liberties could result in a little resistance.

Hopefully this lasts a few weeks, things slowly go back to normal and all is well.

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Who knows. Viruses can be created or mutated by man. Whoever has the most to gain from this could be the prepotrator if it is indeed man made. 

Biological diseases have been tested on people without their knowledge before. The Americans tested syphilis on Black men in the 30's telling them it was a free health care vaccine. 

The US wiped out a lot of the Native Americans through biological warfare in the 1800's by giving them blankets infected with smallpox. 

During the Rhodesian Bush War, the Rhodesian Government infected the water supply of its enemies with cholera. 

It's not like it is a new thing and if Nations are secretly at War, using viruses to attack computers, economic sabotage, land grabs etc... Then surely the best way to gain an Economic upper hand and weaken your enemy would be to infect their populations with a virus to stop production. No weapons fired, it is stealthy, untraceable to source or easily excused as something that has developed from unsanitary conditions in a market. No one would dare start a conventional war between superpowers in this day and age given the Arsenal of weaponary the US and Russians have at their disposal. 

The worrying thing would be if it was biological warfare and that Covid-19 was merely a test of how Nations could respond and cope. Then they unleash a mutated strain, engineered to kill everyone and no one would be none the wiser and health are systems would collapse. A frightening thought. 

People are so dumbed down in the West that they don't believe these things are possible but as above, it has happened before. 

There was something on the news about this the other day.  It was either SKY News or BBC, I can't remember.  They had 3 virologists on, all from different countries (Germany, UK and Korea) and all said it wasn't man made. 

I have zero clue about the terminology, but man made viruses have a distinctive split to them whereas the natural ones don't or maybe it's vice versa. Can't really remember tbh.  It's currently impossible for a human made virus not to differ from a naturally occurring one.

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

They’ve attempted that already with legislation pertaining to the Mental Health Act (negating the requirement for Second opinion Drs for detaining someone etc). IIRC there was no backstop in the original proposal but Labour were contesting that. 
This was a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure of the outcome. 

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wow. So that's where all the tinfoil went.

It was certainly one of the things folk were panic buying. 

10 hours ago, jake said:

No

No

And No

It's just surprising it's taken you so long to start this Pish/thread.

Edited by ri Alban

Mac_fae_Gillie
11 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

The UK has neither Police or Military to uphold such laws against the wishes of the people for any extended duration. There is a chance at the end of about 12weeks when it looks to be near over the Government decide to extend to ensure it, but a public backlash will erupt as many will no longer feel the need.. that is the only "nasty" I see.

10 hours ago, milky_26 said:

one of the worst ones i saw was blaming 5G networks on it

Frequency can be used to heal, it can also be used as a weapon. Someone with cancer for instance has a body frequency of 57/58mhz, 5G is 60mhz. 

Countries have already started to ban it 

Apologies, cancer has a frequency of 42mhz 

Edited by franko1874

14 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

Frequency can be used to heal, it can also be used as a weapon. Someone with cancer for instance has a body frequency of 57/58mhz, 5G is 60mhz. 

Countries have already started to ban it 

Apologies, cancer has a frequency of 42mhz 

cc08fb3ad943cbeec696d7908be2175a.jpg

16 hours ago, jake said:

On the contrary, I’m more uncomfortable with the way people have taken so long to observe infection control methods and social distancing etc. 

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

No

No

And No

It's just surprising it's taken you so long to start this Pish/thread.

You could have just stayed off the thread but no you had to come on and say it's a pish thread.

Bye 

10 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

On the contrary, I’m more uncomfortable with the way people have taken so long to observe infection control methods and social distancing etc. 

I think in general people have took this on board.

Just now, jake said:

I think in general people have took this on board.

Eventually. There were people having parties to Mark the last night before lockdown etc. Absolute madness.

1 minute ago, jake said:

You could have just stayed off the thread but no you had to come on and say it's a pish thread.

Bye 

It’s a good thread imo but in true kickback style someone comes on to say they don’t like it even though it’s patently obvious what it’s about.