Tiger King

Alan_R

Watched it on Thursday. Thoroughly bizarre. I can honestly say I’ve never watched a documentary before where I’ve disliked every single person featured in it so much. 

Just now, Der Kaiser said:

I watched the Louis Theroux episode on him a while back....guessing it's pretty much the same.

No. There is a lot more to it, well worth watching 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Watched it on Thursday. Thoroughly bizarre. I can honestly say I’ve never watched a documentary before where I’ve disliked every single person featured in it so much. 

Carole is the most dislikeable by far for me. Joe, mario, doc etc are all criminal, odd or egomaniacs but largely dont hide from what they are.

29 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Carole is the most dislikeable by far for me. Joe, mario, doc etc are all criminal, odd or egomaniacs but largely dont hide from what they are.

Yeah, I’ve seen more attractive femme fatales as well.

27 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Carol definitely did her husband in, garnered enough resources to start taking out and ending her competition despite being the very same as the rest. She's a complete fraud, an utter scumbag and a hypocrite

Jeff was the biggest crock of them all and a sleazy two faced scumbag of a conman who did Joe up like a kipper, I hope he gets his comeuppance. 

Joe definitely hated Carol but I think a lot of it was to stay relevant tbh. I don't think he tried to have her killed, although he may have said wanted her dead on many occasions . I think Jeff framed him for that. I just think Joe is daft as feck and his criminality and fraud were based on his stupidity more than anything else. Still a complete weirdo but as you say, he never tried to hide that. Very entertaining at least. Like a super Gay, redneck Jack Sparrow. 

Doc is a pure sex predator. The only reason he even has them animals is to attract young woman into his life in the same way Michael Jackson used Neverland to lure kids. 

America's laws on everything are just feckin nuts. There is no way on earth that you should be allowed to keep these kind of animals as pets. :rofl:

There isn’t one person in that documentary who wouldn’t benefit from having a large bolt hammered into their heads. America is rammed full of people like that which is why Trump managed to get where he is. Even the film maker guy was pond life.

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Doc is a pure sex predator. The only reason he even has them animals is to attract young woman into his life in......

🤔.............

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, GinRummy said:

This. I hated everyone of them. I'm not sad Joe is in jail but he was a patsy, everyone of them deserved jail. Carole was a *****. 

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

There isn’t one person in that documentary who wouldn’t benefit from having a large bolt hammered into their heads. America is rammed full of people like that which is why Trump managed to get where he is. Even the film maker guy was pond life.

I quite like john reinke the manager guy. Seemed a fairly decent guy who put up with alot of crap