Naysmith

Clerry Jambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Luxury job,  a good to have that will more than likely be sacrificed in the midst of the chaos to ensue 

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Nothing against Gary at all but that job does seem a bit ridiculous. 

Screams of 'jobs for the boys'. 

I was about to post the same, indy. Word for word. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Luxury job,  a good to have that will more than likely be sacrificed in the midst of the chaos to ensue 

Well its certainly important to manage and monitor loans. But I'd rather one of Stendel's team did that with others going to games and from videos. Keeping in touch with the clubs too. Moore at Falkirk proves that. 

12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Yep .imo same goes for locke

A_A wehatethehibs
21 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Yep .imo same goes for locke

Take it you’ve never been to hospitality? Was a shame to lose Robbo but Locke is the perfect man for that job. I can’t think of any more PHM on the planet 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

13 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Take it you’ve never been to hospitality? Was a shame to lose Robbo but Locke is the perfect man for that job. I can’t think of any more PHM on the planet 

Imo we need someone like Lockie more than ever just now. Identity and morale huge at times like this.

For Gary N. That wouldn't be a bad job. East Kil seem a team on the rise. Do well there, could be a step back to a 2nd tier type job. He's only 40 so time on his side to reach top level management if that's his ambition.

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Yep. 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Seconded. There is no person on this planet more passionate about Hearts. He would clean the bogs for nothing as long as he's involved. Ive no idea whst we pay him but I'm certain we get value for money. Ambassador and loans manager, same salary as hes on now but more responsibility perhaps. 

I thought Gary Locke came across very well and seemed to have Hearts best interest at heart in the interview he did at half time on the last match. You definitely need some continuity in a club.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Agreed.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well its certainly important to manage and monitor loans. But I'd rather one of Stendel's team did that with others going to games and from videos. Keeping in touch with the clubs too. Moore at Falkirk proves that. 

Money is going to be tight.  Back to basics first 

9 hours ago, indianajones said:

That's the Levein way.

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Seconded. There is no person on this planet more passionate about Hearts. He would clean the bogs for nothing as long as he's involved. Ive no idea whst we pay him but I'm certain we get value for money. Ambassador and loans manager, same salary as hes on now but more responsibility perhaps. 

That’s a great idea 👍🏽