Barr,skacel,grainger,mcgowan

alicante jambo

alicante jambo

What do these players all have in common? Hahaha ok you guessed. Hibs fans on .net discussing the greatest cup final ever. Out of everything they could be discussing it is their worst nightmare. We broke them jambos totally wasted them forever.

BBC Scotland showing highlights tonight sky channel 115 never let them forget Scottish cup classic 7 pm

Edited by jollyjams

41 minutes ago, jollyjams said:

BBC Scotland showing highlights tonight sky channel 115 never let them forget Scottish cup classic 7 pm

it is at 7pm

queensferryjambo
Just now, coatbridgejambo said:

Just noticed the T's above.

Were these in the club sore at any point? 

No they were made as a fundraiser by me when Hearts were in admin. All the profits went to the club at the time.

4 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

969478_10201115752801131_1802340680_n.jp

A huge mistake of mine - ordered one of these on a t-shirt for youngest and of course he outgrew it within weeks. Wish I ordered a poster (hint hint)

5 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

969478_10201115752801131_1802340680_n.jp

Genuine question - why did you choose the players in that order? Should it not have been Barr, Skacel, Grainger, McGowan? Im the last person to criticise but is it a design thing?

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

No they were made as a fundraiser by me when Hearts were in admin. All the profits went to the club at the time.

Fancy doing it again?

8 hours ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Just noticed the T's above.

Were these in the club sore at any point? 

Just at Hibs. 

Edited by martoon

upgotheheads

I watched the game last night and had forgotten what a tight unit we were, hardly a missed pass, in the highlights at least. Andy Driver and Suso, what a pair -  width and pace together, that'll never catch on.

Skacel's class just shone out, and although the OP's quartet could only be classed as good journeymen players it just shows what a decent manager can do with ordinary players and good organisation.

queensferryjambo
16 hours ago, LeftBack said:

A huge mistake of mine - ordered one of these on a t-shirt for youngest and of course he outgrew it within weeks. Wish I ordered a poster (hint hint)

I might still have posters. You can have one if you like when all this Corona Virus is over mate. I couldn't take money for it as I am not in the business of profiting from Hearts I only done them for helping the club.

16 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Genuine question - why did you choose the players in that order? Should it not have been Barr, Skacel, Grainger, McGowan? Im the last person to criticise but is it a design thing?

Rudi got top as he scored 2 goals the other names would have just been put in for what I thought looked best aesthetically at the time. Sure I tried it other ways and it looked crap it was more about balance on the length of the names.

13 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fancy doing it again?

Hearts were very nice about me selling items with their crest and players names when I done the fundraiser (they obviously got the cash as well :) ). I would think they would be less forgiving selling items with the club crest and players names on it now. 

Let's face it I nicked the idea from the Ramones design who obviously stole the design of the US Presidential seal. I did however draw the whole lot from scratch - my own eagle, cups, scrolls with 'we only won 5-1' on them etc on it, I didn't actually use the Ramones logo as a base.

If you were desperate for something similar there is a company called 'Afreen Fashion and Beauty' from Constitution Street in Leith  who 'borrowed' the idea of my design and produce something very similar. IMO they were pretty lazy and done a rush job on the Ramones logo and added the Hearts names and cups. I can't say I was that happy to see their crappy versions of my version but I am not going to get my knickers in a twist over it. I suppose I should be flattered they thought it worthy of nicking :) 

I have no idea if they are reputable or anything like that but if you want their version a simple google of Hearts Ramones T Shirt should find them.

Here is their one - 

hearts-fc-ramones-inspired-t-shirt.jpg

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I might still have posters. You can have one if you like when all this Corona Virus is over mate. I couldn't take money for it as I am not in the business of profiting from Hearts I only done them for helping the club.

Rudi got top as he scored 2 goals the other names would have just been put in for what I thought looked best aesthetically at the time. Sure I tried it other ways and it looked crap it was more about balance on the length of the names.

Hearts were very nice about me selling items with their crest and players names when I done the fundraiser (they obviously got the cash as well :) ). I would think they would be less forgiving selling items with the club crest and players names on it now. 

Let's face it I nicked the idea from the Ramones design who obviously stole the design of the US Presidential seal. I did however draw the whole lot from scratch - my own eagle, cups, scrolls with 'we only won 5-1' on them etc on it, I didn't actually use the Ramones logo as a base.

If you were desperate for something similar there is a company called 'Afreen Fashion and Beauty' from Constitution Street in Leith  who 'borrowed' the idea of my design and produce something very similar. IMO they were pretty lazy and done a rush job on the Ramones logo and added the Hearts names and cups. I can't say I was that happy to see their crappy versions of my version but I am not going to get my knickers in a twist over it. I suppose I should be flattered they thought it worthy of nicking :) 

I have no idea if they are reputable or anything like that but if you want their version a simple google of Hearts Ramones T Shirt should find them.

Here is their one - 

hearts-fc-ramones-inspired-t-shirt.jpg

I’m not sure about the players names, image rights etc but you could use any derivative of the badge. If it was to raise money to give to the FoH for instance, which obviously then goes to the club would surely be ok with them. Just a thought though, some of us less essential workers are off on full pay and would like to give the club some extra money. I might just increase my monthly payment to the FoH instead 😃👍🏽

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I watched the game last night and had forgotten what a tight unit we were, hardly a missed pass, in the highlights at least. Andy Driver and Suso, what a pair -  width and pace together, that'll never catch on.

Skacel's class just shone out, and although the OP's quartet could only be classed as good journeymen players it just shows what a decent manager can do with ordinary players and good organisation.

We were well drilled, I remember Sergio going mental at Suso in the first half when Kujabi got a cross in, it was the only thing he did in a positive manner that day 😃.

3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Spot on mate.Having watched the game many times, the one thing that came over loud and clear was how we took the absolute piss out of them, as well as scoring 5. Makes you wonder how many we would have scored if we had kept the foot on the gas and how many of them would have been given red cards!