2012 Cup Final Highlights

Nathan2012

14 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Ye

Black was incredible. Maybe now he'll get more respect, the stop drawback and pass. Very Scholes like 

He was superb that day. Mind you, they all were. Not often all eleven players in a team play to their maximum but our lads did. 10/10's all round. And what a game and occasion to do it. 

In contrast, the way Hibs played in such a game perfectly illustrates the difference between the two clubs. The squealing since from their nutjob support just shrieks inferiority

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• whodanny

• Mikey1874

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He’s just come back at me with a detailed list of Hobonomics. The sad case actually spent half an hour online getting “facts” for his reply. Sad. 

He sounds like he's "over it". 😁

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I miss that team. Rudi aside, just a team of grafters who knew what it meant to the fans.  Each of them heroes.

It was a team that improved tremendously due to Paulo, he made them winners, I remember the St Mirren replay. We made them attack us and hit them on the counter, under JJ we didn't have the temperament to do that. Without him we weren't going anywhere 

heartsfc_fan

Nice to have something to break up the day in these times.

My youngest (7 months) sat this evening and watched it, mesmerised by the whole thing.

I hope life gets back to normal and he can enjoy moments at the football like we had back in 2012.

rudi must stay
12 minutes ago, martoon said:

He was superb that day. Mind you, they all were. Not often all eleven players in a team play to their maximum but our lads did. 10/10's all round. And what a game and occasion to do it. 

In contrast, the way Hibs played in such a game perfectly illustrates the difference between the two clubs. The squealing since from their nutjob support just shrieks inferiority

All started from Ian Black. But I agree they were decent. When we won the ball back he was getting it

No pitch invasion at the end either. 

Stark contrast to that mob breaking goalposts, fighting opposition fans and the two fat Lochend Leannes with their nail scissors out cutting the goal nets. 

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

No pitch invasion at the end either. 

Stark contrast to that mob breaking goalposts, fighting opposition fans and the two fat Lochend Leannes with their nail scissors out cutting the goal nets. 

Photos that surfaced weeks after made it looked like some of the tramps were treating it like holiday pics.

A couple of my in-laws neighbours at the time who were there, sat on the broken goalposts with big smiles acting like what they were doing was alright🤷🏼‍♂️ ...It wasn’t  even in jest, they genuinely acted as if it was a memorable footballing moment. F***** spanners.😂

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Photos that surfaced weeks after made it looked like some of the tramps were treating it like holiday pics.

A couple of my in-laws neighbours at the time who were there, sat on the broken goalposts with big smiles acting like what they were doing was alright🤷🏼‍♂️ ...It wasn’t  even in jest, they genuinely acted as if it was a memorable footballing moment. F***** spanners.😂

Only goes to show what a shower they are, bud. 

:4_1_72:

"Hibs class" 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Rc55 said:

Wonderful.  Nothing could ever be better.  That hour made the lockdown tolerable.

Absolutely.

Never see this too much.

2 hours ago, sassenach said:

A perfectly fair challenge, and the match winning moment for me, before a goal had even been scored. From that moment I knew Hibs didn't fancy it.

At the time I remember being terrified that we'd be down to 10 men. Once it was clear we'd got away with it there was only one winner. Black was phenomenal after that and Griffiths did absolutely nothing so it was probably the perfect challenge! 

2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I miss that team. Rudi aside, just a team of grafters who knew what it meant to the fans.  Each of them heroes.

I actually commented to my son this evening when we were watching the line ups that it was a fairly average hearts team but having thought about it, there isn't a player in that starting line up that wouldn't add something to our current squad. Decent goalie, positive full backs, webster and zaliukas solid in Central defence, wingers that want to attack full backs, black and barr a good combination in midfield, elliott working hard up front and rudi..... Goes with saying how brilliant he was! 

chester copperpot

I've said it many times before but Rudi would make me turn for him.

Love him dearly, almost as much as wee Robbo.

Edited by chester copperpot

Apologises if mentioned.... Listened to bb podcast on si ferry and he put blame firmly on Fenlon and his starting formation which allowed Black to dominate midfield and our fullbacks and wingers to get forward. Of course i don't think he was saying another formation would have won them game. 

12 hours ago, stan said:

That was a great start to the weekend 😁

Ryan McGowans 4th is my greatest ever moment as a Hearts supporter. Wonderful stuff!

Ryan McGowan used to be my favourite FGS bet on my coupon especially when we played the shite. 

2 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Apologises if mentioned.... Listened to bb podcast on si ferry and he put blame firmly on Fenlon and his starting formation which allowed Black to dominate midfield and our fullbacks and wingers to get forward. Of course i don't think he was saying another formation would have won them game. 

The commentators called that within 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

The tramps can bang on all they like about being over it. They will say they won the cup a few years later, are above us in the league and any other bullshit they wish to spout.

The simple facts are that, in front of a worldwide audience, they were debagged, had their panties pulled down, were bent over, and were lubelessly taken up the bahookie by their owners. 

Over it ? Like feck they are over it. They will never be over it.

5-1 ya shite infested ringpieces.

:fth:

:rofl:  class JtJ.  

Fozzyonthefence
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

He’s just come back at me with a detailed list of Hobonomics. The sad case actually spent half an hour online getting “facts” for his reply. Sad. 

Did you ask him about their tainted league cup wins when they were getting themselves into debt?  Presumably they don’t count them?  Presumably their appearance in the 2012 cup final was tainted too since they were in so much debt?

And how did they get on with paying back the tax payer owned Bank of Scotland the many millions they owed them?

avhudtheteeshirt
12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20200327_223819.jpg

Can't help looking at our line up and wondering where all the millionaire stars that the Hibbees all seem to think played for us that day????

What a deluded bunch they really are!!!!!

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

When you look at both lineups I am surprised they even turned up.....

The Lochend Cockends were dry boabied with the maroon flint like diamond cutter before they even got on the bus. 

They should have been sponsored by KY Jelly because they feckin needed it.

Poetry 

When i coached i talked about kujabi staying on goalline. If he had done the basic thing and moved up it would have been off side

WoolfordsHearts

I always enjoy watching the mcpake goal....

Because I know they're going to pan to the hibs crowd and I'll see that fat widden heided cant run in front of the camera with his ecstatic face.

🤣

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The tramps can bang on all they like about being over it. They will say they won the cup a few years later, are above us in the league and any other bullshit they wish to spout.

The simple facts are that, in front of a worldwide audience, they were debagged, had their panties pulled down, were bent over, and were lubelessly taken up the bahookie by their owners. 

Ive never said this before but clearly a hobo....

Wife asked why I watched an 8 year old football match on the telly last night.

She is not interested in any Sport at all.

She did however accompany me to the "turf" ceremony at Tynie and was mightily impressed with the surroundings on that day.

Giving her the benefit of doubt I replied that this match was then history in the making and as such should be a constant reminder to all Hibs supporters then, now and in decades to come.

This was obviously the correct answer for her as she proceeded to refresh my glass of wine!

On a more sobering note - didn't we take the absolute piss out of them!!!

BBC Scotland showing the 1991 Scottish Cup final in full tomorrow 7.15pm.

If you don't know the result... definitely watch it.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

BBC Scotland showing the 1991 Scottish Cup final in full tomorrow 7.15pm.

If you don't know the result... definitely watch it.

Yes that was a great final as was 1998 😏

23 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

They like to throw the 7-0 at us (mainly guys in their early teens late teens,mid twenties etc)but christ sake how many Hibs fans were actually at that game to witness a 2 pointer without a horse & cart parade along the royal Mile 

On 27/03/2020 at 20:10, Aaron78 said:

That was a great watch once more. The only thing missing was the forearm smash from Blackie on Griffiths in the first half. 

No problem 

John Findlay
6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

No problem 

Didnt get much thanks for improving Griffiths's looks