2012 Cup Final Highlights

Nathan2012

Yaaaaaaasssssssssssss Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy Graaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrr Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss !!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• whodanny

• Mikey1874

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, graygo said:

Started well, that Kujabi looks shite. Be surprised if he lasts the 90.

Goal.......

:yas:

Called it.  :verysmug:

Салатные палочки

How painful must that period of "WAHEEYY" have been :laugh:

willie wallace
17 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Btw, Matt Doherty’s done well to recover his career given the roasting Driver gave him 

Never realised he was at Wolves then.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Ian Black had incredible skills with a football.

Never went for the easy pass. There's something in that, Hearts' Paul Scholes 

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

How painful must that period of "WAHEEYY" have been :laugh:

VERY  I hope.

Was genuinely nervous before the start of this programme - brain clearly trying to replicate that day :lol:

Every time I see that Suso run up the line (and Baldy giving up on the chase) I'm in awe...some skill.

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

in the Hearts v Auchinleck game earlier, I saw him pass the ball by hitting it into the ground, so it bounced over the head of the AT player. 

It was so skilful

Him v Celtic in the semis was the best Hearts performance v The OF I've seen. Sadly they cropped him and he had to be subbed but that game he was hot stuff causing them nightmares 

Scandalous lack of time added on - it really could've been 10.

Has that cheating Paisley prick ever explained it?

Wee tear in my eye, my daughters coming home and Hearts win the 2012 Scottish cup AGAIN !

Even Paddy Fenlon thought it could have been more!  Frustrating that it could have been but great to watch that again, especially in HD, compared to the recently linked YouTube version.

Superb.

The biggest Edinburgh derby ever and we hammered, annihilated and humiliated them. 

That squealing from them about "tainted" and "being over it" is the sound of pain. 

Almost 8 years on.

Should have won another cup.

Almost lost the club.

Saved the club.

Relegated & promoted.

Should have won another cup.

In danger of being relegated.

In danger of losing the club along with lots of other clubs.

That was a great start to the weekend 😁

Ryan McGowans 4th is my greatest ever moment as a Hearts supporter. Wonderful stuff!

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Superb.

The biggest Edinburgh derby ever and we hammered, annihilated and humiliated them. 

That squealing from them about "tainted" and "being over it" is the sound of pain. 

Ye

Black was incredible. Maybe now he'll get more respect, the stop drawback and pass. Very Scholes like 

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Superb.

I put a thing on Facebook about it tonight and predictably a friend who is a seriously deluded Hibs fan was straight in with comments about financial doping. This is an intelligent man who’s a head teacher of a school but if he’s had a few drinks and the subject of football comes up turns into a nippy unpleasant shite of a human being. The last time he reached the point of ranting and poking me in the chest until he was warned off in no uncertain terms and his mates wisely pulled him away. 

That was a great watch once more. The only thing missing was the forearm smash from Blackie on Griffiths in the first half. 

Pasquale for King

I’ve never watched more than the short highlights before. Kujabi should’ve been off in the first half for a forearm smash on Elliot.Where was the pit bull? Griffiths was lucky with his knee into McGowan. Fenlon chose the wrong tactics. Forget Sproule cane on.

We really should’ve gave Rudi the ball more. I was screaming for 8 as soon as Grainger scored. Imagine if Beattie had started and Templeton came off the bench. Black had his best game ever. Driver tormented Docherty, whatever happened to that guy (“**** them@)? 
What a day, shed a few tears watching that HHGH.

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I put a thing on Facebook about it tonight and predictably a friend who is a seriously deluded Hibs fan was straight in with comments about financial doping. This is an intelligent man who’s a head teacher of a school but if he’s had a few drinks and the subject of football comes up turns into a nippy unpleasant shite of a human being. The last time he reached the point of ranting and poking me in the chest until he was warned off in no uncertain terms and his mates wisely pulled him away. 

Online, in person, they're mostly bampots, bud. I've got zero tolerance for the shite they shovel. Don't even bother with them anymore. I've had a Hibby free life for years now. 

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

Online, in person, they're mostly bampots, bud. I've got zero tolerance for the shite they shovel. Don't even bother with them anymore. I've had a Hibby free life for years now. 

He’s just come back at me with a detailed list of Hobonomics. The sad case actually spent half an hour online getting “facts” for his reply. Sad.