The 'I've decided to just get pished' Thread.

Greedy Jambo

Just now, Locky said:

The nae drink, or the talk shite part?

Well, it’s not the drink bit.

:) 

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

You're a man of wisdom, Morgs.

Too far, Locks.

I just know.

Keep well.

3 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Did you leave your house to clap in the street with absolutely no nhs staff watching?

I appreciate all that they do, but that's not doing shit, that's just going out in the street and clapping. 

They will see it. 

I'll tell you what, not enough drink in the world, will make this Anchorman 2 pish, any good.

15 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

I'll start

Went to asda the day

Stood in a cue for 15 minutes while a nurse (could have been a dentists assistant or anything) (i'll let her off) put a whole weeks shopping through the quick checkout. 

Long story short, the machine broke, and i was told that the checkout was closed,  i then went to move to the next one and some arse hole that had just appeared got there first. In a bit of rager i stormed down the other end of the shop to a proper check out to be stood for another 15 minutes. 

When i finally got to being 2nd in line, the guy scanning the food had not a care in the world, chatting away to the old dear behind him and taking all the time he wanted. I'm looking left and right and there's cues all over the place. Fuming. 

We're no supposed to be oot the hoose! We're no supposed to have people pushing past each other. We're no supposed to have some guy spouting pish out his gob infront of us. 

In Asda the Jewel yesterday for a weekly shop. Didnt need bog roll of kitchen roll but there was not one to be had in any case. Did get my hands on 3 cases of beer though so its all good.

Got to the checkout. I said to the guy "folk still panic buying the loo roll I see". His answer..."AYE". & that was it for the whole time I was there.

Canny blame him I suppose but I was standing as far away as could at the end of the table thing to allow me to bag my groceries.

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

It was an error last night.

I tried to let you know that I got you confused with another poster.

Sorry. 

No worries, man.

Keep safe. 👍🏻

3 hours ago, The Roller said:

No worries, man.

Keep safe. 👍🏻

Thanks.

You too, Roller.  :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Did you leave your house to clap in the street with absolutely no nhs staff watching?

I appreciate all that they do, but that's not doing shit, that's just going out in the street and clapping. 

Agreed, if anything the only NHS staff that heard were probably being interrupted from a well deserved kip

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

6 bottles of Miller, 8 cans of Tennents and 4 cans of John Smith's. Maybe I will get pished tonight.

:yas: