Buy Season Tickets Now

jambotony

tynietigers

I’m in no matter what league we are in 🤔 it’s not going to happen but I would love record sales 😉

12 hours ago, jambotony said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts if we just bought / renewed our Season Tickets now? I mean they usually go on sale about now and we were all going to renew.. let’s just do it?? It would really help the club 

You on something.......?

Balernojambo

I have real issues with McPhee and Levein still being there.  Our managers working for free but these absolute charlatans are still getting paid.  They should be paying us back or the utter dross we have had to witness.  If the two of them had any decency whatsoever they would have immediately walked when this crisis started.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Having evacuated Italy last month where I work I’ll wait to see if the government promises of welfare-are actually true and not a complete load of BS which I suspect they are given everyone affected I know who has tried to make a claim so far have been on the phone for hours unsuccessfully with no response. 

Utterly shambolic so I’m afraid myself and many others won’t be buying season tickets at the moment. Let’s hope there is actually a season to go and watch at this rate.

1 hour ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Having evacuated Italy last month where I work I’ll wait to see if the government promises of welfare-are actually true and not a complete load of BS which I suspect they are given everyone affected I know who has tried to make a claim so far have been on the phone for hours unsuccessfully with no response. 

Utterly shambolic so I’m afraid myself and many others won’t be buying season tickets at the moment. Let’s hope there is actually a season to go and watch at this rate.

Sorry to gripe over your agreeable post, but its social security, not "welfare".

2 hours ago, Balernojambo said:

I have real issues with McPhee and Levein still being there.  Our managers working for free but these absolute charlatans are still getting paid.  They should be paying us back or the utter dross we have had to witness.  If the two of them had any decency whatsoever they would have immediately walked when this crisis started.

I don't think that's ever been mentioned before.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Balernojambo said:

Absolutely.

Pasquale for King

Apart from not knowing when next season will be, what division we’ll be in, what manager will be there, what players we will have, there may well be other financial reasons why we haven’t started selling STs. There are enough good reasons though not to have done it yet, the ciub is in lockdown after all.

4 hours ago, Section Q said:

You on something.......?

no, are you? i'm merely saying as Dave said above, stick them on sale.. if 1000 buy at £500 that's 500,000 into the club at a time of need.. I know not everyone can but I bet a fair few can.. Im in the I don't care what league were playing in or howe many games.. Hearts are my club and I'll help where I can.. I don't even live in the UK and I can't go to games but still happy to buy a ST, Contribute to FOH 

As I said, its a way to help the club and fully appreciate not everyone will be in that position but some just might be 

13 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I am not sure about the last sentence. 

The club has appealed to people since administration to use alternatives to credit cards. Puzzles me on two counts. Shouldn't the club be phasing the spending of ST income over the season anyway? We might have hit cash flow problems sooner if the ST revenue was not phased on a game by game basis. But on the other hand why should the credit card company hold onto my money in this way. I pay my credit card balance in full each month so the credit card company is not exposed financially to any club default in respect of my ST payment to the club.

I think they still hold funds back, because although you have paid in full, others, and probably most, don’t, and admin wise,  it would be impossible to work out who has paid in full, and give Hearts, or any other company their share.  

You also could still make a claim in the future, so if they did give the club the money in full, they are actually increasing their risk, as they may have to pay out to you on full, but might not get the money back from the club.  

As for the season tickets, even before this crisis, it would be hard for sell now, without knowing what league we are playing in, due the shambolic and expensive team.    Remember, we laughed at Hibs for doing that.  

Edited by Paolo

Pasquale for King

ST are mentioned in today’s statement, will do it when possible and we know what league we are in.

Italian Lambretta
43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

ST are mentioned in today’s statement, will do it when possible and we know what league we are in.

I really hope when the new season tickets come out the club is sensible and not set any closing date to purchase your existing seat. At least until this horrible situation is over and everyone is back to work. 

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I really hope when the new season tickets come out the club is sensible and not set any closing date to purchase your existing seat. At least until this horrible situation is over and everyone is back to work. 

The statement says they will be as flexible as possible.

I think the last thing thousands of Season Tickets holders are thing about is spending hundreds of pounds on renewing 

their ST’s. I would also suggest that because of the financial crisis and what league Hearts play in next season ST holders 

should not lose their seats that many have retained for many years. Any cut off period should be extended by many weeks 

or even months. 

maroonsgotop
On 25/03/2020 at 16:55, Francis Albert said:

I am not sure about the last sentence. 

The club has appealed to people since administration to use alternatives to credit cards. Puzzles me on two counts. Shouldn't the club be phasing the spending of ST income over the season anyway? We might have hit cash flow problems sooner if the ST revenue was not phased on a game by game basis. But on the other hand why should the credit card company hold onto my money in this way. I pay my credit card balance in full each month so the credit card company is not exposed financially to any club default in respect of my ST payment to the club.

my understanding with credit cards companies is that if you dont get what you pay for you will get a refund. Re STs, whilst you will have you're physical ST you will not have received all the games you pay for. If what I recall is correct and this money is only released on a game by game basis, presumably Hearts wont get that cash and the cc companies wont be allowed to keep it so refunds should be made. No idea how that will work in practice and until/unless the rest of the season is voided it's a mute point just now. Will be interested to see how this pans out. Would be a big hit for Rangers I would imagine.

Hungry hippo
4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I think that has to the case.

I'm fortunate that my income hasn't been impacted so will buy as soon as the tickets are available.m to support the club financially.

17 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Apart from not knowing when next season will be, what division we’ll be in, what manager will be there, what players we will have, there may well be other financial reasons why we haven’t started selling STs. There are enough good reasons though not to have done it yet, the ciub is in lockdown after all.

I’d make a down payment on next seasons ticket by credit card over the phone with no hesitation. If it all goes belly up the credit card would reimburse me. 

letsmakesomenoise
10 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I think that has to the case.

I'm fortunate that my income hasn't been impacted so will buy as soon as the tickets are available.m to support the club financially.

I’d be comfortable making a down payment against the season ticket, but coughing a grand for me and the lad when there is so much uncertainty around - no chance!

Francis Albert
52 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’d make a down payment on next seasons ticket by credit card over the phone with no hesitation. If it all goes belly up the credit card would reimburse me. 

But if maroonsgtop's post just above is correct (and it seems to make sense) the club wouldn't get your money.

Edited by Francis Albert

52 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

But if maroonsgtop's post just above is correct (and it seems to make sense) the club wouldn't get your money.

Club gets the money. Card holder has to request refund if what was purchased doesn’t materialise. 
Season tickets bought on finance scheme means club get money game by game. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

my understanding with credit cards companies is that if you dont get what you pay for you will get a refund. Re STs, whilst you will have you're physical ST you will not have received all the games you pay for. If what I recall is correct and this money is only released on a game by game basis, presumably Hearts wont get that cash and the cc companies wont be allowed to keep it so refunds should be made. No idea how that will work in practice and until/unless the rest of the season is voided it's a mute point just now. Will be interested to see how this pans out. Would be a big hit for Rangers I would imagine.

Somewhere in the credit card system the companies hold onto money - which is why flybe went bust even though CC companies had £50m that customers had already paid for flights.

On the one hand, the CC companies might say this just proves the system works: if they had not held onto the money they would have been liable for repaying paid-for fares themselves after the company bellyflopped.

But on the other hand, flybe might not have gone bust if the money had been passed on more quickly!

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

Francis Albert
13 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Club gets the money. Card holder has to request refund if what was purchased doesn’t materialise. 
Season tickets bought on finance scheme means club get money game by game. 

If the club gets the money why does the club make such a strong plea to pay other than by credit card?

Francis Albert
13 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Somewhere in the credit card system the companies hold onto money - which is why flybe went bust even though CC companies had £50m that customers had already paid for flights.

On the one hand, the CC companies might say this just proves the system works: if they had not held onto the money they would have been liable for repaying paid-for fares themselves after the company bellyflopped.

But on the other hand, flybe might not have gone bust if the money had been passed on more quickly!

That makes sense and is consistent with the club pleading since administration for payment other than by credit cards.

Also the idea that the credit card companies (ie the banks) would expose themselves to risk is a bit outlandish!

Edited by Francis Albert

Many people don’t know if they’ll have a job when this ends. That means applying for other jobs which may mean shift work/ weekend work etc.

I’d love to chuck the club my £500 as I always have but I have more pressing matters on my mind as things stand.

This will change football forever.

1 hour ago, The Roller said:

Many people don’t know if they’ll have a job when this ends. That means applying for other jobs which may mean shift work/ weekend work etc.

I’d love to chuck the club my £500 as I always have but I have more pressing matters on my mind as things stand.

This will change football forever.

Hibs have cut prices

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Rather than admit they are in trouble they are trying to sell a product they dont know if they can deliver and kicking the can down the road 

3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

If the club gets the money why does the club make such a strong plea to pay other than by credit card?

They did, but they don’t now.  They did so after coming out of admin because some credit card companies wouldn’t deal with them and also to avoid paying the higher fees that some of the credit card companies were charging us because we were seen as a risk. Some of these can be in to double digit percentages of the transaction value. It’s very similar to the banks and overdraft facilities, and as she mentioned yesterday banks are still not willing to give us loans. 

3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

That makes sense and is consistent with the club pleading since administration for payment other than by credit cards.

Also the idea that the credit card companies (ie the banks) would expose themselves to risk is a bit outlandish!

So are you saying that all payments made on a credit card are held by the credit card companies and not forwarded to the vendor until service or goods supplied? 

4 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Rather than admit they are in trouble they are trying to sell a product they dont know if they can deliver and kicking the can down the road 

5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

No they are not. Just trying to survive like every other club. Each to look after there own. We shall be selling season tickets shortly and I am in a position to purchase regardless of no of games or what division. I do understand that many others are not able to at this time but do not mock any supporter who wishes to keep their club alive. 

brunoatemyhamster

Buy a ticket now, when there's every chance it will be burnt through on people sitting around and spent before a balls even kicked? And we could be back at square one again? 

Hiya Anne. 

Great idea. Wrong time. 

8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So are you saying that all payments made on a credit card are held by the credit card companies and not forwarded to the vendor until service or goods supplied? 

Clubs receive the credit card money only after each home game as been played or goods supplied as you say. Hence the need by some clubs for the like of ticketus who advance all the credit card ticket purchase money and then claim the credit card finance after each game and charge a hefty fee for doing so. Mrs Budge avoids such deals if possible. 

11 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Buy a ticket now, when there's every chance it will be burnt through on people sitting around and spent before a balls even kicked? And we could be back at square one again? 

Hiya Anne. 

Great idea. Wrong time. 

Simple question. Do you want to have a Hearts club when a ball is kicked again? You feel free to do  what you want I also can buy if want to. 

brunoatemyhamster
31 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Simple question. Do you want to have a Hearts club when a ball is kicked again? You feel free to do  what you want I also can buy if want to. 

Hearts will be there buddy. 

We might not have any players, or staff, and all clubs will be the same

Buy a season ticket if you want, totally your decision. but I'm not throwing good money after bad at the moment. To keep high earners in a job till the next crisis? 

brunoatemyhamster
52 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Unless there is clarity, your money will be used to pay players we probably won't  have when we resume. 

Massive amounts of money better invested when we return. To build again. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

That does sound unlikely ... to contradict myself! But I don't k now ... maybe for periodic services over a lengthy period? Clearly not when I pay ror a pint or a meal with a card (remember those days?)

As for your other post I think credit card companies are going to be even more wary of the risks with us and other clubs especially if STs are sold before the timing of resumption of games is known for sure (and confidence in them continuing without further "second wave "interruptions.) Could be a long time.

Edited by Francis Albert

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, Jambos56 said:

This is our city we are all Hibs!I have heard it all now.😀😀

Lol up until yesterday there was no problem with money. Everything was hunky. It is starting to hit home to them it is not just us and the other teams in the press this week that will struggle in the coming months but them too. Season tickets on sale now ffs. Sure we will folllow soon but least ann made sure we all know where the club is. Ron the boy will rip that shower to shite.

8 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Lol up until yesterday there was no problem with money. Everything was hunky. It is starting to hit home to them it is not just us and the other teams in the press this week that will struggle in the coming months but them too. Season tickets on sale now ffs. Sure we will folllow soon but least ann made sure we all know where the club is. Ron the boy will rip that shower to shite.

Aye their fans will smokescreen it tho and paint all is rosie. Fuds. 

2 hours ago, o1djambo said:

No they are not. Just trying to survive like every other club. Each to look after there own. We shall be selling season tickets shortly and I am in a position to purchase regardless of no of games or what division. I do understand that many others are not able to at this time but do not mock any supporter who wishes to keep their club alive. 

What I take umbrage with is the media coverage,make no mistake if this was us then it would have been negative,Hearts struggling for cash, fleecing fans for cash when times are tough and selling season tickets when we dont know if a season will start.

You would have had all the usual bawbags saying Hearts have a cheek but its Hibs so it's all happy and cozy.