What Scottish Football Mascot Are You?

been here before

Smokie Joe 🤦🏻‍♂️
Was hoping for something a bit more impressive. Consolation that it’s wearing a maroon and white scarf I suppose. 

FB0C8AB6-E6B1-4BBB-82B4-20E2A9D8E7F2.png

Dougie the Doonhammer  - Queen of the South

Winner of the annual Scottish mascot race on multiple occasions, Dougie is a fierce competitor, intelligent, and hardworking, much like many of the Border Collie breed.

First go came out Motherwell so I thought Fk that.

I get a feeling if you want Hearts mascot you need to pick all the negative low traits.  I am happy wi' Dougie though 👍

19 hours ago, maggieb said:

Dougie the Doonhammer  - Queen of the South

ffs

This, then the Kilmarnock thing, because I bought a pie. 

Steelmen for me. Jesus we must be bored when resorting to this. I’m pricing work in the office but trying to find as many distractions as possible due to the boredom. If there’s no football till August/September, I think I’ll spontaneously combust 

TyphoonJambo

Baws im another Steelman, wtf has this virus done to us!!!! I've mutated into a west coast wannabee weedgie. What next, will I start screaming at the sight of soap, drinking Buckie? 

been here before
3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Steelmen for me. Jesus we must be bored when resorting to this. I’m pricing work in the office but trying to find as many distractions as possible due to the boredom. If there’s no football till August/September, I think I’ll spontaneously combust 

:rofl:

Its grim as **** eh?

Ive just bought a new watch!

:lol:

This self isolating will end up costing a fortune. I’ve also been ordering shit from amazon that I don’t need. I’m getting all these emails with 20% off from different retailers and I can’t bloody help myself. Was just compiling a list of things I don't need..:.and then ordering more. Going to be a long expensive self isolation at this rate 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

This self isolating will end up costing a fortune. I’ve also been ordering shit from amazon that I don’t need. I’m getting all these emails with 20% off from different retailers and I can’t bloody help myself. Was just compiling a list of things I don't need..:.and then ordering more. Going to be a long expensive self isolation at this rate 

Very true.

Ive ordered something on Amazon cost 12.99+ 3.99 p+p making 16.98. However if I spend 20 sheets theres no p+p so now Im looking for something(s) for £7.01 rather than just shelling out the 3.99.

Last time I ended up buying a pirate flag and a 6" plastic ruler to round it up 😆

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Very true.

Ive ordered something on Amazon cost 12.99+ 3.99 p+p making 16.98. However if I spend 20 sheets theres no p+p so now Im looking for something(s) for £7.01 rather than just shelling out the 3.99.

Last time I ended up buying a pirate flag and a 6" plastic ruler to round it up 😆

Get amazon prime as it’s mostly free delivery. I’ve just stocked up on dog food and then looking at what else I can get that’s on offer before I check out. 

pirate flag and ruler to round up 🤣🤣

On 24/03/2020 at 19:47, Heart&soul said:

Smokie Joe 🤦🏻‍♂️
Was hoping for something a bit more impressive. Consolation that it’s wearing a maroon and white scarf I suppose. 

FB0C8AB6-E6B1-4BBB-82B4-20E2A9D8E7F2.png

:laugh: Same.

18 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I didn't realise I had to order the mascot suit I was designated.