Life is not like we know !

One five

One five   

One five

We all love the heart of Midlothian and I know this with the posts that’s been posted with the anger and the humour that’s in these KB  threads . Some of us have seen the famous  go down and some of us have have seen the famous come back up . We have won the greatest cup final in Scottish history . We have Got through problem times in the past.and we will get through these difficult times  I’m sure  !  politics is what it is ! we can only hope it will see us get through these  very difficult days for our family and friends. This not a thread that will be big but let’s be big ! and be part of a group that can pull together through this hard times in front of us. FTH we are THE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN  and they will always be in our shadows.stay safe jambos 👍

•  
Edited by One five

highlandjambo3
4 hours ago, One five said:

One five   

One five

We all love the heart of Midlothian and I know this with the posts that’s been posted with the anger and the humour that’s in these KB  threads . Some of us have seen the famous  go down and some of us have have seen the famous come back up . We have won the greatest cup final in Scottish history . We have Got through problem times in the past.and we will get through these difficult times  I’m sure  !  politics is what it is ! we can only hope it will see us get through these  very difficult days for our family and friends. This not a thread that will be big but let’s be big ! and be part of a group that can pull together through this hard times in front of us. FTH we are THE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN  and they will always be in our shadows.stay safe jambos 👍

•  

Thing is......the vermin probability have natural immunity ......FTH

Montgomery Brewster
9 hours ago, One five said:

Apologies for the bad grammar , beer and cabin fever combined 😂

No need to ever apologise slating those cretins.

F T H. Always 

coatbridgejambo
17 hours ago, One five said:

One five   

One five

•  

Great post👍

No problem with your post, at all.  :thumbsup:

Loved how you put it straight into the ‘Classics’ though!  :lol: