Live Football!

RobboM

Wester Sydney Wanderers versus Sydney FC

The Sydney derby

Also the McGowan derby, Dylan WSW and Ryan SYD

Sydney 1 up after about half an hour

It honestly appears to me that Australia is the only country in the world which hasn't heard of the virus yet or is too arrogant to care.

I'm practicing social distancing by staying around 2,000 kilometres away from them.

22 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

It honestly appears to me that Australia is the only country in the world which hasn't heard of the virus yet or is too arrogant to care.

I'm practicing social distancing by staying around 2,000 kilometres away from them.

Nor far enough, imo. ;)

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

They have such hot temperatures it’s not as much of an issue for them. Bacteria that spreads the virus can’t handle heat above 24/25 degrees (I’m sure was what I read) so a lot of African countries, and Australia, aren’t getting it the way the rest of the world are. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Watched an Australian game the other day.It was played behind closed doors.

Final score was 4/2 but switched off due to there being no fans at the match.Weird watching a game without any support.

29 minutes ago, benny said:

Watched an Australian game the other day.It was played behind closed doors.

Final score was 4/2 but switched off due to there being no fans at the match.Weird watching a game without any support.

Yeah I turned off the derby this morning, was very flat to watch with no fans.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Newcastle Jets v Melbourne City, 8.30am this morning on BT Sport 1. Bobby Burns on bench. 

Last live football match for the time being!