Post-Administration Signings

The Paille Man

Archie White

How the hell is our head of recruitment John Murray still at the club??? It just beggars belief. The guy is clearly clueless. I read in the press this morning he is emailing agents askinv if any of their players fancy joining Hearts next season. Don't strain yourself now John.

2 minutes ago, Archie White said:

How the hell is our head of recruitment John Murray still at the club??? It just beggars belief. The guy is clearly clueless. I read in the press this morning he is emailing agents askinv if any of their players fancy joining Hearts next season. Don't strain yourself now John.

Wether this story has any actual fact is up for debate but the statement still stands. This guy has been a catastrophic disaster. For every good one he may have got there must be 10 shockers if not more. I genuinely believe I and many other hearts fans could do a better job! Look up charlatan in the Oxford dictionary and it should be a picture of this imposter.