The 'Help each other out' thread

Sow Easy

Thought I would make this as way to counterbalance all the ridiculous panic buying. If you're struggling for anything, or know of anyone elderly or vulnerable who is; toilet rolls, milk, bread, post here and I (and hopefully others) will try to help. I can't afford to do your shopping, but I'll help where I can with anything I have spare. 

Jambos_1874
11 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm running low on creme eggs....

😂😂

Although in all seriousness, I feel that the quality of Creme Eggs has declined over the years.

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

😂😂

Although in all seriousness, I feel that the quality of Creme Eggs has declined over the years.

really noticeable since kraft took over cadburys

4 hours ago, Sow Easy said:

Thought I would make this as way to counterbalance all the ridiculous panic buying. If you're struggling for anything, or know of anyone elderly or vulnerable who is; toilet rolls, milk, bread, post here and I (and hopefully others) will try to help. I can't afford to do your shopping, but I'll help where I can with anything I have spare. 

Can you get down to Bath? Theres no bloody toilet roll. I've been in 3 separate shops and feck all, not even my trusty local shop and he sells every fecking thing :(

Mac_fae_Gillie

For those that pay TV license monthly or quarterly etc.. what chance of detector vans been out and about next few months and not as if you can pop to bank to update direct debit details.. 

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

my right arm is exhausted,  I may need a hand later

Practice to become ambidextrous.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

34 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

For those that pay TV license monthly or quarterly etc.. what chance of detector vans been out and about next few months and not as if you can pop to bank to update direct debit details.. 

No such thing as detector vans, just cancel the direct debits.

2 hours ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

Funnily enough, I came home last night to what I thought was a Royal Mail card (as it was red). When I opened it up it turned out to be from the tv licence folk who must have been at the door during the day. Binned.

Even Corona doesn't appear to stop these cheeky feckers.

🖕😁

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

my right arm is exhausted,  I may need a hand later

Shoite, just noticed this, you still got some of that hand sanitiser left