Daniel Stendel - not taking any wage.

Last Laff

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Well done the two of them. Nice to get some invaluable behind the scenes work at a discount. 

Hopefully they’re working on an emergency centre back signing, now that we only have one! 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• East Lothian Jambo

• GinRummy

• kila

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Hopefully they’re working on an emergency centre back signing, now that we only have one! 

there’s bound to be a pair of boots about that’ll fit Craig. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Player manager / DOF / director / club legend?

Fozzyonthefence
5 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why the quote the interview where Stendel clearly says it’s a great club and a great job and he’s looking forward to playing again in the prem with players that want to be here?  What part of that gives him that hunch?  Ludicrous. 

How is it ludicrous?  There’s a very good chance that our next league game will be in several months time and in the Championship.  If that is the case he won’t be back.  

So Murray’s hunch is more that Hearts get relegated.  Stendel’s agent has already said he won’t manage in the Scottish 2nd tier and in any case I doubt he would get the choice as he will have been a failure and likely get sacked.

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Well done the two of them. Nice to get some invaluable behind the scenes work at a discount. 

If they paid back every cent of salary that the club has gave them since they were deployed in their respective positions, I might just have an ounce of respect for them 

Just ... 

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How is it ludicrous?  There’s a very good chance that our next league game will be in several months time and in the Championship.  If that is the case he won’t be back.  

So Murray’s hunch is more that Hearts get relegated.  Stendel’s agent has already said he won’t manage in the Scottish 2nd tier and in any case I doubt he would get the choice as he will have been a failure and likely get sacked.

Can you please point out anywhere where there’s a really good chance hearts next hame will be in the championship? 

Sorry, very good chance?  Without going all Jambo Al and asking questions that is shit. 

19 hours ago, Redhelen said:

Actions speak louder then words.  I've seen him in action at Barnsley, he had time for everyone. Hes a top bloke who loves football.

I want to believe that he can turn this ship around and stay in situ for a number of years, but only time will tell. Gestures like this give me hope.

The "had time for everyone" is especially pleasing, Helen; the very same has been said of the great Alex Ferguson.

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

if it’s anything like the first time around, he’ll be injured very quickly. 

Fozzyonthefence
8 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Can you please point out anywhere where there’s a really good chance hearts next hame will be in the championship? 

Sorry, very good chance?  Without going all Jambo Al and asking questions that is shit. 

Ok, obviously I need to spell it out to you this time.  There are a number of possible outcomes:

1.  The season is null and void (there appears to be little appetite for this so it appears to be the most unlikely).  

2.  The season finishes after 30 games with the positions as they are, meaning Hearts are relegated, therefore, next game is in the Championship.  There seems to be a lot of people calling for this so may be the most likely option.  However,  it is possible that there could be league reconstruction with a 14 team league which would save us.

3.  The season recommences and is played to a finish at some unknown date in the future.  At this point, nobody knows how many months away this is likely to be or indeed, if it will be even possible.

So, if you actually consider all the options instead of just shooting from the hip like you always do (Stendel is a fraud being a good example) and dismissing it as shit, you would have to concede that there is a good chance our next game will be in the Championship.  Let’s hope you don’t have to do another embarrassing climb down on this thread too.

The SPFL will needs crowds as high as possible for financial purposes when it starts again.

We aren’t the Old Firm but I don’t think any club would want us relegated and lose out on our away fan income next season. We must have the 3rd highest away support at games? 

Edited by Jammy T

32 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

The SPFL will needs crowds as high as possible for financial purposes when it starts again.

We aren’t the Old Firm but I don’t think any club would want us relegated and lose out on our away fan income next season. We must have the 3rd highest away support at games? 

But second tier clubs would be rubbing their hands!

Manager whose been through hell trying to avoid relegation - No wage.

Money grabbing parasites responsible for our current situaiton - Only taking 50% of their money out of the club. 

Cheer craig, real team player :D  Will never be seen at Tynecastle again. 

44 minutes ago, OTT said:

Manager whose been through hell trying to avoid relegation - No wage.

Money grabbing parasites responsible for our current situaiton - Only taking 50% of their money out of the club. 

Cheer craig, real team player :D  Will never be seen at Tynecastle again. 

MacPhee will have had plenty money coming in from other business ventures he has too. He's certainly a face and name I never want to hear at Hearts again.

Big Slim Stylee
On 20/03/2020 at 17:04, Seymour M Hersh said:

It's an abyss I'd be happy to see you slip into sooner than later. 

😀