Jason Leitch

Crete

Just watched an interview with professor jason leitch comes over as very reassuring regarding the Corona virus  on tonight stv 7.30 it will be well worth watching for anyone with concerns regarding this virus

Keep well everyone 

...a bit disco

Was it a DIY show?

How to build a SHED to self isolate in?

Finlay James

He's a cracking guy, met him a few times through work.  He's very well respected and someone you listen to when he has an opinion.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Been hugely impressed. 

A national treasure. 

As Tam Cowan said,  how many centuries have we gone back,  treating the virus with leitchs 

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Doing a very good job and makes everyone aware how serious this virus is

well worth listening 

Very good programme, glad i tuned in.

40 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

He's a cracking guy, met him a few times through work.  He's very well respected and someone you listen to when he has an opinion.

Well I beg to differ. I have met him several times through work too and can hardly recall anyone with such a high opinion of himself lol.

25 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Well I beg to differ. I have met him several times through work too and can hardly recall anyone with such a high opinion of himself lol.

I've never met him but he doesn't convince me 

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Doesn't convince me either, railway workers are easy convinced.

Not watched it but I'm a railway worker and definitely not easily convinced so does that mean I'm in a minority?!

kingantti1874

Just about everything he said had proven to be wrong. He was on radio Monday / Tuesday being very arrogant when questioned hard saying that he didn’t believe it was inevitable schools would close. Not a fan

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Just about everything he said had proven to be wrong. He was on radio Monday / Tuesday being very arrogant when questioned hard saying that he didn’t believe it was inevitable schools would close. Not a fan

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

He actually said at that moment and time it was alright for the schools to be open

but did say that it may change at anytime 

17 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

Not watched it but I'm a railway worker and definitely not easily convinced so does that mean I'm in a minority?!

Guid railway worker you are.

He's quite... shouty

Wish I had a job where I just kept telling people to wash their hands - kindergarten teacher or National Clinical Director of the Scottish Government...

• 3 months later...

If Jason Leitch was ever thinking of a career change he is someone who I would like at Hearts to take over from Ann Budge he is intelligent,good with the media and he comes over as a down to earth kind of guy.

Ainsley Harriott
On 20/03/2020 at 09:49, Tommy Brown said:

It was a very good interview.

Cant keep stressing enough.  It relys on everybody performing BASIC HYGEINE.

Lochend is ****ed then

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Crete said:

If Jason Leitch was ever thinking of a career change he is someone who I would like at Hearts to take over from Ann Budge he is intelligent,good with the media and he comes over as a down to earth kind of guy.

This.

4 hours ago, Crete said:

Seriously?! 

On 19/03/2020 at 19:11, Furious Styles said:

Scott’s brother? 

Aye, he's the one whose on the ball regularly...

5 hours ago, Crete said:

Agree...  Lov his banana fingers...

There planning on off the ball to get a boy impersonating him.....  He turns up every Saturday, Airdrie lad (no one's perfect) on the show.....  Gets a few funny phone ins....

I like him....  And he's a dentist....,

3 hours ago, hueyview said:

Agree...  Lov his banana fingers...

So you think a dentist, who leads a small team of civil servants and spends his time travelling scotland (and the rest of the world) talking about quality improvement and the importance of patient focussed healthcare, is the right type of person to take over as chief exec of the third biggest football club in scotland? 

Why do you think that? 

Nucky Thompson
9 hours ago, Crete said:

What credentials does the dentist have for running a football club FFS :lol:

Jason Leitch loves Jason Leitch.

Has made the wrong call on many issues over the last few months - along with many other of our 'leaders'.

Weakened Offender
38 minutes ago, red21 said:

Jason Leitch loves Jason Leitch.

Has made the wrong call on many issues over the last few months - along with many other of our 'leaders'.

'Experts' 'like' 'you' 'are' 'needed' 'for' 'future' 'pandemics.'

13 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Jason Leitch would be an excellent ambassador for Heart Of Midlothian 

Things drunk people say

11 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

'Experts' 'like' 'you' 'are' 'needed' 'for' 'future' 'pandemics.'

He's summed him up pretty well from my experience of him

On 02/07/2020 at 19:14, Nucky Thompson said:

What credentials does the dentist have for running a football club FFS :lol:

Sure he would work ""tooth and nail" for Hearts. :)