Beast Boy

East Lothian Jambo
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You reek of Hibs. Hope you are okay too.

I got that when you first told me I was a Hibs fan. By the third time I can tell you it fully registered 👍

Maybe this is your normal behaviour on here 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• East Lothian Jambo

• martoon

• Morgan

6 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I hope you are ok 

4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hope you are okay too.

Aw. One of the good things to have come out of this coronavirus crisis is that we've started to become more caring and nice to each other. I love that.  ❤️

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I got that when you first told me I was a Hibs fan. By the third time I can tell you it fully registered 👍

Maybe this is your normal behaviour on here 

I said you “reek of Hibs”, you do. Whether you are a Hibs fan, or just an oddball Jambo, I couldn’t say. 

Hope you are okay though.

1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Why are you so fixated on them mate? We have enough challenges of our own have we not

If they entered Administration and walked away from around £25M of debt and had fans digging deep the way we have only to be confronted by relegation 6 years later in the most self inflicted way imaginable, I think we might point and laugh too. Don't you think 

Each to their own. Personally I couldn't give a **** about them or anyone else. We have some real challenges ahead of ourselves when normality hopefully resumes 

Relegation will be a spectacular failure for Budge. She will need to answer a numbers of questions in the near future 

You’re a bit desperate to have a stick to beat her with aintcha? 
Their fans have had the opportunity to dig deep and the haven’t. 
They weren’t pointing and laughing when we were toiling they were actively trying to destroy us
I repeat **** them!

Edited by Jamhammer

10 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Aw. One of the good things to have come out of this coronavirus crisis is that we've started to become more caring and nice to each other. I love that.  ❤️

We need more niceness, imo.

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

You’re a bit desperate to have a stick to beat her with aintcha? 
Their fans have had the opportunity to dig deep and the haven’t. 
They weren’t pointing and laughing when we were toiling they were actively trying to destroy us
I repeat **** them!

:spoton:

The sympathy some of our support maintain for those vermin is actually quite disturbing. They would happily see us dead, and a good few of them even tried to make that happen.

East Lothian Jambo
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I said you “reek of Hibs”, you do. Whether you are a Hibs fan, or just an oddball Jambo, I couldn’t say. 

Hope you are okay though.

I got that. Understood loud and clear 👍

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I got that. Understood loud and clear 👍

Super. 👍

Stay safe.

East Lothian Jambo
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

:spoton:

The sympathy some of our support maintain for those vermin is actually quite disturbing. They would happily see us dead, and a good few of them even tried to make that happen.

I hope you appreciate that some roasters on a Hibs forum aren't a complete representation of Hibs fanbase as a collective

Thankfully you aren't a complete representation of our support either 

What is the objective here my friend.  We have a real humanitarian crisis on our hands. Our club has somehow managed to get itself towards the brink of relegation when it should pretty much have been an impossibility 

Are you wanting people to fire off indiscriminately at all clubs or is this just pants at the ankles job tug job for that manky shower in Leith 

Forgive me I've misunderstood the objective here. Seems I might not be alone given others seem puzzled 

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I hope you appreciate that some roasters on a Hibs forum aren't a complete representation of Hibs fanbase as a collective

Thankfully you aren't a complete representation of our support either 

What is the objective here my friend.  We have a real humanitarian crisis on our hands. Our club has somehow managed to get itself towards the brink of relegation when it should pretty much have been an impossibility 

Are you wanting people to fire off indiscriminately at all clubs or is this just pants at the ankles job tug job for that manky shower in Leith 

Forgive me I've misunderstood the objective here. Seems I might not be alone given others seem puzzled 

My parents are “high risk”. I am very aware of what is going on in the real world right now, thanks.

Hibs supporters tried to kill HMFC and came within a bawhair of achieving it. I want them dead and buried.

Thought you were just going to leave it, mate? 

Hope you are okay. 👍

East Lothian Jambo
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

My parents are “high risk”. I am very aware of what is going on in the real world right now, thanks.

Hibs supporters tried to kill HMFC and came within a bawhair of achieving it. I want them dead and buried.

Thought you were just going to leave it, mate? 

Hope you are okay. 👍

You are referring to some unhinged types who wrote to Lithuanian Liquidator I presume. Of course they have some ****ing lunatics, so do all clubs ourselves included 

The antics to which you appear to refer date back to 2014 I imagine.  Maybe worth letting it go as if appears to be causing you such angst 

Ending up back in the Championship 6 years later is really the main issue here mate. Maybe we should be looking at what has caused that and the undoubted consequences that will bring 

I get that you utterly loathe Hibs. I'm no fan of them either. I just cant find it within me to get so bitter when we are most likely going to be in the league below them once football resumes 

If you get a sense of fulfilment for going all out after them then who am I to say you're wrong 

Glad to see that bostonhibby is still hurting badly, as always.

Must be hard keeping that much rage ready to be typed up at all times :lol: 

8 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

You are referring to some unhinged types who wrote to Lithuanian Liquidator I presume. Of course they have some ****ing lunatics, so do all clubs ourselves included 

The antics to which you appear to refer date back to 2014 I imagine.  Maybe worth letting it go as if appears to be causing you such angst 

Ending up back in the Championship 6 years later is really the main issue here mate. Maybe we should be looking at what has caused that and the undoubted consequences that will bring 

I get that you utterly loathe Hibs. I'm no fan of them either. I just cant find it within me to get so bitter when we are most likely going to be in the league below them once football resumes 

If you get a sense of fulfilment for going all out after them then who am I to say you're wrong 

You reek of Hibs. :( 

East Lothian Jambo

You reek of Hibs. :( 

No I've told you several times I get that 

You focus on trying to be the biggest Jambo going through overt hatred of Hibs. I'll try and work out how the **** this club has managed to get relegated despite having every advantage imaginable over 80% of the clubs in the league 

Be safe my friend 

Class of 75
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Hope you are doing ok👍

1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

No I've told you several times I get that 

You focus on trying to be the biggest Jambo going through overt hatred of Hibs. I'll try and work out how the **** this club has managed to get relegated despite having every advantage imaginable over 80% of the clubs in the league 

Be safe my friend 

Must have missed us being relegated. Wishful thinking amariiggghtt?

You do reek of Hibs

East Lothian Jambo
Just now, Jamhammer said:

Must have missed us being relegated. Wishful thinking amariiggghtt?

You do reek of Hibs

Of course we aren't down as yet. 4 wins in 36 doesn't bring about confidence 

It is possible to be deeply concerned about our current predicament and actually be a Hearts fan. I would seek to assure that a great many are 

How do you think we got ourselves into this mess? Feel free to be like than other lad and just call me Hibs and ignore the subject if it makes you feel better 

16 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

FFS what a thread 

We have just announced a club wide 50% reduction in salary 

Yip...  Will be some different threads over the next few weeks...

14 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

How do you think we got ourselves into this mess?

Coronavirus - COVID 19? 🤷‍♂️

East Lothian Jambo

Coronavirus - COVID 19? 🤷‍♂️

I was referring to bottom of the league after 30 games. 4 wins in 36

How did that happen mate? 

21 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Of course we aren't down as yet. 4 wins in 36 doesn't bring about confidence 

It is possible to be deeply concerned about our current predicament and actually be a Hearts fan. I would seek to assure that a great many are 

How do you think we got ourselves into this mess? Feel free to be like than other lad and just call me Hibs and ignore the subject if it makes you feel better 

On a thread about who we wouldn’t mind going bust you have constantly posted about how shite WE are. There are soooooo many threads about us being guff. Post yer opinion on one of them rather than de-railing this one.

I am as concerned as any other ST holder and FOH contributor about our league position and performance the last couple of seasons but I’d ALSO do a Pat Stanton if Hibs went bust

Id press the button on most of the players in our club to be honest. 

And probably Stendel too. 

East Lothian Jambo
11 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

On a thread about who we wouldn’t mind going bust you have constantly posted about how shite WE are. There are soooooo many threads about us being guff. Post yer opinion on one of them rather than de-railing this one.

I am as concerned as any other ST holder and FOH contributor about our league position and performance the last couple of seasons but I’d ALSO do a Pat Stanton if Hibs went bust

Have some of the days you've had following Hearts not been pumping the vermin? 

After the Hibs game the other week I thought for the first time that we would get out of this shit. It was a great night and we put them in their place as we have done countless times 

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Have some of the days you've had following Hearts not been pumping the vermin? 

After the Hibs game the other week I thought for the first time that we would get out of this shit. It was a great night and we put them in their place as we have done countless times 

If they survive we pump em some more

If the die we’ll always have the memories

Im cool wi that

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

If they survive we pump em some more

If the die we’ll always have the memories

Im cool wi that

Rivalries are important. It just so happens Edinburgh derby is one of the most one sided in history 👍

27 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I was referring to bottom of the league after 30 games. 4 wins in 36

How did that happen mate? 

Shite form. Thankfully we weren’t there after a complete set of fixtures though. Otherwise we would deserve to be relegated. 

Look after yourself, mate. 

24 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Id press the button on most of the players in our club to be honest. 

And probably Stendel too. 

Sadly, I agree. On both counts. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not really in my make up but as many percent as I'm allowed Celtic. 

Their hatred for us is based on hatred 

27 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Shite form. Thankfully we weren’t there after a complete set of fixtures though. Otherwise we would deserve to be relegated. 

Look after yourself, mate. 

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

A bit of both really.

I am absolutely open to discussing and debating the reasons why other clubs could be comparable in terms of odiousness. 👍

A really cool guy started a thread a few years ago about which club out of the three most obvious candidates was most disliked.

The results were interesting and seemed to confirm the idea that Hibs were hated far less than the Glasgow teams. I guess no Hibs = no more nights like a fortnight ago on Tuesday. 

Things may well be different now, of course.

45 minutes ago, leginten said:

A really cool guy started a thread a few years ago about which club out of the three most obvious candidates was most disliked.

The results were interesting and seemed to confirm the idea that Hibs were hated far less than the Glasgow teams. I guess no Hibs = no more nights like a fortnight ago on Tuesday. 

Things may well be different now, of course.

That Bilel Mohsni Guy knows his onions.

On 19/03/2020 at 08:11, Gambo said:

I think you will find it is only players, coaches and senior members of staff who will take (if they choose) a 50% wage cut, i cant see ticket office/shop staff etc being on a lot more than living wage to start with, yes they may take a hit and it will not be great but it wont be 50%.

Hibs

Celtic.

Don't let the tories away with that "living wage" crap. It's the national minimum wage in all but name.

Ricardo Quaresma
27 minutes ago, BobbyCox said:

Don't let the tories away with that "living wage" crap. It's the national minimum wage in all but name.

Think you mean the National Living wage which is not the same as the living wage

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?342787-The-generic-Hearts-thread/page202

Weird how there are recently activated previously silent, and new posters all over the board just now, and their posts are exactly in line with Hibs.net. 

It’s almost as though Hibs supporters are using the current global crisis to try and spread discord and division amongs our support, in the hope that the global pandemic will kill Hearts off.

With that in mind. I hope their club dies.

Billybuffjaw
On 19/03/2020 at 01:15, Special Officer Doofy said:

Who would you press ‘the button’ on?

I’m going for the vermin... but they only just edge out the Tims and the Huns.

where is everyone else at?

No chance, they're our ONLY guarantee of points every season.

Billybuffjaw
On 19/03/2020 at 10:11, Forever Hearts said:

Can I ask what Celtic's redeeming qualities are?

I'd love to know that answer too.

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?342787-The-generic-Hearts-thread/page202

Weird how there are recently activated previously silent, and new posters all over the board just now, and their posts are exactly in line with Hibs.net. 

It’s almost as though Hibs supporters are using the current global crisis to try and spread discord and division amongs our support, in the hope that the global pandemic will kill Hearts off.

With that in mind. I hope their club dies.

**** that, there's nothing I like more than yet another derby win.

Youd think it would wear off after a while, but no, I hope they live so the pumping can continue for generations to come.

:verysmug:

Unknown user
On 19/03/2020 at 10:11, Forever Hearts said:

Can I ask what Celtic's redeeming qualities are?

20 minutes ago, Billybuffjaw said:

I'd love to know that answer too.

I think we all know the answer to that, don't we chaps?

They might be dirty, they might be smelly, they might be soap dodging, trampy weegie *******s. But at least they're no the rangers.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I think we all know the answer to that, don't we chaps?

They might be dirty, they might be smelly, they might be soap dodging, trampy weegie *******s. But at least they're no the rangers.

seconded!

On 19/03/2020 at 16:31, tian447 said:

The boy Deansy is a worry, too. 

On 19/03/2020 at 16:31, tian447 said:

18 minutes ago, martoon said:

The boy Deansy is a worry, too. 

Craig_in_Tears and OzyHibby too. Vermin.

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Craig_in_Tears and OzyHibby too. Vermin.

All part of the same group. About 20/30 bampots, radge with fury at Hearts when, in truth, it's their own feeble club and players they should be blaming: Paul "3 derby wins" Kane, Gordon Hunter, Micky Weir and managers Stanton, Blackley, Miller, Calderwood, Funloan, Petrie...all derby day feck ups who soiled themselves when maroon shirts honed into view.

To say nothing of the 5-1 mob like O'Connor, Kujabi (all hail Pa Kujabi) and the legendary (don't laugh) wee Lewy.

8 minutes ago, martoon said:

All part of the same group. About 20/30 bampots, radge with fury at Hearts when, in truth, it's their own feeble club and players they should be blaming: Paul "3 derby wins" Kane, Gordon Hunter, Micky Weir and managers Stanton, Blackley, Miller, Calderwood, Funloan, Petrie...all derby day feck ups who soiled themselves when maroon shirts honed into view.

To say nothing of the 5-1 mob like O'Connor, Kujabi (all hail Pa Kujabi) and the legendary (don't laugh) wee Lewy.

Lowlife wanks. Years of being fed the boaby on the football pitch has rendered them deranged. 

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Lowlife wanks. Years of being fed the boaby on the football pitch has rendered them deranged. 

👏👌