Beast Boy

42 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

It's a desperate discussion. I've never wanted the demise of any club. I've always focused on my own club and most fans of other clubs do the same 

I suspect this is a childish dig at Hibs aimed at proving what a big Jambo you are. Hearts need Hibs and vice versa 

Scottish football needs a strong Hearts. Not a Hearts in a ****ing mess on the brink of relegation 

Whatever floats your boat though. Hopefully all clubs can withstand the financial uncertainty this humanitarian crisis has brought about and can emerge in tact 

Nah. Hope Hibs go the way of the dodo. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• East Lothian Jambo

• martoon

• Morgan

7 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Not the best look for us this thread

Agree.

Enough to worry about.

I get it, some of us hate Hibs......!

Just now, Section Q said:

Agree.

Enough to worry about.

I get it, some of us hate Hibs......!

A club who’s fans actively tried to kill our club? Yes. I am comfortable with hating them. 

gashauskis9

Shanner of a thread.  This isn’t footballing debt we’re talking about, it’s cash flow for businesses who really on the game being in existence to trade.  

I don’t want to see any club go to the wall over this, not even them across the road.

3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Just being honest. I would chip in to help most clubs if they were in the shit. Hibs, Celtic or Rangers would get **** all. Quite comfortable with what supporters of those clubs think of me/us for saying it.

Just looking for honest answers. You have the button in front of you, and you can obliterate just one club...

Celtic, without them Sevco would become Motherwell !

33 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

A club who’s fans actively tried to kill our club? Yes. I am comfortable with hating them. 

Knock yourself out pal.........👍.....!!

Randy Marsh
36 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Nah. Hope Hibs go the way of the dodo. 

Not for me.  We could end up like an Aberdeen type club without a rival.  That would be pretty pish and our crowds would suffer.  A rivalry is healthy in sport.  Hating Hibs is okay though.

24 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Not for me.  We could end up like an Aberdeen type club without a rival.  That would be pretty pish and our crowds would suffer.  A rivalry is healthy in sport.  Hating Hibs is okay though.

I think that over a couple of decades our support would grow.

This thread is tongue in cheek. Nothing posted is going to make anything happen...

HIBS.

You should see the Hibs.net thread on our club. Comes as no surprise to me, but I think some on here need to try and get their heads around how Hibs fans really feel about us. If their actions during our administration didn’t open your eyes, just have a wee read of what they are saying about us just now.

Hope their club is obliterated. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

No, because I don't answer questions from folk who support two clubs like yourself. You can stuff your half Hearts-half Rangers scarf up your arse, FH. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

13 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You should see the Hibs.net thread on our club. Comes as no surprise to me, but I think some on here need to try and get their heads around how Hibs fans really feel about us. If their actions during our administration didn’t open your eyes, just have a wee read of what they are saying about us just now.

Hope their club is obliterated. :thumbsup:

A good point.

They are genuinely relishing even the slightest chance of any financial bother at Hearts. They're so blinded by hatred and desire for our demise that they can't even recognize that the 50% thing is purely to ensure that we don't run into difficulties. They would look daft when they, and others, take a similar course of action in the coming weeks, but can they look any dafter than they currently do?

Just a guess, although it comes with neon lights and fireworks, but I'd be willing to bet that the emails have already started flowing in at the offices of the SPFL or w(ever)tf it's called these days. 

Sleekit, scuttling Hibs fecks.

Edited by martoon

11 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Who would you press ‘the button’ on?

I’m going for the vermin... but they only just edge out the Tims and the Huns.

where is everyone else at?

Not really the right question.

Good to see SFA issuing funds to try to help.

I don't personally mind it other clubs go to the wall. Plenty keen to replace them. 

But hopefully none. And unfortunately Celtic and Rangers will still be here dominating everything. 

Just now, martoon said:

A good point.

They are genuinely relishing even the slightest chance of any financial bother at Hearts. They're so blinded by hatred and desire for our demise that they can't even recognize that the 50% thing is purely to ensure that we don't run into difficulties. They would look daft when they, and others, take a similar course of action in the coming weeks, but can they look any dafter than they currently do?

Just a guess, although it comes with neon lights and fireworks, but I'd be willing to bet that the emails have already started flowing in at the offices of the SPFL or w(ever)tf it's called these days. 

Sleekit, scuttling Hibs decks.

Hearts will survive. 

And Hearts aren't getting relegated. 

Surprised by the gloating here about who’s next when businesses are shutting down left right and centre. Financial turmoil and unemployment for many. Genuine fear running throughout the UK for people’s livelihoods.

If admin happens to big clubs like ourselves, Celtic, Rangers and Hibs it won’t mean the end of them. Fan base is too big, they will all be back at one point or another, playing in the same stadium, with the same support, with the same name. There will be no dancing on anyone’s grave here, all big clubs will go on.

Edited by jockmac

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts will survive. 

And Hearts aren't getting relegated. 

👏

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Any team in the Scottish Premiership, take us up to 11th ...

Perfect.   :lol: 

But, for me, Celtic or Hibs please.

11 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Surprised by the gloating here about who’s next when businesses are shutting down left right and centre. Financial turmoil and unemployment for many. Genuine fear running throughout the UK for people’s livelihoods.

If admin happens to big clubs like ourselves, Celtic, Rangers and Hibs it won’t mean the end of them. Fan base is too big, they will all be back at one point or another, playing in the same stadium, with the same support, with the same name. There will be no dancing on anyone’s grave here, all big clubs will go on.

Are you not taking this thread a wee bit too seriously?

In my opinion, it’s just a hypothetically fun thread in these challenging times.

4 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Funnily enough, I was googling that very topic when I started to read some of the other hits. The threads from when we were a bawhair from the event horizon are an eye opener. Hibs worse than every other club though. Would love to see them destroyed.

This. I’ve said before during the “Hands Off Hibs” period I and many Jambos, including The Hammer of The Hibs attended rallies etc supporting them.

If they went bust now I’d laugh me cock off. **** them!

4 hours ago, goldie83 said:

Calm down. It’s a bit of banter FFS......😳

This.

Definitely.

East Lothian Jambo
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Why are you so fixated on them mate? We have enough challenges of our own have we not

If they entered Administration and walked away from around £25M of debt and had fans digging deep the way we have only to be confronted by relegation 6 years later in the most self inflicted way imaginable, I think we might point and laugh too. Don't you think 

Each to their own. Personally I couldn't give a **** about them or anyone else. We have some real challenges ahead of ourselves when normality hopefully resumes 

Relegation will be a spectacular failure for Budge. She will need to answer a numbers of questions in the near future 

Just now, East Lothian Jambo said:

Why are you so fixated on them mate? We have enough challenges of our own have we not

If they entered Administration and walked away from around £25M of debt and had fans digging deep the way we have only to be confronted by relegation 6 years later in the most self inflicted way imaginable, I think we might point and laugh too. Don't you think 

Each to their own. Personally I couldn't give a **** about them or anyone else. We have some real challenges ahead of ourselves when normality hopefully resumes 

Relegation will be a spectacular failure for Budge. She will need to answer a numbers of questions in the near future 

Pat Stanton’s pishy scants smell less like Hibs than you do, “mate”. :thumbsup:

Moving the discussion on slightly... would you raise a glass to celebrate the death of the club you chose?

I would. 🥂

East Lothian Jambo
8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Pat Stanton’s pishy scants smell less like Hibs than you do, “mate”. :thumbsup:

I'm Hibs! 

No bother mate 

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I'm Hibs! 

No bother mate 

Sound. If you aren’t, you absolutely reek of them, and that’s on you. 🥂

East Lothian Jambo
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sound. If you aren’t, you absolutely reek of them, and that’s on you. 🥂

You seem a slightly odd lad 

Hope you're ok 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I'm Hibs! 

No bother mate 

It's classed as banter on here. Say anything negative about Hearts and you're a Hibs fan. Hysterical eh? 

East Lothian Jambo
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's classed as banter on here. Say anything negative about Hearts and you're a Hibs fan. Hysterical eh? 

In fairness maybe the intent is light hearted. Just comes over as a confrontational lad 

I find it odd given we are potentially in deep shit with relegation extremely likely. 

Maybe I'm being too serious.  Wanting clubs to fold when we were last club in country to enter Administration and sit on the cusp of relegation and all the uncertainty that would bring. Bit odd in my eyes 

8 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

You seem a slightly odd lad 

Hope you're ok 

So

”entered Administration and walked away from around £25M of debt and had fans digging deep the way we have only to be confronted by relegation 6 years later in the most self inflicted way imaginable, I think we might point and laugh too. Don't you think”

Away and stick that shit right up your farter, “mate”. :lol: 

Anyone who believes we owe some sort of debt for surviving a financial crisis, with a debt that was accumulated because we had to build a stadium against a backdrop of TV deals collapsing, is not a Hearts man imo.

Too many Hearts supporters mistakenly believe we should be ashamed of our club. They might as well be Hibs fans.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

East Lothian Jambo
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

So

”entered Administration and walked away from around £25M of debt and had fans digging deep the way we have only to be confronted by relegation 6 years later in the most self inflicted way imaginable, I think we might point and laugh too. Don't you think”

Away and stick that shot right up your farter, “mate”. :lol: 

Anyone who believes we owe some sort of debt for surviving a financial crisis, with a debt that was accumulated because we had to build a stadium against a backdrop of TV deals collapsing, is not a Hearts man imo.

Too many Hearts supporters mistakenly believe we should be ashamed of our club. They might as well be Hibs fans.

Like I say, you appear a confrontational type. If you think our predicament was entirely down to building 3 stands in the mid to late 90's I believe you are rather mistaken

Where have I or anyone else suggested we should be ashamed of our club? This is a fantastic football rich in heritage. The manner in which our fans have supported the club is unrivalled. That is what makes our current situation horrendous

Maybe try and show some decorum 

15 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Like I say, you appear a confrontational type. If you think our predicament was entirely down to building 3 stands in the mid to late 90's I believe you are rather mistaken

Where have I or anyone else suggested we should be ashamed of our club? This is a fantastic football rich in heritage. The manner in which our fans have supported the club is unrivalled. That is what makes our current situation horrendous

Maybe try and show some decorum 

Nice little sidestep there. :thumbsup:

The overwhelming percentage of the debts that pushed us in to administration were accumulated building “Tynecastle Stadium”.

We went in to administration because the banking industry/economy collapsed, and our owner at that time was a banker.

Many other clubs went in to administration or nearly died due to having to build stadia to the tune of tens of millions of pounds. When you look at what Scottish clubs turn over, that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

Hibs we’re propped up by Farmer who bought their debts and secured them. Stiffing a tax payer owned bank in the process.

Aberdeen just didn’t bother spending anything on refurbishment other than one stand that was heavily financed by sources outwith what they generate.

We had to do it the hard way. We did it though. All this shite about how we should be apologetic or ashamed of what happened to our club is horseshit. Everyone faced difficulties getting to where we are, and everyone did it their own way. We are not the only football club to shed debts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Rangers, Motherwell, Dundee, Livingston, Dundee United... etc... etc...

We are now where we are. We will dig deep to survive like we have done in the past. 

Spare me this absolute pish about us having to show some kind of humility to our rivals because we survived though. Those *******s were ready to dance on our grave. **** them.

Hope Hibs die. 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Oh, and the reason I accurately point out you reek of Hibs @East Lothian Jambo, is because you post shit on here that would not even raise an eyebrow if posted on Hibs.net under a username like this vermin wankweasel:

117A161A-9B4F-44B9-8D9B-44F0AA8E9F00.png

Unknown user

None, it's shite when your club's in trouble, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Every fanbase has pricks but they all have good guys too, and they don't deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

None, it's shite when your club's in trouble, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Every fanbase has pricks but they all have good guys too, and they don't deserve it.

Sorry mate, I would have agreed with you once upon a time, but not now. I learned something about other clubs’ supporters during our admin/CVA times.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sorry mate, I would have agreed with you once upon a time, but not now. I learned something about other clubs’ supporters during our admin/CVA times.

Out of interest, when you created this thread, were you genuinely interested in learning which teams various members would want to go under, or was it just intended as a vehicle for your intense hatred of Hibs? I only ask because you seem to be on an outright mission now.

East Lothian Jambo
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Cool. You reek of Hibs. :thumbsup:

I think our discussion has come to a natural conclusion it would seem. 

You come over as an absolute weapon. I hope you are ok 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sound, not for me though

Just now, redjambo said:

Out of interest, when you created this thread, were you genuinely interested in learning which teams various members would want to go under, or was it just intended as a vehicle for your intense hatred of Hibs? I only ask because you seem to be on an outright mission now.

A bit of both really.

I am absolutely open to discussing and debating the reasons why other clubs could be comparable in terms of odiousness. 👍

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I think our discussion has come to a natural conclusion it would seem. 

You come over as an absolute weapon. I hope you are ok 

You reek of Hibs. Hope you are okay too.