Beast Boy

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

I think we all know the answer to that, don't we chaps?

They might be dirty, they might be smelly, they might be soap dodging, trampy weegie *******s. But at least they're no the rangers.

I'm still sticking with Celtic and all that their vile history entails. 👍

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• East Lothian Jambo

• martoon

• Morgan

I hate Rangers and Hibs but it has to be Celtic.

They 100% deserve to die because of the terrible things that they have done and swept under the carpet. 

Apparently you're not allowed to call them names though or you get warning points. Very strange. 

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I hate Rangers and Hibs but it has to be Celtic.

They 100% deserve to die because of the terrible things that they have done and swept under the carpet. 

Apparently you're not allowed to call them names though or you get warning points. Very strange. 

Exactly. 

• 5 weeks later...

Celtic for me, an institution of self worth, victims in every way possible, constantly belittling anyone in thier path,  a history they covered up for years, the IRA following, the self pitty and self imposed laws. 

At least keeping hibs  our record continues, thier fans dont join us as thier local team, rangers without Celtic collapse anyway which leaves a fairly open and even playing field for those left behind.

On 19/03/2020 at 11:56, Spellczech said:

Hibs have given us many of our best days as Hearts fans. Long may they continue .

👍:robboyas::HeartsManspotrun:

Malinga the Swinga
On 19 March 2020 at 01:15, Special Officer Doofy said:

Who would you press ‘the button’ on?

I’m going for the vermin... but they only just edge out the Tims and the Huns.

where is everyone else at?

In top league, every single one of these miserable ****ers.

In championship, every one of these miserable ****ers bar ICT

In div 1, every one of these miserable ****ers who voted Yes

In div 2, every one of these miserable ****ers who voted Yes 

The old firm and sheep for me. I want to keep the vermin in our pocket and inflict abject misery into their history forever more. More days like 19/5/2012. When we win at the San Giro then it’s my favourite ground for an away victory. My smile lasts for days. 

To be denied that feeling when we own them would be like cutting off ones own richard justbfor the sake of it 

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The old firm and sheep for me. I want to keep the vermin in our pocket and inflict abject misery into their history forever more. More days like 19/5/2012. When we win at the San Giro then it’s my favourite ground for an away victory. My smile lasts for days. 

To be denied that feeling when we own them would be like cutting off ones own richard justbfor the sake of it 

Lot of merit in that.  I will always argue that if the OF would just vanish and never reappear we would have fantastic competition throughout our leagues.  Happy for hibs to be part of that.

They know their place.  Just there to add to our enjoyment of seriously competing for every trophy.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Lot of merit in that.  I will always argue that if the OF would just vanish and never reappear we would have fantastic competition throughout our leagues.  Happy for hibs to be part of that.

They know their place.  Just there to add to our enjoyment of seriously competing for every trophy.

Unfortunately the gulf in finances dictates there will never be a level playing field and we will never run them close in the league again. That’s why any victory against them is worth savouring. 98 will live in the memory forever. We should’ve been able to add 2019 into our history and for me, that will always be the one that got away! 

• 3 weeks later...
Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Anyone want to reconsider?

Still Hibs for me.

About 35 to choose from. Hibs are an obvious choice,  at least they have good reason to hate us.

Going to enjoy watching the first SPFL club go. Hopefully we don't have to wait very long