Wage cut for players and staff (Statement on 24/4)

Bunny Munro

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

3E056015-1783-4715-BF5C-9FBC53B9A173.png

7F703910-274D-44B6-B2E5-6ADAB6399FC1.png

Don't think you have to convince anyone. Its a blatant copy and well done for noticing. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Last Laff

1 minute ago, Prof said:

Since when were Raith and Patrick comparable to Hearts. Have a look at the SPFL table the right way up and then say we are doing great.

OzyHibby 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Another stupid comment. I do post on Hibs net but only undercover and on the windup. By the way your syntax is incorrect.

Mate i do not give a shiny shite about my syntax. What i said was not a stupid comment it was spot on. Almost word for word the same as evidenced below. 

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

There is some shit yes I will grant you that. There is no way anybody could have seen this coming. But as I have already said while what AB is doing makes total sense, I find it very strange that we are the first out of the blocks to make the announcement that frankly I would be expecting from other teams who are said to be struggling financially. So what I am saying is no I am not going to slag off AB for doing this it is a very sensible move, it just surprises me that we are the first club doing it... or at least saying what we are doing up front.

I think its a good thing getting out ahead of it and fitting with Budges general business approach. All clubs have to be looking at measures like this. None of them have any income. 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

4 minutes ago, Prof said:

Another stupid comment. I do post on Hibs net but only undercover and on the windup. By the way your syntax is incorrect.

That's really quite sad.

12 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

It's called Budge giving levein too much money and she's now shitting herself. 

I'll say it again   FTH

10 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I agree, it is a great opportunity to sway influence on the association, but I also have my doubts as this is the employees livelihoods that are being affected, so in one way hopefully its not gamesmanship.

I don’t think it’s gamesmanship I think she is just telling the authorities that it’s time to make decisions ie what they are there for. 

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Since when were Raith and Patrick comparable to Hearts. Have a look at the SPFL table the right way up and then say we are doing great.

away and piss of back to hibsnet while they still exist

Maybe half these jokers have a relegation release clause anyway and we are getting them off the books early. Would like Stendel to stay though

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I know you want me to insult you, so you can report me to the mods, but have you ever considered that people on Hibs net copy posts on here onto their site. By the way I don’t need any lectures from others on Hearts as a club. Unlike a few motor mouths  I don’t have to rely on LondonHearts to remember the history of the club.

Fozzyonthefence
45 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

The cost of the stand has been covered by benefactors though. It wasn't money that would have just gone in the bank. It hasn't effected you, me or the players

We’ve received £12m from benefactors?  Maybe the money from the benefactors would have been paid anyway and could have been diverted elsewhere, instead of an over budget stand. I don’t know, and I suspect you don’t either, unless you were one of the benefactors.

3 hours ago, Politbordeaux said:

Step up all the Hearts fans who don't donate to FOH and divert funds to help the club.

Think they will have higher priorities like how they are going to pay their own household bill's if they are off work or possible increased childcare costs if they are able to continue working through this.

13 minutes ago, Prof said:

All of the values were checked before posting. But maybe I should simply go along with the concept that Budge is doing a great job and every other club is in the same position as we are. Only problem with that is the missing FOH money and that no other club is coming out with the same cretinous comment a few years after we entered administration.

Ok

£9m+ from FoH not £8.2m

she stumped up over £5m to save us not £2.5m 

we have 9 not 10 guaranteed games left 

contractually season tickets have no right to a refund. 

Did you get anything right? 
Word of advice - if your finances  are as rock solid as you say they are I’d say it’s down to luck based on your numerical inadequacy displayed on here tonight. Careful because luck usually runs out. 

13 minutes ago, Prof said:

And yet here you are?

:interehjrling:

Edited by trotter

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

I know you want me to insult you, so you can report me to the mods, but have you ever considered that people on Hibs net copy posts on here onto their site. By the way I don’t need any lectures from others on Hearts as a club. Unlike a few motor mouths  I don’t have to rely on LondonHearts to remember the history of the club.

Is that your defence OzyHibby 😂😂😂😂

**** me you are thicker than I thought 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Arseholes on this thread. 

Quite honestly mate, did you expect otherwise. I sometimes wonder what planet some of them live on. 

Edited by JohnB

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

🙈 honest to **** you and i8 have become a parody

It’s called calling it right, and doing it early. Our club has very limited funds, even before the current problems. The cash control of our club has been just awful under Budge. We simply cannot afford to spend £150k a year  on a project that has no chance of making any money for years.

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, MrBones said:

You use the report function because people have a different opinion to you? Seriously this board is unreal for name calling and insults just because someone has a different opinion

No, I used the report function because there are trolls out in force deliberately winding up real supporters.

15 minutes ago, Prof said:

I’ve been watching the club since the late 1950’s like a few others have.

I can say that about most clubs but it doesn’t mean I’m a supporter of them. 

Anyway your talking ballacks about the £8.2m get your facts right before you post.

sick.of.romanov

She can start by getting shot of the women’s team, this equality nonsense is not what I buy my season ticket for! 

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

away and piss of back to hibsnet while they still exist

I do post on Hibsnet but only on the windup. Being a Jambo you can surely remember who missed a clear chance in 1965 against Kilmarnock when we lost the league on the final day and which end was his shot saved at.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Prof said:

I do post on Hibsnet but only on the windup. Being a Jambo you can surely remember who missed a clear chance in 1965 against Kilmarnock when we lost the league on the final day and which end was his shot saved at.

Alan Gordon. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Prof said:

Well, that all the evidence that anyone would ever need.

2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

It’s called calling it right, and doing it early. Our club has very limited funds, even before the current problems. The cash control of our club has been just awful under Budge. We simply cannot afford to spend £150k a year  on a project that has no chance of making any money for years.

OzyHibby!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Is that your defence OzyHibby 😂😂😂😂

**** me you are thicker than I thought 😂😂😂

Have you never heard of Hearts supporters posting on Hibsnet as a windup. Seriously you are way off and having a very bad day.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Prof said:

Have you never heard of Hearts supporters posting on Hibsnet as a windup. Seriously you are way off and having a very bad day.

So you are a troll then, a self confessed troll.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

OzyHibby!!!!!!!!!!

Ok answer this, which end did Gordon eff up against Kilmarnock in 1965. Being a Jambo you’ll know.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Alan Gordon. 

which end? And where were you that effing day?

Edited by Prof

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

OzyHibby!!!!!!!!!!

Not this one. McCrae is a Hearts man. Not necessarily my cup,of tea, but a Hearts man.

23 minutes ago, Prof said:

It’s called savings and investment. Think you’ll find it’s fairly common knowledge in banking. As for trolling I’ve been watching the club since the late 1950’s like a few others have. And seen many boards and owners and can think of only one that did a good job. Maybe with your great experience of Hearts you can suggest otherwise. Pissing over £8 million of FOH’s money against a new stand isn’t success. 

Only £3m of FoH money went to stand. Surprised such a financially astute guy as you didn’t know that. Especially after saying you checked out your numbers before posting. Do you know what most of  the rest of the FoH money has been spent on? 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

So you are a troll then, a self confessed troll.

I like winding up Hibbies. But am fed up of seeing Hearts stumble from one bad owner to another. Doubtless you have a paper round to go to.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Only £3m of FoH money went to stand. Surprised such a financially astute guy as you didn’t know that. Especially after saying you checked out your numbers before posting. Do you know what most of  the rest of the FoH money has been spent on? 

And how do know that is correct?

GorgieRules22

Instead of those who are knocking the club let’s just ****ing back them to the hilt and pipe down. I’m fortunate enough my jobs secure so I’ll up my FOH payments until we’re back playing football again.

Edited by GorgieRules22

24 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

There is some shit yes I will grant you that. There is no way anybody could have seen this coming. But as I have already said while what AB is doing makes total sense, I find it very strange that we are the first out of the blocks to make the announcement that frankly I would be expecting from other teams who are said to be struggling financially. So what I am saying is no I am not going to slag off AB for doing this it is a very sensible move, it just surprises me that we are the first club doing it... or at least saying what we are doing up front.

Raith and Partick beat her to it 

And how do know that is correct?

Well it’s been reported in our accounts. I’d take our auditors word ahead of yours. Noticed you didn’t answer my question 

Malinga the Swinga
27 minutes ago, Prof said:

It’s called savings and investment. Think you’ll find it’s fairly common knowledge in banking. As for trolling I’ve been watching the club since the late 1950’s like a few others have. And seen many boards and owners and can think of only one that did a good job. Maybe with your great experience of Hearts you can suggest otherwise. Pissing over £8 million of FOH’s money against a new stand isn’t success. 

Tremendous. Savings and Investment. If only anyone else had known about this and all the economic woes of the world could be resolved. Of course, now the savings will be getting used and the investments will no longer be bringing money in. Still, there shouldn't be an issue as a Unicorn will no doubt oversee the whole project.

3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Instead of those who are knocking the club let’s just ****ing back them to the hilt and pipe down. I’m fortunate enough my jobs secure so I’ll up my FOH payments until we’re back playing football again.

I agree but we now need some safety check in place to ensure that we get back on a firm financial footing. 

J.T.F.Robertson
6 minutes ago, Prof said:

Ok answer this, which end did Gordon eff up against Kilmarnock in 1965. Being a Jambo you’ll know.

which end? And where were you that effing day?

Please sir, please sir!

I can answer that because I was pretty much facing it.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Tremendous. Savings and Investment. If only anyone else had known about this and all the economic woes of the world could be resolved. Of course, now the savings will be getting used and the investments will no longer be bringing money in. Still, there shouldn't be an issue as a Unicorn will no doubt oversee the whole project.

Not even worth answering

2 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Please sir, please sir!

I can answer that because I was pretty much facing it.

So was I. So which end?

Edited by Prof

1 hour ago, Prof said:

Budge paid £2.5 million for 100% of Hearts. FOH have contributed £8.2 million and now apparently we are back in a precarious financial position as evidenced by her statement. Season ticket sales are around 13k, no money has been offered to season ticket holders as a refund. There are only 10 games to go and we are bottom of the SPFL. Yet apparently we are in financial trouble. And you call me thick for saying she should go. Next thing you’ll be saying she’s done a great job.

2.5m to purchase club as per CVA and Bidco agreement (paid back)

2.8m 2 year working capital (per CVA  and BidCo agreement (paid)

3m stand funding as voted on by FOH members (paid)

So there is £8.3m.

Football fans generally dont want rainy day money kept aside.  Celtic have loads of money and their fans will be gloating just now but have equally been highly critical of Lawwell for not spending it to progress in the UCL or last 2 transfer windows when Rangers narrowed the gap.

AB is being as pragmatic as she can be just now.  What is the point of head in the sand* that the season can be finished by June.  There wont be any closed door games let alone income deriving activities.

* Obviously CL was a major head in the sand moment.  

Edited by DETTY29

14 minutes ago, Prof said:

So you are admitting to being OzyHibby and you post under that username on .net as a windup?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

This is a sensible move and it had to be done.

Got to say, though, I genuinely wonder what the millions raised by FoH will actually amount to. So much money been pissed up the wall and we’re at serious risk of relegation.

J.T.F.Robertson

So was I. So !!!

Nah, this has more than run it's course.