Wage cut for players and staff (Statement on 24/4)

Bunny Munro

3 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Been a long time supporter of the jambos home and away. To call a fellow jambo a ‘vermin’ for expressing his opinions says it all about u

You join Tam McManus then in being stupid to think we won't be looking at changing the squad including new signings. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Last Laff

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Been a long time supporter of the jambos home and away. To call a fellow jambo a ‘vermin’ for expressing his opinions says it all about u

You tried to destroy thread on season tickets a couple of hours ago and were called out, and now you have moved onto this one. Both times you posted the exact same negative pish. Never a Hearts fan, simply never.

JamboJohn80
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You tried to destroy thread on season tickets a couple of hours ago and were called out, and now you have moved onto this one. Both times you posted the exact same negative pish. Never a Hearts fan, simply never.

Correct me if I’m wrong, we are currently sat rock bottom of the league and potentially face being relegated to the championship by a corrupt SPFL, where exactly are u finding any reason to remain positive right now

Edited by JamboJohn80

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, we are currently sat rock bottom of the league and potentially face being relegated to the championship by a corrupt SPFL, where exactly are u finding any reason to remain positive right now

Last time I will engage. We would not be relegated, we would be expelled. Any Hearts fan knows that. Being positive is what supporters do, or at least they do when talking about their own club.

Now off you trot back to Fester Road.

26 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Can’t believe there’s people discussing potential signings, don’t they realise we are effin skint. If the board don’t back the club against the SPFL then the fans won’t be buying there season books. *I fear for the jambos future* over the coming months, not sure if we can survive the financial implications of this epidemic 

Not one Hearts fan would use this way of describing us.

1 minute ago, droid said:

Not one Hearts fan would use this way of describing us.

We implemented cuts to help keep us alive.  I would have been very worried if we had deferred wages like anorher Capital club did.  I hope Ron knows what he is doing.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

We implemented cuts to help keep us alive.  I would have been very worried if we had deferred wages like anorher Capital club did.  I hope Ron knows what he is doing.

I hope he doesn't.

4 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I think the gravy train is over. Hearts in particular have been done up like a kipper with players and agents. Look at Uche as @Saughton Jambo advised re £3.5k pw.  Hamilton and St Mirren will have guys on under a grand a week and have outperformed us for almost 18 months 

Player wages in Scotland will decline significantly in the aftermath of this. We need to be in a position to capitalise on the advantages we hold over majority of clubs

It's about time we made proper use of our youth system. 

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Please don't send me any more pathetic personal messages either. 

JamboJohn80
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Please don't send me any more pathetic personal messages either. 

Pathetic, don’t confront and abuse fellow jambos without expecting a black lash.

2 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Pathetic, don’t confront and abuse fellow jambos without expecting a black lash.

Wtf are you doing on here ? 

You've been rumbled at least half a dozen times . Bolt .....

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Malinga would have a go at PR-ing genocide

Yep, defending club I support is comparable to the slaughter of millions. Strange thing to say.

JamboJohn80
5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Wtf are you doing on here ? 

You've been rumbled at least half a dozen times . Bolt .....

Can i not express my love for the jam farts like everyone else on this forum. My only crime was loyalty 

Edited by JamboJohn80

10 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Can i not express my love for the jam farts like everyone else on this forum. My only crime was loyalty 

Time to go ....

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/aaron-hickey-eyed-up-bayern-21954671

Bayern Munich are the latest top club who are considering a move for Hearts hitkid Aaron Hickey.

The current Bundesliga champions have a strong interest in the talented 17-year-old.

The Bavarian giants have watched a string of footage on the defender and have also done analysis during the lockdown.

Bayern are no stranger to looking to Scotland for up and coming talent as they signed Celtic youngster Liam Morrison last year.

Bundesliga restart decision delayed as wait continues for closed door approval

They view Hickey – who is going into the final season of his contract and is unlikely to sign a new deal – as a similar project.

Since breaking into the Hearts first team at the end of last season - even starting in the Scottish Cup final against Celtic aged just 16 - Hickey has emerged as a top prospect.

The left-back was previously the subject of interest from English Premier League giants Manchester City.

Hearts representatives including chairman Ann Budge and former manager Craig Levein travelled to England in December to discuss a deal for Hickey as part of wider talks on the partnership between the two clubs.

He has also been on the radar of Celtic, whom he played for before switching to the Gorgie club's youth setup.

Edited by HMFC01

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes. 

It’s usual to share it if you want people to believe something that hasn’t been in the media at all.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s usual to share it if you want people to believe something that hasn’t been in the media at all.

Don’t care if you believe me or not. Won’t reveal a source, but let’s just say the interest from another club was a major factor in him being one of the last to sign up to pay cuts. No idea how it was resolved. Find out in summer probably. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Can’t believe there’s people discussing potential signings, don’t they realise we are effin skint. If the board don’t back the club against the SPFL then the fans won’t be buying there season books. I fear for the jambos future over the coming months, not sure if we can survive the financial implications of this epidemic 

"I fear for the jambos future" 

That quote should see you launched, no Hearts fan speaking or posting would say it  in that way. 

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Time to take your hit, fire 8 cans of strong cider down your neck and finger blast your sister. 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Great news, he would progress there even if he didn’t ever play for the first team. Hopefully a nice fee and sell in clause. Maybe some loan players.

Yes it could open up some extra business going both ways in the future if successful.  Wouldn't be a bad move for him, might find the language and football culture demanding, still young enough to adapt.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t care if you believe me or not. Won’t reveal a source, but let’s just say the interest from another club was a major factor in him being one of the last to sign up to pay cuts. No idea how it was resolved. Find out in summer probably. 

Don’t ever ask me for proof of anything ever again then. Best kept secret ever. Hope to **** you’re right for once.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
Just now, HMFC01 said:

Yes it could open up some extra business going both ways in the future if successful.  Wouldn't be a bad move for him, might find the language and football culture demanding, still young enough to adapt.

Absolutely. Most Germans speak perfect English apparently, he is a weegie so yeah he might have problems 😜.

1 hour ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Aye - be careful...

Diorshow - Eyes - Make-Up | DIOR

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aye - be careful...

Diorshow - Eyes - Make-Up | DIOR

I just thought it was some action in a Leith sauna 🤷🏾‍♂️

Notts1874
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I just thought it was some action in a Leith sauna 🤷🏾‍♂️

Keep up the fight big man. 

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

"I fear for the jambos future" 

That quote should see you launched, no Hearts fan speaking or posting would say it  in that way. 

Exactly what I said. 

kingantti1874
9 hours ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Backlash away you hibs ****. 

heartandsoul
10 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Can't believe vermin waste their time creating accounts and then post such drivel as this. Sod off back to Fester Road.

This

10 hours ago, JamboJohn80 said:

Jam farts 😀. Took me back to primary 3. Back to twitter to worship your Celtic masters ya wee slut. 

Koolkeith
10 hours ago, JamboJohn80 said:

What an idiot. 😂

Malinga the Swinga
10 hours ago, Barack said:

Malinga, now this Vermin cretin has outed himself. Feel free to share his PM to you with the board...

:greggy:

Mr President. I would but as with any spam mail, it was deleted from account within seconds of it being received. Just another message of delusion and bitterness, which seems par for the course from these vermin bampots.

Still, a new day today so let us see what it brings. Some good news hopefully.

Last Laff
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That’s going to bite them on the backside big time in the near future.

Vlad Magic
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

That’s going to bite them on the backside big time in the near future.

The fans will be asked to pony up to cover it.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They would be really stupid if they were'nt happy with their situation as it is basically just them giving their employers a loan which they will get back and it keeps them in employment. Win win from their point of view assuming they can all pay their bills in the meantime.

Nucky Thompson
49 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gets a wee dig at Hearts without mentioning us by name, saying Hibs have handled it well unlike some other clubs.

Says the players have taken a hit like everyone else. Hardly the same when they will get it all back further down the road

Hibs feckwit 

Last Laff
46 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

The fans will be asked to pony up to cover it.

Well there’s just a slight problem with that plan :lol:  caravan holidays seem off the cards this summer. 

With no income for the foreseeable future how are they going to pay them. At the end of lockdown they will have to pay one and a half months wages per month till the backlog is cleared. I think that they are storing up trouble for themselves can’t wait for it will lmfao 😂😂😂

Gordon Ramsay
4 minutes ago, Busman2 said:

With no income for the foreseeable future how are they going to pay them. At the end of lockdown they will have to pay one and a half months wages per month till the backlog is cleared. I think that they are storing up trouble for themselves can’t wait for it will lmfao 😂😂😂

They are so stupid. 

All their dimwit fans praising this approach, let's see how it works out in the long run. 

Gordon Ramsay
29 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Gets a wee dig at Hearts without mentioning us by name, saying Hibs have handled it well unlike some other clubs.

Says the players have taken a hit like everyone else. Hardly the same when they will get it all back further down the road

Hibs feckwit 

Will they really get it back though? 

All they are doing is shoving the problem aside so they don't have to deal with it now. 

With fans out of stadiums til 2021 and sales of their daft wee NHS shirt dried up they might not look so clever after all. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

10 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

All they are doing is shoving the problem aside so they don't have to deal with it now. 

With fans out of stadiums til 2021 and sales of their daft wee NHS shirt dried up they might not look so clever after all. 

Extremely doubtful as things stand so Ron will have to pony up with a monetary gift/loan/ share issue or whatever.

He must be thinking "What have I done?"

busby1985

I know a player, playing for the side currently sitting 2nd in the league. By the time his 3 month wage deferral ends, he will personally be owed somewhere in the region of 250k. That side have a first team squad of near 30 bodies. I’d say on average they’ll be owing around 200k per player, so by the time this deferral ends they stand to owe out about £6million to the players. Let’s also not forget that they’ll have to have paid out about £6million in wages that weren’t deferred. The players agreed to a 50% wage deferral meaning they are still getting half their wages. Madness. I see the epl are saying it may cost around 200k per game to test to have games back being played. Then add in the monetary costs if a game is abandoned due to a positive test etc. Behind closed door games are a non starter. We are looking at football having to wait until there is a vaccine. These clubs that have deferred wages are really going to be hit hard.   

17 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Unless the club goes into administration they’ll have to get it back. Not sure if, as a football debt, they’ll have to pay it back to trade post administration.