What Strip to wear?

Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh

With the possibility of a delayed end to the season I wonder if teams will be wearing next seasons top for the remaining games. These contracts, I guess, run out some time just after a normal end to the season and the new suppliers step in with their shirts in time for the start of the new season. But if (and I know it's only an if at the moment) the 19/20 season is completed in say July & August what strip manufacturers will the teams use? I know at least one of the cheeks have new suppliers for next season.  

Anyway here is Liverpool's new Nike outfit.

uDoxPnJ.jpg

Seymour M Hersh
26 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Blue for Castle.

Silly boy!

It could be weird though as imagine starting the season with say Adidas and because of the delay finishing it with Puma. 

44 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

With the possibility of a delayed end to the season I wonder if teams will be wearing next seasons top for the remaining games. These contracts, I guess, run out some time just after a normal end to the season and the new suppliers step in with their shirts in time for the start of the new season. But if (and I know it's only an if at the moment) the 19/20 season is completed in say July & August what strip manufacturers will the teams use? I know at least one of the cheeks have new suppliers for next season.  

uDoxPnJ.jpg

😂 well done mate

49 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

uDoxPnJ.jpg

i dont think you need to keep 1m away from people while in that