Match day routine

gashauskis9

gashauskis9

Thinking about all the local businesses around Gorgie that serve us admirable and add to our match day experience.  Think it would be good (for those of us who can afford it) to try and keep our match day routines going as much as is possible over the coming months.  E.g A Couple of pints every 2nd Saturday may make a huge difference in the long run.  

gashauskis9
3 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Pubs will be getting closed soon too.

That’ll be at least a month away with this government.  They’ll isolate the over 70s first.  

47 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a plan but who would we boo?

Put the proclaimers on the duke box, boo them and call them hibs *****.

Edited by Mr 3 Putt

11 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

The manager in tynie arms is a hibby I think.

been here before
11 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

I dont mind a wee bit of the Procs in Im honest. Except for Lets Get Married, the Hit The Highway album was awful mind.

48 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Pubs will be getting closed soon too.

Tynie arms will be fine,the usual pensioners sit in all day every day.Bit like the "Winchester" From shawn of the dead 😂

1 minute ago, rubyruby said:

The manager in tynie arms is a hibby I think.

If he is, go there every Saturday for booing practice then go to the Diggers for multiple pints.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

I dont mind a wee bit of the Procs in Im honest. Except for Lets Get Married, the Hit The Highway album was awful mind.

I like "The streets of Edinburgh " song they did last year.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

I think i only know 2 of their songs tbh. 500 miles is decent when pished, the other one I'd happily never want to hear it again.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If he is, go there every Saturday for booing practice then go to the Diggers for multiple pints.

I hear the manager is a hibby 😆

Fair play to those who can, but not for me. I don't really have a routine anyway. Nip into Benson's usually for a couple if I have the money and that's it.

I live in Musselburgh though so an awfy way to go for a pint but I'll probably use the football downtime to have my wee one more.

JamboAndrew
17 hours ago, been here before said:

Its a plan but who would we boo?

The Coronavirus?

Or if they finish the season early and relegate us, the people running the Scottish game.

been here before
18 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Each other?  The bar staff?

35 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

The Coronavirus?

Or if they finish the season early and relegate us, the people running the Scottish game.

Couldnt we go up to The Moat and boo Sean Clare before he gets too bevvied?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, sassenach said:

Kevin in Diggers is definitely a Hibee. He's a good bloke though, and takes the banter well.

On topic, I'm not sure I can justify £40 rail fare up to Edinburgh just to keep the pubs and chippies going. It's up to all the Edinburgh-based Jambos to eat and drink even more for me :)

If WE are open then I think we will be busy, other pubs rely on match day income more than we do, as welcome as it is. 

Fort Vallance
19 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

That’ll be at least a month away with this government.  They’ll isolate the over 70s first.  

Scottish Government ? First chance they get.

grumpyespana

You guys are lucky all over Spain now the pubs & eateries are closed down and it will come eventually to the Uk. Christ we cannie even go for a walk down the street unless you have a dog even going food shopping you have to go on your own even your wife cannot go with you.

millerjames398
On 15/03/2020 at 20:13, Gashauskis9 said:

Each other?  The bar staff?

Im a bit late to this,,, but i could see the new teenage barman gettin hounded after he spills a few drops pouring out the pints, his career in hospitality finished, never a barman etc etc😄