The Thread for the Isolated

redjambo

So, it looks as if we are all set for home isolation for over-70s and for younger people with specific health conditions.

I'm probably going to be one of them. I'm under 70 but living with parents in their 80s. I also have asthma, although I don't know whether or not that will be considered as one of the health conditions since so many people have it.

It's going to be a challenging few months so I thought I would create a thread for we, the isolated.

Perhaps here we can request help from the non-isolated to assist us with deliveries, ask for advice, share the difficulties that we are encountering, let each other know what we're doing to alleviate any boredom or stress from being isolated.

Over to you all, either before or after the announcement is made and plans are put into motion.

We, the Isolated, the Sequestered, the Cloistered, the [...that's enough synonyms - Ed) will get through this. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure I want to hear what JKB gets up to when isolated. Mainly because it'll most likely involve ripping the heid aff it. 

DIY, gardening, cooking, reading, listening to music, learning an instrument, exercise bike, Duolingo. I’m looking forward to getting back to work for a rest.

4 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I'm not sure I want to hear what JKB gets up to when isolated. Mainly because it'll most likely involve ripping the heid aff it. 

Oh ye of little faith.

14 minutes ago, leginten said:

DIY, gardening, cooking, reading, listening to music, learning an instrument, exercise bike, Duolingo. I’m looking forward to getting back to work for a rest.

:D

Sit ups, press ups, chin ups, staircase marathons, shadow boxing, JKB, Walk the dog in the early hrs, Chess, Crosswords, etc...