Shop lifter fail

Marvin

Sorry no pics. Walking home yesterday after seeing a mate, this lad came flying out of the  Sainsbury Local close to the bus and train station near to where I live. He had 2 security guards on his tail, and as he was too busy looking behind him as he crossed the road, he got clipped by a car and landed a sore one on the ground. I think he got lucky in that he wasn't hurt too badly (no broken bones). I just found it funny that he did get quite hurt, nicked for shop lifting and caught on CCTV. I don't think he'll be doing that again in a hurry. 

:qqb006:

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Sorry no pics. Walking home yesterday after seeing a mate, this lad came flying out of the  Sainsbury Local close to the bus and train station near to where I live. He had 2 security guards on his tail, and as he was too busy looking behind him as he crossed the road, he got clipped by a car and landed a sore one on the ground. I think he got lucky in that he wasn't hurt too badly (no broken bones). I just found it funny that he did get quite hurt, nicked for shop lifting and caught on CCTV. I don't think he'll be doing that again in a hurry. 

Think there will be a lot more shop lifting in the coming weeks/months.

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Just a hipster getting ahead so he can say he was looting before everybody else.

Bet he had a man bun.

There’s a video kicking about on social media of a couple of scroats who have nicked a car then crashed it.

One of them is getting chased and somehow gets knocked into a brick wall taking the top of it off with his head.

Very satisfying watch 👍

Three wee scrotes nicked a car from the flats behind my old place of work.

They came haring around the corner, fishtailed it and ran straight into the back of our forklift truck which was parked outside waiting for a delivery.

The solid steel counterbalance at the back of the forklift pancaked the engine of the car and damn near shoved it through the bulkhead. 

The three scrotes clambered out with various severity of injuries.

All with identifying tattoos on their necks, hands and/or faces.

The trial was fun.

:jjyay:

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Fall broken by a 18 pack of bog roll he’d pinched?

Guy might have been desperate. Wouldn't judge or laugh at someone until you know their situation. It was Sainsbury's he was stealing from they will hardly miss it. 

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Guy might have been desperate. Wouldn't judge or laugh at someone until you know their situation. It was Sainsbury's he was stealing from they will hardly miss it. 

Doesn't make it right, tho, does it.

mrmarkus1981
On 15/03/2020 at 11:42, Vlad Magic said:

There’s a video kicking about on social media of a couple of scroats who have nicked a car then crashed it.

One of them is getting chased and somehow gets knocked into a brick wall taking the top of it off with his head.

Very satisfying watch 👍

https://reddit.app.link/H2fE68ZsQ4

Harry Potter
On 15/03/2020 at 11:20, westbow said:

Bet he had a man bun.

bit harsh, no i dont have one.😏.

people eh, beyond me at times.

14 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

A guy recently tried to hold up the Bank of Scotland in Dunfermline. 

He had a pillow case over his head to protect his identity but forgot to put holes in it so he could see. 

The rest is history. https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/18257616.man-jailed-armed-raid-bank-scotland-dunfermline/

It was a farcical attempt but must have been terrifying for the people involved - especially if he had a cleaver.

Scary though how far his life had gone down the pan.

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

On 15/03/2020 at 11:42, Vlad Magic said:

Very satisfying watch 👍

It was indeed a very satisfying watch. It brought a wee smile in yet another gloomy day. 

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It was indeed a very satisfying watch. It brought a wee smile in yet another gloomy day. 

Particularly the slo-mo replay. You can almost see the consciousness leaving the body. 

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, trotter said:

Particularly the slo-mo replay. You can almost see the consciousness leaving the body. 

:jambobanana: