At What Point Did You Think Our Season Was Doomed?

King Of The Cat Cafe

King Of The Cat Cafe
8 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

All of this.

The LC games were shockers and still it was excused - against the weakest opposition we would face all season, we were absolutely awful. But injuries.....

Shortly after AB announces a review of "the football department"  & calls out CL publicly for being "disorganised" and I'm thinking of yet another season down the crapper. 

Yep, I think this is the crutch that Levein kept leaning on for a long on for a long time when talking to Ann Budge.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Fozzyonthefence

• Famous 1874

• East Lothian Jambo

King Of The Cat Cafe
Just now, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Yep, I think this is the crutch that Levein kept leaning on for a long on for a long time when talking to Ann Budge.

Edited: And allowed some of us to be blindsided as well.

Ainsley Harriott

When the season started and Craig the

clown was still in the dugout 

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

Pasquale for King
On 14/03/2020 at 22:13, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

It is very easy to say that defeat on Wednesday was the lowest of the low, but our spiral into what the MSM delightfully call "the drop zone" started long before that.

I started to fret when we surrendered a lead at Aberdeen.   I wonder was there a single turning point?

There was no turning point because at no stage were we on a good run like last season for instance. To come back after the summer and watch the same slow and awful football against Dundee Utd was depressing and then more than ever I wanted Levein and his cohorts out.

Pasquale for King
On 15/03/2020 at 08:46, Hearts_fan said:

It was something like 8 minutes into the match, if I remember correctly. Disaster. We were flying until that moment. 

Not to be pedantic but he was injured against Dundee in the game before it, we were 3 nil up and he had played a lot of games, he should’ve been off the park by then.

bigsuperslim1874
On 14/03/2020 at 22:21, JimmyCant said:

Two days after the cup final of 2019 when it became apparent HE was staying on

100 times this

Ex member of the SaS

When we came out of admin and Levein was installed on the board. ( seriously I have been on about him from day one! ) 

On 14/03/2020 at 22:13, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

It is very easy to say that defeat on Wednesday was the lowest of the low, but our spiral into what the MSM delightfully call "the drop zone" started long before that.

I started to fret when we surrendered a lead at Aberdeen.   I wonder was there a single turning point?

I was going to say the same match against Aberdeen on the first game of the season....!

Crazy the amount of things that have gone on since. Is it time for Haley's Comet.....?

Hectormasson
8 hours ago, Section Q said:

I was going to say the same match against Aberdeen on the first game of the season....!

Crazy the amount of things that have gone on since. Is it time for Haley's Comet.....?

First 2-2 with hamilton , berra looked awful , bobby was shit and so were a lot of others !    Had a feeling then it was heading tits up under levein "   shouldn't have managed team after debacle at livi, he goes then'  we wouldn't be near the bottom ?      Sadly it didnt happen......