What are you drinking right now?

Angel eyes

Jambo-Jimbo
10 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I like that too. Can;t get into the Ruby mind you

I was going to order a bottle of the Ruby from Beers of Europe but I didn't, not a great lover of fruit beers.

Dagger Is Back
33 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I was going to order a bottle of the Ruby from Beers of Europe but I didn't, not a great lover of fruit beers.

In my mind, you made a good decision 

Dagger Is Back

Don’t normal do cider but a pal recommended Henry Weston Vintage.

£2 for 509ml

8.2%

Had a couple of bottles and was ready for my pit

Tommy Brown

What are you drinking now?

Too much, by the sounds of it.

STV reports over a million Scots are drinking more than normal since start of lockdown. :lol:

Personally, not had a drink since the game v Hamilton. And more importantly, not missing it.

On 20/04/2020 at 08:54, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Really want to try Ruby Leffe. The Belgians are mad for their fruit beers. Frulli is gorgeous, and I've heard some places even sell it on tap but I'm yet to discover. The perfect pint in a beer garden on a hot day.

When I was in Budapest, every bar had some kind of cherry beer on tap, all made by different Belgian companies. Some sweet, some sour. I prefer the sour ones myself.

On 19/04/2020 at 19:56, Samuel Camazzola said:

Menabrea birra. 

On offer at £2 a bottle from the Co-op at present. 🍻 

Nisa at Pinkie selling them too. With Birra Moretti and Peroni. Only opted for 2 and ended up doing the Holy Trinity of Italian beers.

57 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

What are you drinking now?

Too much, by the sounds of it.

STV reports over a million Scots are drinking more than normal since start of lockdown. :lol:

Personally, not had a drink since the game v Hamilton. And more importantly, not missing it.

Before this happened, I was full of good intentions of going dry for a month to save money. Was sick of going to the pub and spending £50 a time. I have a Beer 52 subscription, but other than that, I was never a big drinker in the house unless really in the mood and too skint to go out.

Since this happened, I've bought more carry outs than ever. :lol: It's just the sheer boredom. I never really saw that as much of an excuse but believe me, I get it now. I'm still working and want to cut loose at the end of the week, but apart from going out a walk and staring at the TV, the easy option is to just get pished!

Samuel Camazzola
15 minutes ago, Locky said:

Nisa at Pinkie selling them too. With Birra Moretti and Peroni. Only opted for 2 and ended up doing the Holy Trinity of Italian beers.

👍 

Jambo-Jimbo
On 23/04/2020 at 07:55, Locky said:

I have a Beer 52 subscription,

Cancelled my subcription with them a few months ago.

Had paid for the Alpine Pack via my subcription first week in January, got an email a few days later saying it had been delayed, kept tabs on it via my account page, 23 January the box was being filled at their warehouse and couldn't now be changed, but that was ok as the 12 beers listed as being packed were the Alpine beers, the next day box dispatched but the 12 beers listed had changed from the Alpine beers to the Lost + Found pack and I thought WTF, gets the box the next day and sure enough it was a completely different pack from what I'd ordered. 

Emailed them told them that I had received the wrong box and where are my Alpine beers, they replied saying that they had to substitute the Alpine beers as they'd run out of them and gave me the lost + found pack instead, I replied back saying surely if you change the entire order you have to at least tell me about it or give me the chance to refuse that pack, the reply back was basically saying that they could substitute what they wanted, in other words they could send you any old shit that they pleased and there was feck all you could do about it as it was in the T's & C's. 

Subscription was cancelled immediately thereafter.

Bought two, litre bottles from Tesco of grouse and a few McEwan export.....

Pretty working class choice, but it gets you through a couple of days on kickback...

On 23/04/2020 at 00:57, Dagger Is Back said:

Don’t normal do cider but a pal recommended Henry Weston Vintage.

£2 for 509ml

8.2%

Had a couple of bottles and was ready for my pit

That's very reasonable... For a strong beer.

Dagger Is Back
14 minutes ago, hueyview said:

That's very reasonable... For a strong beer.

I thought so too so have bought another 2 for tonight! 

1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I thought so too so have bought another 2 for tonight! 

Always been a weekend, fri/sat drinker....  Football, chance of a date...

Enjoyed bringing my dad craft beers when they first appeared..

Just looking forward to going into Edinburgh pubs, ordering a cold pint,and a small detonator, dram and seeing happy girls again...

Not that much to ask for............. :)

Dagger Is Back
7 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Always been a weekend, fri/sat drinker....  Football, chance of a date...

Enjoyed bringing my dad craft beers when they first appeared..

Just looking forward to going into Edinburgh pubs, ordering a cold pint,and a small detonator, dram and seeing happy girls again...

Not that much to ask for............. :)

Those days will return. Will just make them all the sweeter

6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Those days will return. Will just make them all the sweeter

Good man dagger...god bless you..

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just had a couple of wee hipster cans of Brooklyn Defender. Nice easy drinking IPA. Now a bottle of Malbec is open. 

Malbec is my tipple of choice these days, goes lovley with a Venison steak👍

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Friday and Saturday is voddy and diet cola. 

48B5F00E-BB1D-49C6-901D-10F33F85A2D8.thumb.jpeg.7fa4a2107ebcc25a73695cbe011be0c2.jpegI’ve I’ve been saving this little number for a special occasion, it’s days are numbered now.

5 hours ago, obua said:

48B5F00E-BB1D-49C6-901D-10F33F85A2D8.thumb.jpeg.7fa4a2107ebcc25a73695cbe011be0c2.jpegI’ve I’ve been saving this little number for a special occasion, it’s days are numbered now.

£30?

the Hearts way

Drinking anything that keeps sobriety at bay. 🇱🇻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇱🇻

• 2 weeks later...