hueyview

Things that effect you by the Virus.

Marvin
4 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Had a phone call from my dentiststating that my appointment in June has been cancelled. Apparently the Scottish Government have told them to cancel all appointments until further notice.

Obviously, this is monor compared to other stuff in this thread but, be aware if you an appointment coming up.

I'm surprised to be told my dentist appointment at end of this month is still going ahead :wacko: 

redjambo
19 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Had a phone call from my dentiststating that my appointment in June has been cancelled. Apparently the Scottish Government have told them to cancel all appointments until further notice.

Obviously, this is monor compared to other stuff in this thread but, be aware if you an appointment coming up.

As far as I had been aware, many were cancelling non-urgent appointments (routine check-ups etc.). If you have a dental emergency or pain etc., you will still be seen, at least by someone in the area. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can fill us in with the correct information.

Stokesy
5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

As far as I had been aware, many were cancelling non-urgent appointments (routine check-ups etc.). If you have a dental emergency or pain etc., you will still be seen, at least by someone in the area. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can fill us in with the correct information.

That would make sense as I was booked in for a scale and polish so it doesn't really matter if it gets knocked back a few months.