Irving and Hickey

Locky

Hickey I thought was the only good performer last night, and Irving looked alright when he came on. Done what asked to do, and was the only midfielder, again, who wanted to put his foot on the ball and try and get us going forward.

Most telling thing for me this season is, these 2, 17 and 19 respectively, have been by far our 2 best, and most consistent performers. That really sums up this ****ing squad for me.

You could even argue Lewis Moore, in the 2nd half of the season, has shown more desire than any other ****. A team of complete shitebags and wage thieves, overshadowed by 3 young laddies.

fabienleclerq

They both had absolutely nothing to play with, always having to turn back etc as no option from Naismith etc other than going so short he was in the way. Irving should've been on at HT earliest, Stendal cost us leaving Damour on. 

Italian Lambretta

I agree Irving should have been on at half time but WTF was he doing passing the ball back and forth along the 18 yard line when we were in injury time and desperate for an equalizer?