Record at St. Mirren

Pjambo92

Losing to St. Mirren is embarrassing, terrible in our current situation but not to be unexpected considering our recent record there. 

A five point gap at the bottom of the league isn't big because teams around us will lose. We were garbage tonight but this will come right down to the wire. How Damour gets a game I'll never know. If you haven't noticed already we're basically playing levein football with an increased intensity nowadays. It's not been pretty against Rangers or Hibs and we were found out tonight against a side who also enjoy the physical game.

This is the kind of game we could have gone after but we decided to drop down to their abysmal level. We will stay up but game management needs to be much better. 

Kirky Jambo

Yet some people on here seemed to think we would just turn up and win. I’d have taken a draw before the game but think we’ve had it now tbh.

Not sure why you think we will stay up. We are the worst team in the league by a distance and are devoid of any fighting spirit. 

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Yet some people on here seemed to think we would just turn up and win. I’d have taken a draw before the game but think we’ve had it now tbh.

Not sure why you think we will stay up. We are the worst team in the league by a distance and are devoid of any fighting spirit. 

Anyone thinking we are staying up clearly hasnt been to the games!!

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

There’s zero chance we are winning Livi away or Aberdeen away on current form. 

Five to One
2 minutes ago, JCR said:

There’s zero chance we are winning Livi away or Aberdeen away on current form. 

Agreed, but I’d rather play top 6 sides at the moment than bottom 6!

9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Season ticket holder just got a very positive mindset 😁. The constant defensive uncertainty is hard to overlook but they have periods where they are clearly better than the opposition. That didn't happen tonight because we tried to play an almost counter attacking  game against a defensive side. How can we not dominate possession against St. Mirren?

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, Pjambo92 said:

Season ticket holder just got a very positive mindset 😁. The constant defensive uncertainty is hard to overlook but they have periods where they are clearly better than the opposition. That didn't happen tonight because we tried to play an almost counter attacking  game against a defensive side. How can we not dominate possession against St. Mirren?

You say positive mindset I say delusional(no offense meant). We were bloody terrible and once sgain failed after better showings. No a chance we are staying up, the squad have shit their pants and stendel cant get the best out of them.

SectionDJambo

We’ve got a terrible record at every ground except Easter Road.

That performance last night was unacceptable, not for just the lack of quality, but the lack of application and effort in the first half. St Mirren were ready for a fight, Hearts weren’t. They could have had a comfortable lead at half time. Only when it was desperately late in the game did Hearts up the effort, as a team.

This hasn’t just happened. It’s been going on since the League Cup semi final last season. 

If you look at our away record at every SPL ground over last 5 to 10 years apart from ER i think you'll find our record is honking,been awful away from home for far to long