Naismith

Weakened Offender

Weakened Offender
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Bollocks. 

It's not really. Tell yourself otherwise if you want but you'll find out in the summer. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

It's not really. Tell yourself otherwise if you want but you'll find out in the summer. 

He's been mince and needs to start concentrating on his own performances instead of moaning at his teammates. But I don't believe for a second he doesn't care about Hearts.

Trapper John McIntyre

I think he does care but for someone his age too much is expected of him. 

He shouldn't be scapegoated. He's a class act. Unfortunately no one else on the field is on his wavelength.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

He’ll be happy back playing for sevco next season if/when we get relegated.

Aye, that'll happen. 🙄

Giving him the captains arm band was a mistake. At the time when we desperately needed our best players to stand up and be counted they have failed us!

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He's been mince and needs to start concentrating on his own performances instead of moaning at his teammates. But I don't believe for a second he doesn't care about Hearts.

This. One of the few players that hung around at the end to clap the fans. Looked absolutely gutted. But he definitely has been pish recently. 

1 minute ago, JH-HMFC said:

This. One of the few players that hung around at the end to clap the fans. Looked absolutely gutted. But he definitely has been pish recently. 

Big ****ing deal. 

RustyRightPeg

He’s finished. Spends way too much time trying to be this inspirational leader in everyone’s ear any time the balls out of play rather than focusing on his piss poor performances. 

Just now, Hercules said:

Big ****ing deal. 

Didn't say it was, merely stated what happened. But at least he didn't bolt straight up the tunnel like those other spineless pricks

been here before

He was utterly rank tonight. All over the pitch, no idea what position he was playing. 3 times at least he got in the way of a team mate going for the same ball.

Done nothing all night, same could be said for most of the team. Since he got the arm band he hasn't been a leader, strange one.

Jogged around the whole game shouting at other players, even when it was him that lost the ball!

We played better without him at ER and not a coincidence. If he is not pressing and scoring goals, he’s no use to us. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Another signing everyone got hard ons about but quickly turn on.

This place after a defeat is something else .

ToadKiller Dog

Hes been sleepwalking for weeks ,Clarke wont pick him for Scotland on this form ,but he isnt the only senior pro not performing .

If our senior pros dont want a blot on their careers ,they really need to step it up on sunday .

I have my doubts .

SectionDJambo
5 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I’m sorry, but the last thing I and many others wanted was any of that team of bottlers and imposters coming over to patronise us with a clap.

That is the ugliest reaction I’ve seen to a losing Hearts team that I can remember in nearly 60 years of watching Hearts. When we go down, the reaction won’t be as cosy as last time or indeed the yo yo years of the late 70s. 
There is no excuse for this Hearts team being anywhere near relegation.

7 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Didn't say it was, merely stated what happened. But at least he didn't bolt straight up the tunnel like those other spineless pricks

Makes no ****ing odds. Never been a sucker for that pish. It’s like kissing the badge. On the train home. Think a millionaire clapping the fans makes it better ??

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

I’m sorry, but the last thing I and many others wanted was any of that team of bottlers and imposters coming over to patronise us with a clap.

That is the ugliest reaction I’ve seen to a losing Hearts team that I can remember in nearly 60 years of watching Hearts. When we go down, the reaction won’t be as cosy as last time or indeed the yo yo years of the late 70s. 
There is no excuse for this Hearts team being anywhere near relegation.

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong I'd have told them to **** off as well, but to me their reaction just seemed to reiterate than none of them give a flying **** about our club. But maybe that's just me. Regardless, doesn't matter a jot anyway. 

been here before
12 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

One of the few players that hung around at the end to clap the fans.

As one of the fans he "hung around to clap"... who gives a ****?

Edited by been here before

Mistake to give him the captaincy. Mistake to play him anywhere but upfront beside someone else because he doesn’t have legs to play anywhere else at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Giving him the captains arm band was a mistake. At the time when we desperately needed our best players to stand up and be counted they have failed us!

Absolutely agree. Not surprising our best performance in weeks was last Tuesday and he didn’t start. Clearly not fit.   

SectionDJambo
Just now, JH-HMFC said:

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong I'd have told them to **** off as well, but to me their reaction just seemed to reiterate than none of them give a flying **** about our club. But maybe that's just me. Regardless, doesn't matter a jot anyway. 

I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to have a go at your comment. I’m just back, and fed up with this lot raising our hopes when they can be arsed, only to piss on us again.

The team of young lads who got relegated during administration wouldn’t be in this position. They bust their guts every week for Hearts. Most of this  lot couldn’t care less.

Weakened Offender

I take it all back. I walked out after 94 minutes without their keeper making a save and Naismith going through the motions pretending to give a shit. 

I never realised he'd clapped the fans. 

fabienleclerq

Total passenger tonight, never worked nearly hard enough or showed any quality. Not had a good couple weeks,  don't doubt he cares but not giving enough. Those shitey flicks over the defence and out for a goal kick drive me mental. 

Every team of selfish frauds should have an appropriate captain. He is the perfect choice. 

Edited by Jodami

Italian Lambretta
32 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not played well the last couple if games but I think folks are over reacting. 

Really Dave

We had our best game of the season at Easter road and he stood at the side of the goals coaching the team

That tells you all you need to know what Naismith should be doing now. 

CloustonHMFC

He’s been utter gash recently and there’s a squad full of players you could pick from that don’t give a **** about the club, Steven Naismith isn’t one though. 

Looking like his legs have gone at the moment always stretching to get the ball under control and not offering much at the moment. 

Just watched match ‘as live’ on Alba thought Naismith was honking tonight - he had company. They bullied and bossed the game and looked more up for it. Going to Livi on Sunday and expect to get more of the same. Not looking good.

Truly Terrible tonight and didn't try and spur them on like a captain should Looked beaten most of the game

Edited by Hearts007

Arthur Morgan

When he came on against Hibs they started getting the better of us. I know the game was over but we didn't play well when he came on and he also missed a big chance, just like he has done the last few games. I think he's finished. 

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

He should be dropped. We are a better team now without him, when it used to be the other way round.

me thinks so

5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

When he came on against Hibs they started getting the better of us. I know the game was over but we didn't play well when he came on and he also missed a big chance, just like he has done the last few games. I think he's finished. 

He could easily have been sent off at Easter Road - put in a completely unnecessary late challenge over by the East Stand after his booking.  Sounds as if he could also have gone tonight?

Henry. Henry.
24 minutes ago, mcGaheyboy said:

Just watched match ‘as live’ on Alba thought Naismith was honking tonight - he had company. They bullied and bossed the game and looked more up for it. Going to Livi on Sunday and expect to get more of the same. Not looking good.

Hamstrung himself with that stupid stupid booking.  Would have hooked him after that.  Idiot